To show off your Creative Created items Idea's...

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by ARCHIVED-egyptiangothic, Jan 9, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-GussJr Guest

Moria15 wrote:
    Wait, can we use the layout editor in DM??? If so, that would be so awesome!
  2. ARCHIVED-Cyliena Guest

GussJr wrote:
    Yup, you can. It even works for the zone decoration items (the ones you place, not ones built into the zone that can't be moved/removed). I flipped the Chardok: Bat Repellent Lamps and Chardok: Arcane Burners in mine. And of course used it for several other things like wall tiling and well.. the clock.
    If anyone here is from Everfrost and wants to check it out, the dungeon is called Keepers of the Ages (Chardok layout). There's a few blah rooms in it where I didn't do much but some others I went pretty crazy on.
  3. ARCHIVED-GussJr Guest

Cyliena wrote:
    That is so awesome! Just made my day.
  4. ARCHIVED-egyptiangothic Guest

Oh my goodness this lift is absolutley supercalafragalistic...
    [IMG]

and this clock
    [IMG]
    is stunningly beautiful ... well done both of you they are great additions to this little... thread...
    keep them comming peep's
    Happy Decorating
    Kianne xx
  5. ARCHIVED-Afista Guest

Oooh what an awesome idea to have a consolidated thread with some cool items in it. I don't think I have any small unique things atm, but totally loving all the pics! We need threads just for Kitchen ideas (forgot there was one allready )- Bathroom ideas - Dining Room ideas - etc... too
  6. ARCHIVED-Cyliena Guest

Afista wrote:
    Agreed, there's some fantastic creativity in here. :) Have loved looking through everyone's pictures!
  7. ARCHIVED-egyptiangothic Guest

Hello my friends... I have been approched by a friend of mine on my server to put these up for her as she doe's not know how too..
    Thank you Tilley for designing these and allowing me to share them with everyone else...
    The Mangle... Designed by Tilley (freeport server)
    [IMG]
    2x Faydark table
    2x Bolt of cloth
    1x Carbonite Roller
    1x Canvas bedroll or Dirty bedroll
    This amazing and I love it's simplicity
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This is one of my fav's of Tilleys her Dustbin's bathroom sink...
    [IMG]
    1x Bolt of cloth
    1x Dervish lashing board
    1x Titanium pitcher
    1x Over ripe pomigranit (for the soap)
    1x Elaborate xegonite bowl
    2x Lucky Mug of ale or Hot chocolate mug
    1x Canvas bed roll
    This was just a joy to look at... thank you tilley for allowing me to put these up for you it is an honour
    Happy Decorating
    Kianne xx
  8. ARCHIVED-egyptiangothic Guest

These are a few of Tilleys other items...
    First off her Fairground drinks cabinet... there are 2 versions to show.
    [IMG]
    1x Counter of your choice
    1x Merchent display cabinet
    1x Picture of your choice
    1x Repaired Piano
    As many verities od mugs as you like
    2x Dividers of your choice
    2x Matching book case (in tilley's example she used glacial dividers and bookcase for the doors)
    2x sconces for lighting.
    Here is her second version to which she said that you can realy chop and change things to make it your own...
    [IMG]
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This is Tilley's Hat stand in her shop 'Wings and things' found on the freeport server (Medium homes on leader board)
    [IMG]
    and finaly her coffee machine..
    [IMG]
    1x Glacial cauldren (steam)
    1x Tinkered box
    1x Duel charged station
    5x Mugs od your choice
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Again thank you for shareing
    Happy Decorating
    Kianne xx
  9. ARCHIVED-egyptiangothic Guest

This is a picture that a new friend has creater in his uncanny estate and i love it so much i had to share (with his permition (Frustrated))
    [IMG]

Happy Decorating
    Kianne xx
  10. ARCHIVED-Kilyanaa Guest

A totally animated boiler, with faucet to have some warm water all day!
    [IMG]
    Very easy to make, you will need:
    -Square Gear Pairing (Active)
    -Decorative Executioner's Axe
    -Tinkered Distillery Furnace
  11. ARCHIVED-Sharann Guest

Sooo many awesome ideas to steal copy borrow
  12. ARCHIVED-Raienya Guest

Ooh, this thread SO needs a sticky! Could we get one, PLEASE?????
  13. ARCHIVED-Senya Guest

This house has been under construction for months, but the most recent visitors seemed to like my newest toilet creation. This is in an unfinished bathroom with the Cherry Grove vanity and mirror items so I wanted things to match.
    [IMG]

And my newest kitchen appliance - a gas range top/oven. Maybe someday I'll get the rest of the house finished, too! :)
    [IMG]
  14. ARCHIVED-christinee Guest

Wow, that is a great looking toilet! I take it you just flipped the mirror around to reveal the back? What did you use for the bowl?
    Keep the creative item screenshots coming - this is a fabulous thread that DEFINITELY needs a sticky!
  15. ARCHIVED-rkid Guest

No front porch is complete without a swing.
    [IMG]

2x Tinkerer's Short Bench
    2x Indium Shackle
    2x Blushing Star Pillow
    2x Perwinke Splash Pilliow
  16. ARCHIVED-Rijacki Guest

Obann@Permafrost wrote:
    Adorable!
  17. ARCHIVED-egyptiangothic Guest

OMG!!! the toilet is wonderful Senya... But that cooker is astoundingly beautiful..:D
    Rkid... i love your swing.. i will have to borrow that in my next project...
    The only thing is Guy's (This is to everyone who posts on here!) Please! please! please! remember to put in the Ingredience that you use Like at the Start of this thread, As this was the whole point of me starting it so that the beginner decorator's as well as the veteran one's don't have to bang our head's and guess what was used.
    If the item looks complicated a little Instruction on how to would be awfuly fantastic... (like i have in a couple of my posts.)
    I know typing out the Ingredience and Instruction's seems like a chor but it realy does makes a differance to other's...:D

Keep up this fantastic work I love to see what you all have done, wether it's a little item or a big item it does not matter keep em comming!

Happy Decorating
    Kianne xxx
  18. ARCHIVED-Arbreth Guest

For the toilet, the bowl looks like several stacked 'Maj'Dul Refreshment'.
    And what all went into that island with the range/oven?
  19. ARCHIVED-Eliohia Guest

i want so badly to know what was used to make that stove cuz I would so steal borrow that idea it is just freekin georgous!!!!! i love this thread its great that everyone posts pics and actual item lists. There are several things I will be "borrowing" hehe
  20. ARCHIVED-mappam Guest

LOVE the ideas!!
    I REALLY want to know how the oven/stove was created! It is Perfect! What are the burners? What is the main white areas? What is the countertop?
    The swing is awesome!
    This is such a Super Thread - keep the ideas comming!!!!!