Update: All Access Members

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Jul 16, 2014.

1. Freyja Member

Wow, thanks a bunch for the extra time. Like a few others here the sites and game were all hunky dory by the time I logged in. I did keep an eye on both eq2wire and the forums during my day and have to say Luperza, Feldon and Suka were wonderful.

Huge thanks to everyone who worked their tushes off to get things up and running.
    Feldon, Katz, Rhodris and 2 others like this.
  2. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

In my opinion...not needed, but thank you very much. :D
  3. Foxblade New Member

It didn't affect me any as i found a way to play anyways XD but i'll take it thank you, its greatly appreciated.
  4. Grundge Active Member

Thanks and a big THANK YOU to the people who figured out and posted the temporary work around to getting into the game during the interruption. :)
    Ragedblood and suka like this.
  5. hwy101 Active Member

Well once again i find myself taking back 1/2 the bad things i might have said, but thanks a ton for finding ,fixing and making ammends . Thanks to players who posted work arounds too. :)
    Tariya, Rhodris, Naudi and 1 other person like this.
  6. suka Well-Known Member

thanks much
  7. PsiberDaemon Active Member

Thanks! It never affected me, I was working during the majority of the downtime, but it's a great gesture (but someone DID mention Zombie Ponies for NotD that WOULD be awesome LOL)
    I know (believe me, I know) that all too often in Customer Service Positions, you tend to get the negative more often than the positive, so here's one more positive. Thanks for identifying the problem, keeping everyone informed, solving the problem, and offering a compensation to those affected! /highfive
    Tariya likes this.
  8. Re-bar New Member

Thanks a bunch.
  9. Chama Member

Very embarrassing for a company like Sony to miss the renewal date (which was end of may lol) for one of their most important domains (since those contain the name servers).
    Some players could not reach their game for 2, maybe even 3 days - depending on where they sit, who is their provider and if they are able ( cannot expect any player to change network settings) to switch over to a public dns service if their provider is slacking in refreshing their dns cache.
    Anyways 2 days extra sounds fair to me but 72 hours is 3 days in my book and thats the number for the worst case in this matter.

Thank you for communicating this to us Luperza - i know it was neither your nor the devs fault. :)
    Luperza likes this.
  10. donwhitehouse New Member

could you explain how the 2 free days works please? will my billing date be pushed back 2 days? it is important to know for someone like me on a fixed income/monthly check.
  11. aspekx Well-Known Member

thank you for this gesture towards us your customers, it's greatly appreciated.
    Luperza, Rhodris and Tariya like this.
  12. Dragonmama New Member

Thanks for the time! It is Thursday morning and game is now up! Yay! Missed playing, but watched movies instead and spent time with family. Guess all to the good. appreciate all you do.
  13. Clawyo New Member

Thanks a ton guys, I know there was a lot of work and effort put in to get this up and going! Appreciate the extra 2 days, very kind gesture. Things happen, I for one an perfectly fine with it and realize it's a bigger hassle for you guys than it is for us! Thanks again, and hope everyone gets some rest from several sleepless nights of hard working getting things back up and going!

Clawyo, Monk of the 95th Season Guk!
  14. SayWhat Member

"Thanks for identifying the problem, keeping everyone informed, solving the problem, and offering a compensation to those affected!" (PsiberDaemon )

WTG SOE! Thank you for taking care of us. I appreciate all the hard work that all of you do to try and keep us happy and playing. I'm sure that trying to do that has to be truly difficult and frustrating for you at times as some people are always moaning and groaning.

You have always helped me when I submit a petition for something (at times minor but frustrating to me or something I've done wrong or don't know what/how to do). You've always been very patient and have assisted me as quickly as possible. HUGS for all your help and hard work!
    Ahupu, Luperza and Rhodris like this.
  15. Myesharona New Member

I am submitting this for another user who still cannot log in. He had trouble yesterday, took him 30 minutest to log in. This morning he tried for over an hour and still could not log in. He gets the socket error and a download error. Unable to log in to this forums or his account.

All other internet functions are performing normally. He has rebooted and reset his router. So not all is good!
  16. Almee Well-Known Member

Thank you for getting that problem fixed. Now if they would just get the crashing problem fixed when zoning. It is really frustrating to have to keep logging in over and over.
    Luperza likes this.
  17. jermdaworm New Member

You guys and gals are rock starts!! ;)
    Luperza likes this.
  18. Krullster New Member

Working in IT myself, sometimes these things do happen. With all the awesome content that you dedicated guys and gals have been adding in the last several months, not to mention the preparation work that must be needed to support the new higher levels that are coming online soon, this was more of an "oops" than a "OMG". Great job on getting us back up and running so quickly.

Great job and thank you so much!!!
    Luperza likes this.
  19. Alenna Well-Known Member

thank you
    Luperza likes this.
  20. maxxamus New Member

I still cant get in when is it going to be fixed? everyone is telling me go to this site go to that site to fix .... where do I go?