To show off your Creative Created items Idea's...

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by ARCHIVED-egyptiangothic, Jan 9, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-egyptiangothic Guest

Thought you would like to see my fish tank...
    [IMG]
    1x Halas display counter(city festival),
    2x Enchanted candleabrs(housing merchent),
    2x Dividers of your choice (carpy made(i used teak here)),
    1x River rock hearth (turned upside down (carpy made)),
    2x Windswept frostflower (DoV harvest.. or your choice of plant.),
    2x Feyiron sconces or Ornate stone sconces or Fulginate mitilia sconces (i chose feyiron sconces(all player made)),
    1x wavy sand tile (Enchanted fae grotto-Greater Faedark).
    Turn the hearth upside down (179.9 roll) and place where u disire, turn the counter so the back is on the floor (-89.9 roll), Place the counter on top of the hearth and then place a divider at the back and move forward till all the legs are covered , now place the other divider on top of the counter, move the hearth out (Like this), At this point now place the wavy tile on the bottom of the counter (inside) and fill with the plant life and fishes ect. Now replace the hearth back where it was, plonk the enchanted candleabra's each side and hay vwalla...
    To turn an item upside down 179.9 roll
    To turn an item on it's backwards -89.9 (roll or pitch)
    To turn an item from standing up to lying down 89.9(roll or pitch)
    To turn an item from lying down to standing up 89.9 (roll or pitch)
    (This is how i do it on the editor and on the first tab.. i dont know how to use group tab)
    Happy decorating
    Kianne xx
  2. ARCHIVED-egyptiangothic Guest

Here is my Qeynos Kitchen...
    [IMG]
    6x Round counter of your choice (city festival),
    10x Coloured stained glass tiles of your choice (brought)
    1x Matching coloum (city festival)
    2x Halfling drums(player made),
    2x Generic wall sconce (player made)
    1x Othmir welcome tray (DoV Quest reward i believe)),
    3x Stools of your choice(player made or merchent brought)
    1x Glacial Bookcase (even merchent)
    1x Vampiric mirror or wispy mirror (player made NotD)
    Decorations as required.
    Instructions:-
    Place 3 of the round counters where you wish your kitchen counters to be... the place the other 3 counters on top of them. Turn the 3 counters on top upside down (please refer to Fish tank Instructions on editor numbers to turn things) and place them on the celing above the counters on the floor.
    Turn all the tiles on there side and put then in the desired placements,
    Place the Coloum above the counter you want as a cooker and raise to the desired hight and make it as big as u want!. Remove the counter on the floor under the coloum and place the generic wall sconces to make the flames of the hobs, then place the halflng drums as hobs, replace the counter.
    to make the fridge place the vampiric/wispy mirror infront of the glacial bookcase. add food of your choice.
    hay vwalla.. a cool kitchen.
    Happy decorating
    Kianne xxx
  3. ARCHIVED-mappam Guest

Geeze I LOVE this type of thread! I LOVE to see HOW-TO's! Thanks for starting it!!
    I travel around the different Leaderboard Homes and try to get ideas and sometimes end up frustrated because only some of the items used "show" You click on a (example) fridge and get bookcase. You click in different spot and get bookcase. You click in way different spot and get bookcase. Finally you get Vampire Mirror.
    There is one home I visited and can't for the life of me figure out what was used for the roof! I can't jump high enough to click on it and only get "too far away".....
    So for someone to actually list the items used is Awesome!
    Keep them coming!! And thanks again..
  4. ARCHIVED-Keroywn Guest

Ok, not super creative, but I've gotten lots of love on this:
    [IMG]

Items:
    2 Twisted Steel Poles
    6 Cloth Bolts of your choice
  5. ARCHIVED-tenchgirl15 Guest

Kamoj@Oasis wrote:
    love's this! that's like a tailor's dream of having ;)
  6. ARCHIVED-LittleSparkz Guest

I've had a lot of requests for breakdowns of items, most coming from my carnival house. Here are a few I've been asked for in the past.
    Carousel:
    [IMG]
    19 emerald stained glass ovals
    5 woven leaf rugs
    1 small sandword pillar
    1 adamantine round pool
    1 intricate windcloth rug
    6 lover's settee
    6 twisted steel poles
    4 intricate stained glass ovals
    6 mounts of your choice
    1 music box of your choice.

Popcorn Machine:
    [IMG]

1 Quirky oak chest
    2 Spoked rusty gears
    1 Wantia end table
    1 sootfoot mining cart
    2 sathirian ornamental rugs
    3 shiny baubles of your color choice
    1 small display case
    1 polished cup
    1 kaladim bucket
    1 basket of grain

Ferris Wheel:
    [IMG]

8 tall cedar bookcases
    8 regal frostfell sconces
    16 vale briarwood candelabras
    16 noble paineel benches
    1 tinkered control console
    1 tinkered lighting mechanism
    1 spoked rusty gear (active)
    1 spoked velium gear (active)
    1 spoked carbonite gear (active)

Wack-a-mole:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    To make 1 wack-a-mole game
    1 basic coldain crate
    6 grobb stone steins
    1 portrait of an orc howler (or square painting of your choice)
    4 vale briarwood candelabras
    1 Trophy: Sir Altan's Strike
    1 magical mini beaver plushie

