The Niboota House Challenge!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Ocarinah, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I am confused. You have Skyfire listed for server but then you say you want to work with people on Halls of Fate. Do you have a character on Halls of Fate or Skyfire or both? There are 3 people decorating on Halls of Fate that I am sure wouldn't mind a 4th person. I do suggest that if there is 4 people on the Halls of Fate team that another room is added. Right now rooms 1 and 4 are not assigned yet. There is one person on Skyfire decorating and I am pretty sure was open to teaming up as well. A small room was assigned on Skyfire so I would suggest maybe adding a room or switching from small room to large that way there probably would be enough item count to decorate the breakout area along with an assigned room.

If going to be on Halls of Fate, contact Vdova, Alynaryne, and Valzen in game or Katz, Uwkete-of-Crushbone, and Valzen on the forums.

If going to be on Skyfire, contact Guinvere/Cheallaigh in game or ceyllynn on forums or ceyllynn@rogers.com

Once you have a chance to talk to your team, please let me know if I should be changing/adding room assignments, etc.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Ceyllynn like this.
  2. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Valzen: Gave you access to the Halls of Fate Kromzek.

Kianneoftroi: I figured out you have the character Kianneoftroi on both servers. I gave you access on both just in case.

Team Halls of Fate: Do you want to add room 1 or 4 (or both) since there are now 4 of you decorating on Halls of Fate?
  3. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Nightkitty: Gave you access to the Antonia Bayle Kromzek. I placed a fuel and harvest depot in the house as well.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Up to my teammates! :)

Uwk
    Ocarinah likes this.
  5. Kokorobosoi Active Member

Sorry my name threw a wrench into things. My name is Rozsa on Maj Dul, Yamantanka/Kokorobosoi on Thurgadin.

If someone needs to switch out of a small room because of a large number of people, I would officially like to participate as a decorator on Thurg. :) Im interested in doing a spa type of area, so i can work in a smaller space if needed, or a larger it doesnt really matter lol.
  6. Valzen Well-Known Member

OK. Now that I've had more time to read the thread thoroughly and understand exactly:

Decorator Name: Valzen
    Volunteering for: Craft, buy, etc AND decorate a room
    How to contact: In game or here on forums
    Team Name: N/A
    Desired Area to Decorate: Halls of Fate, Room 1 or 4
    Character: Valzen (and all her alts because each one has different tradeskills for housing items)
    I had said previously in this thread that I'd help out Katz and Uwke, and I love you guys, but I think more than two people decorating would be confusing for one room. Heck more than one would probably get confusing for me. LOL :D
  7. kianne Well-Known Member

Sorry having a blonde moment,, im defo on skyfire not halls of fete .. i coppied and pasted a template to add my application and must of missed seeing the halls of fate bit..... many appologies
  8. Katz Well-Known Member

That's cool. :D I think uwk and have an idea about our theme.
    Ocarinah and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  9. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

No problem it was my fault for being in such a rush. Lots going on and sick with bad stomach flu for many days now. Feeling better I think but I just woke up.

I can sign you up. How about room 4?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  10. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

No problem. How about room 1? So looks like if more would like to sign up, will need another house. I will try and figure out what one but it might take me more than a few days since my schedule is booked. Will post which one as soon as I can.
  11. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Okies. O.O I better remove access to Halls of Fate cuz it let me add the same name on that server.
  12. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Guinvere and Kianne do you want to work as a team? If not, I can get another house added soon.
  13. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Here is the latest room assignments map. I am waiting to add your name to map Kianneoftroi until I know if you are working with Guinvere. I updated all the other maps I posted to this one as well just so people can see all the spaces are assigned (plus while kitten was pawing at me I deleted them from photobucket by mistake thinking I didn't want to be confused lol).

[IMG]

Here is the resources list right now (will be updated when I get the teleporters from city festival). Note: Holding off on Stormhold and Test until someone signs up for decorating on there.

[IMG]
  14. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

we basically have a room and a half, and I have no probs working with kianne and fae, we've all seen each other's work. it's up to them.
  15. Kenana Well-Known Member

Kenana from Maj'Dul here. I'm willing to help out with anything that may be needed by Team DVC and the gang. Crafting, carrying, loading fuel depots, gathering, plat, dressing, bringing in snacks & coffee....

I think this is a fantastic project! Niboota deserves some TLC :) and a big round of applause for Ocarinah for putting this complicated endeavor together!
  16. kianne Well-Known Member

I dont mind either way, just need instruction on what im to do and where to do it... i dont mind working solo or in a team...as im not entirely sure what the rules are, weather we are given a room each to do as we please or weather there is a theme and have to work it out... :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Ocarinah like this.
  17. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

*Sneaks in and leaves many thank yous to Ocarinah for all the work she's done*
  18. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

All of you deserve a big thank you!!! I was hoping some day this event would happen and it is now!!! I am such a slow decorator I know I wouldn't be able to decorate a house for her by myself.
  19. Kokorobosoi Active Member

Yay Im back in the membership saddle!! So ive got room four. :) Alrighty!
  20. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

i really hope someone is making the effort to get to the flowing glacier room?
    Ocarinah and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.