TLE - Kingdom of Sky Vote Did NOT Pass in November 2015

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Nov 11, 2015.

1. Melkior Well-Known Member

Wow, I'm really surprised at the conspiracy theories out there. I'm not sure I understand that at all. I see large amounts of people on both sides of the coin post here, so it doesn't surprise me you didn't achieve 66% yes. Another thing to consider: Most people tend to hang out and play with people of a similar mindset. If you are itching for the expansion, its a good chance the large majority of those you have constant contact with do too. A majority in your social circle doesn't mean a majority of all.
  2. Aliramar Member

Now try to recall all pre-DoF vote threads. There were much much more posts from NO voting crowd, so ask yourself how that vote passed?
    Wirewhisker likes this.
  3. Melkior Well-Known Member

Perhaps I didn't articulate it well. It's extremely hard to judge a population's opinion by those who post. Not everyone is driven to do so. In fact in my experience, I have a hard time getting people to even check out our guild webpage on a regular basis. Many, many people simply log in and play, and could not care less about the forums. It is very difficult to know a large diverse groups mindset on something. Because something is counter to your own personal experience, doesn't mean the fix is in.
  4. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Perhaps the people actually enjoying DOF are busy playing the game rather than posting all over the forums.
    Spindle and Juraiya like this.
  5. Kcool005 Active Member

So,

Since we have a extra month, can we take a look at the unbalanced classes, so when KoS launches. Pet classes completely destroying the economy, and paladin's out healing main healers for content. - There has to be a server debuff or something. That you can put into place that can negate pets, and adjust healing. - It's been going on 2 expac's now, and with AA's and Planeshift, undead horde, communion, etc with KoS it's just going to get worse.. People feel as expansions go on the OP classes will get weaker but in reality they get stronger till about DoV, or later.

-Summoners soloing all the group instances also destroys the social atmosphere because they no longer need to group. They do what a group can do.. Alone.

I mean you guys nerfed Mitigation when the server launched because tanks were to OP... So there must be something you can do for pets being OP. - Pets shouldn't have double + of a normal tanks hp, among other aspects that should be looked at.
  6. Erak Member

R.I.P. Deathtoll
  7. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

:confused::confused::confused:o_Oo_O:eek::eek::confused::confused::confused:o_Oo_O:eek::eek::confused::confused::confused:

that's what I think of that confused , shocked d and scared of all those people that say all this votes were planed by
    Daybreak shish get a life your all watching to much tv or play to much Eq2
    o oops I play that to much :oops:
    Anyway I too have seen a lot of chat in game of people that said their guilds still would like to play half of the expansion we got because on Deathtoll its hard to do that when half the time they get interrupted by pvp
    and don't tell me if I want PvE I should go to Stormhold , or I have to tell you all servers have pve even Deathtoll
    if you want PvP so much there are games out there where you can do one battle after another
    Eq2 is so much more than just killing other players avatars.
    Nixer likes this.
  8. Arandar Well-Known Member

Okay, I have to call you on this. If a Paladin is doing more HPS than an actual healer, then that healer is asleep at the switch or just AFK, and he's pulling very slowly. I can guarantee you, when I'm pulling rooms in PP or chunks of the zone in SR/AT/CM there is no way that I'm able to outheal a healer.
  9. Grymmstone Member

Actually if the last vote failed it would not have activated the 90 day vote. The third vote failure activates a 90 day cool down on voting.
  10. Shauwn Active Member

If it passed, you all would be like "it's rigged! Their just trying to get their sub number up to show the big bosses. Must not be going well at Daybreak and Columbus Nova wants their money. Just look at the expansion prices!"
  11. Syanis New Member

I'm quite happy the vote failed and most people I know were also voting no. Oddly most I know also voted no for DoF which still supposedly passed which I think that was due to them trying to for now keep Deathtoll and Stormhold together on expacs to make it easier on them which may have been used as a consolidated vote instead of how it should have been.

I do hope though they really do some major fixes in the next month or however long for when KoS gets released to add difficulty and balance back but not holding my breath for much. Resists need a huge nerf as do many of the hit modifiers on gear. Summoners need to get knocked down seriously in pet power as its ridiculous being able to solo instances in your level range or in some cases duo it.

But what also needs attention is the presence of bots which is so very rampant. They run around set as anon all on af and clearly not someone doing true multi-boxing which very few actually do these days. So many using outside programs to manage the bots while they are on the main lead toon, These guys take over entire dungeons, further ruin the economy, and just make it difficult for regular people to play group content. They are fairly easy to spot and DB should be doing something about cleaning them up and would be nice a statement against multi-boxing with any form of 3rd party program or tool. If your hands are on each keyboard then your botting, simple as that.
    Nixer and Ahlana like this.
  12. Trivursar Active Member

Welp, Deathtoll didn't last long. riiiiiip.

On a serious note, pretty sure 97% of the pop. saw this coming for DT.
  13. Noguchi Member

Most people are crying around here from Death Toll server. Your cry to you is useless as long as you do not learn is one of the last PvP server will ever see here in Everquest 2.

Many say it is not yet Pvp ask yourself why is it so many of you make more PvE PvP but it should be the other way around because it's a PvP server..

There are few people that their chars logged leave but these do not continue leveling, because her testimony is there is no PvP End area many of these people do not even know that, but there is enough in the end, so what do these people do it Exile is Twinks their Fractionen to gank.

And this have nothing to do with PvP, or Zerk Raids in Cotest Zones.

Guys we get now awesome Server Merges makes the Servers interesting and more Population will come if you Guys Learn the Game have much more give Like PvP Raids or anything...and for many peoples Please stop the game to see as a real substitute....its a game not really more...
  14. Spock Active Member

What do you expect when u get a thread things to fix before kos launch and everybody knows that daybreak employees are busy like hell.Give them a chance to launch new xpac then they might have time to fix a few things.
  15. GeekyGothy Active Member

I personally feel as though having a vote every 30 days is too often. I really liked the idea of voting every 3 months. If it passed, yay new expansion. If it didn't pass, the expansion wouldn't launch for six months. That's how a progression server should have been done. If people want the newer content there's live servers for that. Go there instead.
    Sapphirius and Cuelaen like this.
  16. Nixer Active Member

Nice to know the vote results ... now I can have a bit more time to explore the zones and level the alts.

Conspiracy ... CONsmearacy :eek:

Vocal minority is not the same as active majority. o_O
    {56 posts in a forum and thousands of TLE players, hmmm; at best you're approaching 5%}
  17. Bruiser New Member

Last month, when vote passed, the no-voting crowd were quite unhappy. Most of them were saying things like No way it could have passed. Vote was obviously riggeg. itc. And this time, when vote went their way, they saying It's totally fine and legit, stop spreading these conspiracy nonsence. Mostly the same people). Fun stuff.
  18. Eradani Well-Known Member

i agree. i'm starting to feel like i'm living in a perpetual election.
    Sapphirius likes this.
  19. Thinkharder New Member

RIP Deathtoll.

Time to cancel my subscription.
  20. flameweaver Well-Known Member

Devs are in a loose/loose situation. Time to kill off TLE as a failed experiment and focus on the real game issues.
    Wirewhisker likes this.