Things to Know about GU 61 (important!)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by ARCHIVED-SmokeJumper, Aug 19, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-thewarriorpoet Guest

Read the test patch notes...it's all mostly there. There has also been numerous preview articles on zam and other sites.
  2. ARCHIVED-Arielle Nightshade Guest

The unattunement of all items happened before awhile back (can't remember details sorry, it's all a blur anyway)...and it was really positive. If you have more than one archetype (for example, I have 3 healers) being able to pool all that gear and hand it back out to the most appropriate toons is very, very helpful.
    I found that I had many pieces of gear on a healer I thought I was going to play more, to find out another one was more needed. The unattunement is very helpful in this regard. It is a minor pain in the butt otherwise to have to put everythign back on, but the benefits way outweigh the annoyance, IMO.
  3. ARCHIVED-dajokster Guest

Unless you raid then your gear is stuck being class specific - especually armor.
  4. ARCHIVED-arksun Guest

5. ARCHIVED-eliziana Guest

We look forward to sharing the new features and content with you, and will have more specific information on the downtimes for the update later in the week.

Hm, it's now gone 9pm PST on Wed 24th and no announcements of downtime... tomorrow?
  6. ARCHIVED-morgainfairy Guest

how long will the update take to do. Just so i know how long my everquest II withdrawal will be. Thank you.
    Lunamoonbeam crushbone paladin woodworker
  7. ARCHIVED-Darthor Guest

I thought the servers were coming down tonight... :?
  8. ARCHIVED-James1969 Guest

It's 9:55 am Eastern time an servers are down. Is there a way to see the Extened servers status like I do the live servers?
  9. ARCHIVED-celestina936 Guest

MidnightDragon wrote:
    If you wanted to know details:
    1. The GU #61 notes will be posted in the appropriate place when it goes live.
    2. If you REALLY wanted to know details, you could have followed along with all the test notes that are within the appropriate forum.
    3. If you were REALLY concerned about changes, you could have been a part of the testing that was going on for several months by joining the test server.
    And that would have saved you from complaining about nothing.
  10. ARCHIVED-Thetmes Guest

Important note for PvP players about GU61.

None of this was tested for PvP as PvP was not enabled on test server so be preped for SNAFU mechanics for the next 90 days.

That is all.
  11. ARCHIVED-Wyswing Guest

I am looking for server downtimes for GU61, specifically Splitpaw. I cannot seem to find any information on the subject.
    On another subject there seems to be some html script error on the Server & Network Status page. When u try to select any of the options from the dropdown box, nothing happens.
    cheers peeps
  12. ARCHIVED-Cratoh Guest

13. ARCHIVED-Wyswing Guest

14. ARCHIVED-dajokster Guest

The unattunement of all items did not happen, and if you zone it seems to like to attune gear for you.
  15. ARCHIVED-Mangano Guest

Cratoh wrote:
    Says the following:
    "This is a notification that UK worlds will be updated at 3:00 PM London Time on the 08/25/2011. The estimated downtime will be 3 hours."
    I dont like it when there is no update after the estimated downtime has been passed.
  16. ARCHIVED-CantbeBothered Guest

Mangano wrote:
    Well what do you expect? This is SOE and it ALWAYS happens. Obviously the US servers are done first, because they are in prime playtime now. Erm... hang on a minute... :D
  17. ARCHIVED-coffeeeee Guest

5 hours downtime for splitpaw apparently us servers up and running even if they are bugged.....now apparently blaming amsterdam maintence ..... when will splitpaw be back up ? can we have an eta please

10:30- midnight is latest update
  18. ARCHIVED-Slaner Guest

I almost never checks mail, so that wont work for me, the welcome screen I kill at once.
    I do howerer mostly read the MOTD, god knows why as the info mostly is outdated.
    the logon "update notes" have been static for months, take the bl**dy button away if you dont intend to update the info.
    I would be more more inclined to check messages if I could disable EULA and welcome screen
  19. ARCHIVED-Melodii Guest

My older gear auto attuned again.. I logged out one of my toons and then logged back into my wizard to get some gear off her for my coercer and waaam, all attuned again.. well, most of it. Is this going to be fixed, yet again?
  20. ARCHIVED-Lamandrion Guest

The correction of the GU 61 is again flawed. There were again, not all items and adornments reset. Furthermore, in the revision of the items under running many mistakes. These were not corrected. For example, now have the Sentinal Fate t1 tank shoulders as the values ​​of wisdom and stamina rather than strength and stamina. Partially can not attach Sentinal Fate adornments. An example would be the paladin adornment of "divine benevolence" may no longer apply.
    Please correct the finite and does not always such errors. It is very expensive to equip all the items again and again with adornments and not to make mistakes. And just to skill, focusing not squander.
    Best Regards
    Ingerimm of Valor