To show off your Creative Created items Idea's...

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by ARCHIVED-egyptiangothic, Jan 9, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-egyptiangothic Guest

Thought i would start a new thread with made items with a discription of what it was made out of... i'm well chuffed with this creation... i know there are others out there as well but i dont think i have seen one like this ...
    well here goe's...
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Its made up of...
    3 sumac chests (for the body), 2 Kromzek Keg's (for the buttons), 2 small weathered kegs ( for the taps), 1 briarwood trough (for the over spill tray), 1 feyiron fence( for the grate in the tray), 1 potions bottle (quested item(for the water tank)), Othmir Welcome Tray(for the shelf) and 1 Tinkered Distillery Pipes( for the bubbles in the water).
    Anyway thought you would like me to share i will get a better view of it later
    It would be wonderful if you all could share your idea's and put a screen shot up of your creation with item description so others can make them or get the jist of it and put other items in their place.
    It's just a thought as some one who is new to the game or decorating can get some fantastic idea's and learn our little tricks .. I will keep posting here on this thread
    Kianneoftroi xx
  2. ARCHIVED-egyptiangothic Guest

My Greenhouse design... seems to be a favorite item
    [IMG]

This consists of...
    6x vamipric mirrors ( not the whispy ones), 4x crude stone blocks, 12x Briarwood Hitching Post, and 1x elm dinning table (inside for the work area)...
    the rest you can add as you like, plants,veg,utensils,water bucket...ect the imagination is limitless
    [IMG]
    Happy decorating
    Kianne
  3. ARCHIVED-egyptiangothic Guest

Here i designed a work out bench and tread mill...
    [IMG]
    The work out bench...
    2x cogs(weights), 2x simple candlelabra (holds the barbell), 1x fellfeather(l&l(bar for the weights)), 3x canvas bedroll, 2x crude stone block, 1x tinkerers long bench, 1xtinkerers short bench, 2x indium shackles (or (NOTD) 1xwall shackle), 2x elaborate teak shelf.
    The tread mill...
    4x cogs, 2x simple candlelabra, decorative pearl table(rare), 1x rosewood table, 2x carbonite roller.
    Happy decorating
    kianne
  4. ARCHIVED-Meeba Guest

Awsome idea thread! Here are two creations that I am right proud of. They are in my diner in New Halas, which hasn't been open to the public b/c the shop upstairs is still unfinished.

My jukebox (Yes, it does play music!)
    [IMG]
    it is built from:
    one moonstone pool(rare),
    one sumac armoire,
    one elaborate stained glass oval,
    one repaired piano (tilted and hidden with just the keyboard showing),
    one dervish glass chest,
    and six black marble poles
  5. ARCHIVED-Meeba Guest

Aaaand my vending machine! The sales crates at the bottom allow you to actually buy food and drink from it, when i remember to re-stock.
    [IMG]
    it is made from:
    1 glacial bookcase
    1 teak bookcase
    1 wispy vampiric mirror (so folks can get at the candies)
    2 rack of love potions
    1 citrine bottle (the square yellow one) for the coin display
    1 redwood bookend for the coin slot
    1 wantia vase for the coin return
    2 sales crates
    12 butter churns for the pushers

I'm so pleased with how this one turned out!
  6. ARCHIVED-egyptiangothic Guest

awsome.... yeah love this.. think i shall us the vending machine its wicked so is the dukebox :) well done x
  7. ARCHIVED-egyptiangothic Guest

Here is another little ditty of mine... it is my decorators challenge kitchen made with only T1 and T2 stuff...
    [IMG]
    10x Troll wooden crates...... for the cupbords
    6x simple dressers.............. for the cupord inlays
    2x Large burlap rug............ for splash back and floor
    3x Medium maple shelves.. one for the oven handle
    4x Iron sconces
    2x plain gukta vases
    2x gukta bucket................. one for the sink
    1x Halasian bucket............. for the cooker hood

or now u have a basic lay out u can change things to items u like better...
    Happy Decorating
    Kianne xx
  8. ARCHIVED-mozart357 Guest

I still love that gym.

