The Dreadcutter: The Pirate Kings

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Lempo, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Corydonn Well-Known Member

This was an idea brought up by Kander at Fan Faire 2 years ago tbh. There are a lot of talented players out there with free time to copy to Test and raid there but the problem is nobody will when the rewards won't transfer or do anything on live. An honor system to bring that work to be worth it while the content gets tested so live players won't be dealing with it would be pretty awesome.
  2. Estred Well-Known Member

Would be on test more if I could have convinced my guild to come, guess I need to find one on test.
    Neiloch likes this.
  3. Dinwiz Active Member

any update on fix for the "fix" you made ?
  4. Bananaz Member

patch notes read them
  5. Dinwiz Active Member

post dates read them ;)
    Le Clown and Neiloch like this.
  6. slippery Well-Known Member

A lot of this stuff is still broken. Rezzing in objects, getting hit by lightning right after you get ported and are still in add room, etc.
  7. StaticLex Active Member

And the mob should drop an additional jewelry item per kill.
  8. Neiloch Well-Known Member

Easily my favorite fight in a long time though. Wish there were more fights like this instead of things like the near total disaster that is HM Gen'ra.
  9. Ucala01 Member

I loved the PK fight when no one could kill it. and still love it now.
    but that is not to say some things need to be fixed :p
    Neiloch likes this.
  10. Neiloch Well-Known Member

Pretty much all the rooms except for the one on the starboard side need to have some rennovations. The port side room up the stairs with the second staircase needs some serious rearranging so its not so cramped. the other two rooms need to have those tables removed. The 'port-get hit by lightning in a room' problem, while easily remedied by taking a step, also need to be looked at.
  11. Anghammarad Well-Known Member

sorry to warm this thread up... but anyone experienced a bluescreen in Dreadcutter Pirate Kings? Just by standing after zone in will produce one.