The Niboota House Challenge!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Ocarinah, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I forgot to mention that ANYONE can send me a message they would like put in Niboota's Kromzek house regardless if you decorated or help in other ways. Please include your server and character name.
  2. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Last day! Please let me know when you are finished if you haven't already. "I'm so excited and I just can't hide it. I'm about to lose control and I think I like it."
  3. kianne Well-Known Member

look out Oakys become a Cadburys Crunchie bar

lol
    Ocarinah, Merriel, Moena and 2 others like this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

You Brits have the awesomest ads! I'm jealous! :)

Looks like a Will Vinton Studios production, too...hope he's getting business over there! :)

Uwk
    Ocarinah, Merriel and Moena like this.
  5. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Big Reveal starting Friday, July 7th at 11 am pst / 1 pm cst at docks of Frostfang Sea. Be there or be square if you want to go along for the big reveals (three houses!). If you cannot make it at the start of the tour, send a message to Ocarinah so I can get you invited to group and tell you which house we are touring. I can have Niboota publish each one as soon as she enters so that those with low level touring/temp characters can travel using leaderboards. Plus then people can vote on the houses too. If you prefer to enter using the housing teleporter, all three houses are in Freeport so make an evil touring char if this is your preference. The order of which house will be toured when has not been decided yet. Send in game mail or tell to Antonia_Bayle.Ocarinah if you want to talk to me about the big reveal (reminder that I cannot respond to Fallen Gate tells).

If you wish to give Niboota a birthday wish please send me forum message or in game mail to Antonia_Bayle.Ocarinah.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

In Freeport on Antonia Bayle? Not a problem! :)

Uwk
    who has Evils (and Goods) everywhere...except maybe Fallen Gate; I should make an Evil there...brb...
    Ocarinah and Prissetta like this.
  7. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

1 hour 10 minutes to go for reveal. Squeeee. :)
  8. Chikkin Well-Known Member

Happy birthday Niboota! Enjoy the houses :) <3
  9. kianne Well-Known Member

Appy Burpday tooo youuuu , Appy Burpdayyyy toooo youuu , Appyyyy Burpdayyy dear Nibootaaaaaa, Appy Burpdayyy tooooo youuuuu xxx
  10. kianne Well-Known Member

wheres the videoooo ? :(
    Ocarinah and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

D'OH!! And I slept right through it (got up at the crack of--whenever it was)...either that, or passed out in the heat due to dehydration. :(

So, I'll need the video too. :(

Uwk
    who can't help but think: "Waitaminute, 11 am PST would be 7 pm London time, right...?"
    Ocarinah and kianne like this.
  12. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I am sure Niboota will publish her videos as soon as she is done celebrating her birthday. I took video too but I was up all night long and extremely tired. Still haven't gotten any sleep yet. I wanted Niboota to publish her videos first since she was leading the way and some notes couldn't read until right on top of the note since most of the dojo was in a breakout plus was a tight fit for all of us. She published the houses after the tours. She loved every single thing and really appreciated your creations. You all did amazing rooms! So creative, so much fun, so much to steal! So if you want to see her houses on Antonia Bayle in person, her dojo, kromzek, and dhalgar (Freeport side) should all be under newly published. Dojo is Small category and Kromzek & Dhalgar are Massive category. If I missed mentioning someone that helped with this project, please please please let me know so I can get them added. The book mentioning people is in Kromzek and it is for helpers of Kromzek and Dhalgar (Dojo has it's own book). Daemora said they have almost exact house on Maj'Dul for those that want to see it on that server (couple appearance items are very close but not exact).

Someone asked if they should take their stuff back if they decorated on a different server other than Antonia Bayle. Originally I wanted to put together the houses on all servers but realistically there isn't enough time for me get all the faction and recipes and do all the questlines (lots of mastercrafted items and also hard to obtain items were used). There was over a hundred items that didn't want to load properly so had to manually place them. The only server that I could realistically recreate the houses on would be Halls of Fate. There was 2 rooms in Dhalgar and 3 rooms in Kromzek completed on Halls of Fate so closest server to being completed. I locked everyone out while I was working on consolidating everything (had to go back and look at original and AB one at same time). Soon I will open the houses back up if you would like to take your stuff back.

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!! :):cool::rolleyes::D
  13. Febrith Well-Known Member

Good grief Oaky I can't believe you've still not been to bed, you must be half bonkers by now with sleep deprivation. Well being the nosy little fae that I am, I'm totally going to check them out in person right now - I can't wait to see what the DVC team did with the dojo for a start! I can't wait to see yours and Nibootas videos:)
    NOW GO TO BED! *tucks her in and reads a bed time story*
    Merriel, Ocarinah, Niboota and 4 others like this.
  14. Niboota Well-Known Member

I just got done editing my videos and will have them up before the night is done! :D
    Gretel, Merriel, Ocarinah and 3 others like this.
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Welcome back and happy b-day! :D

Uwk
  16. Kokorobosoi Active Member

Happy birthday!! Wow everyone's area looks amazing!!
    Merriel, Ocarinah, Niboota and 2 others like this.
  17. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Watching the Dojo video now - this ranks right up there as one of my two favorite houses ever! Very nice job, everybody! :D