And OMG! The vending machine! /happy
  9. ARCHIVED-egyptiangothic Guest

Some how we need to get the others to add to this thread as i belive this is a fun ,helpful,inspiring and discriptive thread so everyone can learn and make new things :) i cant wait to make the vending machine that is wicked :)
  10. ARCHIVED-Celline-Layonaire Guest

Meeba wrote:
    ...Where's CocaCola?
  11. ARCHIVED-llewenayah Guest

This is an awesome idea!
    This is the printing press for my Publishing House:
    [IMG]
    Made with:
    1 elm dining table
    2 impacted floor plating tiles
    1 Gorowyn city festival twisted steel pole
    4 plain briarwood hitching posts
    1 large bench
    A sharp wooden stake from the Vampire Lore and Legend
    Suggested accessories are the Faydark maps and the bottles for ink. I don't have it, but I'd also suggest the merchant display cart from the Coalition of Tradefolk to use as a sorting box for the letters (seen in the right in the screenshot below)
    This is the screenshot of a game I grew up with that I used to build it:
    [IMG]
  12. ARCHIVED-Eveningsong Guest

This is a telescope that I made out of tinkered items a while back. Recently I replaced part of the ceiling with starry and misty tiles for a night sky to peruse
    [IMG]

Shopping list, as requested :)
    Note that this was done pre-layouts, except for the skylight. I just used the scroll button to raise floor items and slide them into place, and the back of a bookshelf to place the trophies for the telescope.
    chair:

elaborate tinkered chest x2 (stacked on top of each other, rotate second one)
    tinkerer's ornate chair (sink down into top chest)
    small velium gear (active) x 2 (place as desired for movement/decor)

telescope:

small tinkered lamppost (base)
    tinkerer's regulat-o-tron (sink into top of lamppost)
    automated rockpicker x2 (slide one into each side at bottom of lamppost)
    plain tinkered chest (lifted to form base of regulat-o-tron)
    an ancient erudin scroll (sink into sides of chest for adjustment knobs)
    ornate knife (sink into front of chest to form eye piece)
    Trophy: D'Vorlian's Crudgel (position at angle to point at skylight)
    Trophy: Vhoren's Seed (sink into crudgel end to form lens of scope)
    skylight:

misty blue tile x4 (overlapping layers over the 2 starry squares)
    starry square x2
  13. ARCHIVED-christinee Guest

/faints from all the creativity and beauty!
    I LOVE the greenhouse and telescope/observatory. I already have ideas swimming in my head from these pictures!
    I only wish I can contribute something but I'm just getting back into decorating.
    I can NOT WAIT!!! For the Moonglade enchantment this month - I hope it's in a zone where the goodies are what I want.

How can you tell where it's going to be? Do you just have to go check all the druid rings?
    Keep the great responses coming!
  14. ARCHIVED-christinee Guest

/faints from all the creativity and beauty!
    I LOVE the greenhouse and telescope/observatory. I already have ideas swimming in my head from these pictures!
    I only wish I can contribute something but I'm just getting back into decorating.
    I can NOT WAIT!!! For the Moonglade enchantment this month - I hope it's in a zone where the goodies are what I want.

How can you tell where it's going to be? Do you just have to go check all the druid rings?
    Keep the great responses coming!
  15. ARCHIVED-Eveningsong Guest

The moonlight grottos are always up in all 5 zones, so just do the full rounds :). Antonica, Enchanted Lands, Greater Faydark, Darklight Woods, Nektulos Forest...
  16. ARCHIVED-Meeba Guest

Don't forget that the rootbeer brewing quest is repeatable in the Darklight Woods grotto. I will grind tokens there, then go touring Norrath on a spending spree . Eq2Traders has a really good writeup on where each ring is, as well as what items are sold from each one. (I <3 Mum and all the hard work that goes into that site!)
  17. ARCHIVED-egyptiangothic Guest

Eveningsong wrote:
    Alsoin darklight woods mushroom ring is a repeaterbal quest to make ale for a faun to get the currency to buy all the bits and bobds you need. Saves a heck of a lot of alt hopping. Eq2 Decorators is a good place to find out when the festivals and such are on. moonlight enchantments are on every month on the 20th and 21st... :D
    Happy Decorating
    Kianne
    xxx
    Oooh ps... I got 2 of my homes now on the Leader board ... how cool is that :D 18 Lucie street (kianneoftroi) & The Fairy tale museum (Prettyfly)
  18. ARCHIVED-egyptiangothic Guest

Eveningsong wrote:
    OMG this is Awsome.... and i love the stary sky and the way you have done the ceiling... simply estounding and megga better than the SC one xx
    Any chance Eveningsong you can edit your original post on here please and add t shopping list and perhaps a how too for the new decorators please... im not exactly new but i to like instructions for projects i have no idea how to make..:D thank you in advance! xx
    Happy decorating
    Kianne xxx
  19. ARCHIVED-Meeba Guest

20. ARCHIVED-Beowolv Guest

I love your telescope room Eveningsong! Very cool.