Lava or a burning floor:
    [IMG]
    red marble tiles, red misty tiles over top and halasian andirons sunk down so only the flames show.
  7. ARCHIVED-egyptiangothic Guest

Oh my goodness these are totaly amazing Twinklin... oh wow i love the popcorn machine thats so ingenious and the wack a mole funny as heck, the big wheel is jaw dropping... Wow there are loads of neat stuff we are sharing, Just think we were missing all these good bits...:(... now were not yeahhh!!!
    Keep 'em comming guy's and gal's
    Happy Decorating
    Kianne x
  8. ARCHIVED-egyptiangothic Guest

Kamoj@Oasis wrote:
    This is great .. i love the way you have shown off all the bolts of cloth in a simple yet beautiful way ...well done you
    happy decorating
    kianne x
  9. ARCHIVED-tenchgirl15 Guest

love all your nice ideas everybody, very creative! here's all my ideas that I've been creating since over the year. I just love to create simple things when it comes to decor.
    Ceiling fan
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

different style lamps
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

ash trays
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

sumac Entertainment centers
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

crafted made sitting bay windows
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    shutters
    [IMG]

alarm clock radio with music
    [IMG]
    Vintage 40's look vanity
    [IMG]
    sumac bed frame on the canopy bed frame
    [IMG]
    back door guild door
    [IMG]

can anybody recognize this?
    [IMG]
  10. ARCHIVED-Pintt Guest

Not necessarily my most creative, but definately the design element I was most pleased with when I realized the secret to doing it with 6 items...
    [IMG]
    The key was realizing that the bottom 2 circles could be rolled (approx) 179.95 and -179.95 to make it appear like the circle was 1/2 light and 1/2 dark, then it was just a matter of getting the smaller circles and dots at the right size and in the right place.
    2x Tuptan Tad Ponds
    2x Acryilla Griffon Fountains
    1x Lucanic Vase
    1x Clay Urn
  11. ARCHIVED-egyptiangothic Guest

Wickedly awsome... well done guy's . I particularly love the yin and yan, The ashtrays (so simple yet so effective) and the vintage dresser was amazing reminded me of my grandma's bedroom
    But i must say this was my fave of your stuff tenchgirl15 the back door but it was not just the door i love its all the details in the picture of your kitchen aswell.
    [IMG]
    well done.
    Happy Decorating
    Kianne xx
  12. ARCHIVED-mappam Guest

I LOVE the little details!
    Ashtray - Awesome! and lamps, ceiling fans - things that make a house a "lived in home"!!
  13. ARCHIVED-tenchgirl15 Guest

Kianne@Runnyeye wrote:
    thank u! I'm glad ya like. auctilly this is one of my guild members house I've been decorating since June. his house is almost complete but I gotta ask permission first to show off his house on the forum.
    anyway, I always thought about the guild doors as a back door or a hallway door, even tho some houses (even small newbie houses) dont have an outside, why not put one in the kitchen. it just makes it just like home.
  14. ARCHIVED-Cyliena Guest

I made this tonight in my dungeon, thought I'd share. :)
    [IMG]
    It used:
    1 ornate raised platform
    2 blue marble poles
    9 pristine faydark vases
    13 love letters
    This final boss in my dungeon is why I made the clock, linking since it's a bigger pic: http://twitpic.com/88l5dp/full
  15. ARCHIVED-Rijacki Guest

tenchgirl15 wrote:
    Amazing idea! Best way to 'conceal' that door I have seen yet.

Cyliena wrote:
    Gorgeous!

My contribution is my windows:
    [IMG]
  16. ARCHIVED-Lady_Ninette Guest

These were my first and third attempts at Japanese Kanji and I was very happy that both came out looking ok
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    As you can see I'm obsessed with Asian things and ideas, so another idea I came up with is Kimono display
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

I know these are not the most creative things, but they were surely fun to create.
    /bows to all creative decorators out there
  17. ARCHIVED-Kahlef Guest

So many amazing ideas here! I bow before the awesomeness. Also I might have to steal borrow some of these ideas.
  18. ARCHIVED-Sharann Guest

I fell in love with so many ideas here. Pure awesomeness!
    Some of mine:
    I used the front of an erudite bookcase to create the door frames (I accidentally discoved this while moving 2 erudite bookcases face-to-face):
    [IMG]

I used Bench and Table of the Befallen for the fireplace, Visage of War upside-down for the table and Sathirian Lantern for the red vase:
    [IMG]

For the elevator I used erudite bookcases, 2 impacted floor plating for the sliding doors, a sathirian lantern, the legendary glowing black stone and a black book for the exterior knob, an orange book and love potion rack for the inside knobs, an ornate mirror, 3 polished wooden tiles for the inside and a sathirian ornamental rug:
    [IMG]

For this modern bed I used 3 banners of Thurgadin, 2 canvas bedrolls, a harmony sunshine pillow, 2 damask pillows and 2 formal stone tables as bedside tables:
    [IMG]
  19. ARCHIVED-Katz Guest

tenchgirl15 wrote:
    I hope you can share screenshots of the entire house! This looks great.
  20. ARCHIVED-Moria15 Guest

Cyliena wrote:
    This is just beyone Awesome Cyliena. Outstanding:) Congrats.
    By the way the house on Crushbone is getting closer and I can see I am going to have to hire you as a consultant to come up with recommendations soon before it goes fully public:)
    Regards
    Palliana of Crushbone.