The Niboota House Challenge!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Ocarinah, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Gretel Well-Known Member

Sorry if this got confused somehow - I was replying to Tenchigirl saying she might need help so was asking what server she was working on and such. I did read the original but it wasn't clear from that and also that can't answer the question of whether she specifically would want help from me. :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Merriel Well-Known Member

Ocarinah, I know you offered to help craft stuff but it turns out this list is quite extensive, especially for the Tinker stuff, and you have already gone way beyond helping us with so many things, we cannot possibly thank you enough. If you really want to craft these items for us, we most certainly will appreciate it and I'll send our list to you, but you are already doing so much for this project, that I was hoping to either have this project extended just a bit longer so we could do it ourselves, or pass the work on to someone else who is interested in helping out and has the time to do so. I did not wish to overwhelm you with even more work to do.

Honestly, I was quite surprised to see how long our tinker list was. I knew we had some tinkered stuff, but had not expected our list to come even close to what it has. Apparently we used 140 of just one kind of railing, which is why I suggested having mass production available.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Gretel like this.
  3. Merriel Well-Known Member

Ok somehow I missed seeing Uwk, Kianne, and Gretel's posts of offers to help. Thank you all for stepping up to the plate to assist as well.

I will send Kianne the Grobb list.

I will send Gretel (Zoraya) the Maldura and Twark list.

Uwk and Kianne, before I decide on the Tinker list...do you both have the cogs needed for these recipes? If not, I'll send the Tinker list to Ocarinah. If you do, I'll split the Tinker list between the three of you, to make it easier on everyone.

Ocarinah, I'm assuming you can do the Thurgadin recipe's too? We have one recipe from there that needs done, and if you don't mind doing the Wispy Vampiric Mirror's too, that would be awesome. (Sorry Uwk, but without mass production, this might be too much to ask of you, hehe.)

Let me know the names of your character that will be dropping the items and I can add your character to the trustee list on Niboota's dojo. At the moment, most everything is just placed in the moving crate in that house, as we continue to prepare the place for loading the layout.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Gretel like this.
  4. Gretel Well-Known Member

Excellent! I log Zorayas on almost every day so will keep an eye out for that list. I may have a ton of cogs stockpiled on AB too (can't get in game to check right now but I seem to recall having hundreds) so if someone needs cogs let me know. :)
  5. Merriel Well-Known Member

Thank you, Gretel! I will mail you within the next day or so. Just want to make sure I have everything sorted out. Ocarinah sent us 4000 cogs in game so I can provide cogs for the Tinker items now. Thank you, Ocarinah! :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and kianne like this.
  6. kianne Well-Known Member

i have cogs aye :)
  7. Merriel Well-Known Member

Oh, I forgot, Berrilyn is on a free account and can't send mail out, so mail will come from Daemora instead. Sorry for confusion, everyone.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Er? Probably...I'll have to check once they let us back in again. ;->

Uwk
    Merriel likes this.
  9. Merriel Well-Known Member

No worries if you don't have the cogs Uwk. Ocarinah helped out with those. I just need the name of your AB character so I can add them to trustee on the house and send you the cogs and list of items we need made. :)
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Probably any of mine on AB could, though I'll have to double-check to see which ones actually have the needed Tinkering levels. It's been awhile since I've played there... ;->

Uwk
    Merriel likes this.
  11. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

You are welcome! I put the items in Dojo already (a few extras on some cuz of mass. production too). If you need other stuff let me know or welcome to mats if others crafting for you.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Okay, I've got 4 toons on AB that can do the Tinkerfest recipes, 2 Goods, 2 Evils. One of them is my main Carpenter there, Hyndla (Good toon), though she's only 48th level, crafter-wise (39th Templar). And collectively, my Horde there has 780 Cogs in the Shared Bank there. ;->

Uwk
  13. Merriel Well-Known Member

Ok, the house being decorated is Niboota's Dojo on the Freeport side, so let me know the name of your evil character so I can add them to trustee (no point in chancing your good character being slaughtered by those nasty Freeport guards). I'll send the list of tinkered items we still need to Hyndla tomorrow. Thank you! :)
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I've got two Evils, either Atramentous (40 Assassin/56 Weaponsmith) or Fulengia (36 Shadowknight/52 Jeweler), both at the same Tinkering level, so either could do. :)

Thanks! :)

Uwk
  15. Merriel Well-Known Member

Oops, sorry Uwk, I keep getting distracted with trying to get things done, lol. I have sent a list to Atramentous and added them to the Dojo trustee list. Thank you again!

Thank you to Kianne, Gretel, and Ocarinah as well. You are all awesome! :)
    Gretel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Right-o; checking AB with Atram right now. ;->

Uwk
  17. kianne Well-Known Member

every thing u have asked for is in the dojo hunni.... oaky did the tinkered stuff for u sad to say but i didnot have the tinkered stuff on my AB kianne (im baffled as to how this has happened as i have them on MD , Thurg and SF i made md same time as AB... but never mind there done...
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Er? I've got tinkered stuff in the AB Dojo, so you're covered there; put in the bits last night/early this morning. ;)

Uwk
    Merriel likes this.
  19. kianne Well-Known Member

its already been done about 3 days ago ...when i found out i couldnt craft the tinkered stuff i sent oaky the list that was sent to me and she made them and put them in dojo already ...!! i did make the grobb and tupta stuff that was needed and put them too in the house ... think she split the list in to two!! :D
    Merriel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

AH! Well, okay then, that would explain it. ;->

Uwk
    Merriel likes this.