To show off your Creative Created items Idea's...

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by ARCHIVED-egyptiangothic, Jan 9, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Raienya Guest

mappam wrote:
    /agree on the oven-stove combo, it is gorgeous!
    A lot of beautiful items and creative ideas so far.
    Oh, and repeating, can we get a sticky for this, PLEASE!!!!!!!?
  2. ARCHIVED-kimilie Guest

[IMG]
    in my bakery I made a industrial style dishwasher. I was told by many guild mates that is was impressive so here it is for you to see / borrow if wanted. enjoy
    Dishes of your choice :)
    6 corrugated floor plating
    5 pristine indium cage bars
    claws of hadil trophy
    1 pristine mine lantern
    and 2 sharp wooden stakes trophy
  3. ARCHIVED-egyptiangothic Guest

Hi Kimilie,
    Your dish washer is awsome I love it...very inventive...A must for all those splended kitchen idear's we all have!...
    Happy Decorating.
    Kianne xx
  4. ARCHIVED-mappam Guest

I wanted to bring this to the top for Kianne - I love looking at the ideas and get SOO inspired when I see the items other players use to create "stuff"!
    Please keep posting -
    I have 95% finished a kitchen and today I planned on finishing it- then posting pics - BUT along with everything else - Freeport server is Down......
  5. ARCHIVED-Raienya Guest

I would love it if some of the people who contributed to this thread would give a detailed breakdown of what they used. There are some great ideas I would love to use, but don't know the ingredients.
  6. ARCHIVED-Tayne Guest

I am stunned by what you all have submitted .. the attention to detail is amazing.
    I spent one weekend madly crafting a house from scratch on a TT island. I can understand how the obession starts lol ... all in all, I like what I did, but it's nowhere near the calibre you folks are showing.
    Out of it all, this was my favourite of what I did:

[IMG]

If I ever come back to EQ2 again, likely I'll take a bit more time perusing these threads for ideas, and then trying some myself.
    My hats are off you to guys :)
  7. ARCHIVED-Cyliena Guest

I had made a carnival area for the Ribbitribbitt's Park house on Everfrost, here's a few pics of it. This wasn't fully their finished state but pretty close. There were some awesome projects that others put in as well!

Candy Stand (thanks to Obann for suggesting candy canes on the hooks!):
    [IMG]

Dagger Toss:
    [IMG]

Diamond Ring Toss:
    [IMG]

Pillow Jumping Pit.. this was supposed to be a ball jumping pit but that would've killed the remaining item count!:
    [IMG]

Offhand I don't remember the exact numbers of everything I used, I put this together over the course of several hours. The structures were primarily the ash building blocks. If anyone is wondering though I would be happy to go back and figure it out!
  8. ARCHIVED-egyptiangothic Guest

You Guy blow me away.... keep up the great work
    happy decorating
    Kianne xxx
  9. ARCHIVED-Raferty Guest

[IMG]

Because I get so many questions on it, I thought I would post how the beer river was made, You'll need about 250ish mannequins equipped with effervescent wands (about 50 sc) dual wielded, flip them, sink them just below the surface of sandy tiles, and put misty fog tiles right over the tops of the bubbles.
  10. ARCHIVED-Dreamclouds Guest

Brilliant, *stands and applauds
  11. ARCHIVED-bsgames Guest

Wow everything is amazing here, bookmarking thread
  12. ARCHIVED-VuurvinkTijgeroog Guest

Oh wow I love this thread!! Recently returned to game after a almost 2yr hiatus and man there's so much eyecandy to catch up with!! :)
  13. ARCHIVED-egyptiangothic Guest

Hi Ho my beautiful darling decorators i'm so happy to be back,
    I would like to tell you ALL how proud I am of all your amazing extrodenary gifts you have graciously shared with us all on this thread. They are all Jaw dropping and people who come to this thread leave here with idea's for their own creations and are inspiried to make their own unique item/s to share with us all.
    There is how ever one small detail missing from a heck of a lot of post and that's the Shopping list and instructions (peticulary if it looks like a complicated design). I would like to remind every one that The idea behind this thread was so instead of guess work on what was used (more frustraiting if you don't know what stuff is called even if you are a level 92 carpy or perhaps you haven't done the said quest to get the item) we left the pictures to show off but the instructions on the how to so others can do it to whether your new to this wonderful part of the game or an old hat at it.
    So I am asking everyone that has posted to please edit your post to include the items used to create such splendore and include instructions as well if needed. (If you are un-sure of how to go about this please refer back to the first few pages on this thread to refresh your memory thank you ).
    I look forward with eager antisipation on upcomming designes for all to see and share
    Fondest regards
    Happy Decorating
    Kianne xxx
  14. ARCHIVED-Rijacki Guest

Raferty wrote:
    Brilliant!
    I'm so glad the mannequins no longer require a rare or ideas like this (and the bunny hats as bunnies from someone else) could not be done.
  15. ARCHIVED-Atmu Guest

[IMG]

A legendary glowing black stone
    Tempest in a teacup
    Tinkerer's Regulaton
    an ornate dining plate
    2 x coffee cup and saucer
    Make up a very noisy Espresso machine =)
  16. ARCHIVED-Atmu Guest

A telephone in Neriak
    [IMG]
    Frostfell Candies
    A bloodied chain of office
    A golden potion bottle
    Two brass cup of celebration
    Two ornate spoon
  17. ARCHIVED-Atmu Guest

Crank Organ/ Street Organ
    [IMG]
    2 x Crafted Altar of Karana
    4 x Ornate Gold Gear
    1 x Gold Sparkle Ball
    1 x an Erollisi Teddy Bear
    3 x small Paineel divider
    1 x Bristlebane Day Jester
  18. ARCHIVED-Atmu Guest

Icecream Cart
    [IMG]
    2 x a white cue ball
    2 x Ornate Gold Gear
    Large Fae Crate
    Small Fae Crate
    Keeper's Barrow
    (Fir) Pantry
    Scaleborn Barrier
    Ornate spoon
    3-4 Halas Ice Goblet
    Thief's Golden Plate
    Trophy: Hogran's Halberd
    Othmir Woven Bowl
    a magenta cue ball
    Ulteran Vinegar Bottle
    Golden Meat Bucket
    Smoking Glacial Brazier
    Kelethin Display Counter
    Any White Plate or cookie plate turned upside down
    Optional for the fun of it:
    Draconic Flag Stand with a Tapestry of the Frozen Treat (LON) from which you can gather an ice cream (Murdonk Madness Cone)