Update: All Access Members

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Jul 16, 2014.

1. FriggaWitch Well-Known Member

Whew am I glad thats over . LOL
  2. Mystyrys Well-Known Member

Umm, yeah, except it appears to be more than a graphical bug this time. My account was supposed to roll over today, recurring payment via credit card, like always, paid up for another month of All Access. Instead, I'm suddenly now Silver instead of All Access, which I have been for years! I keep getting the pop up message to become a member, but I am a member and have been for years. I cannot claim my 500 SC, I am not getting member benefits, etc. That free 2 days thing kicked in all right, but not at All Access level. It set me at Silver.

Not happy. Not happy at all.
    Keelinn and Aelissa like this.
  3. Aelissa Well-Known Member

Having the same issue as Mystyrys, with the exception of not reading the forums first, I tried to make sure my payment method was correct, was double charged and am now a "pre-paid one month sub"? I have been playing this since launch, and this is the worst issue I have ever had with CS, double charges and the now "all access" flubbers. Not fun! I shouldn't be double charged, and not get the sc to boot.
  4. Aelissa Well-Known Member

same for me, it booted my account to pre-paid, charged me twice and then back on the account page, still no sc. Still says I am not a member. Will just try to call tomorrow =(
  5. Dantillion New Member

Same issue is happening to me too. I was supposed to be receiving my 500 SC yesterday but instead my All Access did not renew for in game effects, but my account page still says I am All Access. Now I can't use the broker, the three highest level characters of mine, or even adjust my AA slider. I'm positive all of my credit info is correct and not expired. This needs to get fixed ASAP
  6. Vuurvink New Member

Same issue is happening to me, with the exception that I haven't noticed being billed twice just yet. For sure going to keep an eye out for that though, thanks for the heads up. Filed a petition earlier today.. I just hope they'll fix this soon, it sucks being F2P (while having paid) and not able to play as usual.

eta: Just checked and for me my account is back to normal, phew! Hopefully y'all will be able to play as usual soon again as well!
  7. Mystyrys Well-Known Member

Mine is still Silver. I am guessing/hoping it will resolve itself once my 2 free days is used up. I'm just lucky I had paid for an extra char slot sometime in the past so since I have only 5 chars, none of mine got locked down. Still, it's annoying that a gift of 2 days, instead took away what I've paid for every month for I don't even remember how many years. :mad: