The BlackHand - Splitpaw

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Jolemai, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Jolemai Active Member

25/03/14 - Progression updated!

Despite the new kill under our belts, we are seeking a new tank for MT and/or OT duties. PST should you wish to know more.
  2. Jolemai Active Member

28/03/14 - Original post updated!

Still after a tank. Feel free to send Splitpaw.Andarielle a tell in game at any time should you wish to know more.
  3. Jolemai Active Member

01/04/14 - Wishlist updated!

Bump for tanks! Still searching for a well played tank for either MT or OT duties!
  4. Jolemai Active Member

04/04/14 - Wish list updated!

Seeking a Tank and a Warden for the step up to Temple of Veeshan. We could also do with one or two other classes to supplement our raid force. PST for more information!
  5. Jolemai Active Member

08/04/14 - Original post updated!

Bump for a regular tank and a Warden. Don't hesitate to ask should you need to know more.
  6. Jolemai Active Member

11/04/14 - Original post updated! Still after the following: ~ Bruiser ~ Guardian ~ Monk ~ Shadowknight ~ Warden ... alongside one or two others to augment our force as we prepare for ToV. PST for more information.
  7. Jolemai Active Member

15/04/14 - Wish list updated!

Swashbuckler and Wizard now on trial, but still looking for a new Brigand, Druid and Fighter. PST for more information.
  8. Jolemai Active Member

06/05/14 - Wish list and progress list updated!

Guardian and Shadowknight positions filled. Now seeking a new Brigand and Druid. PST should you wish to know more.
  9. Jolemai Active Member

09/05/14 - Original post updated!

Still after a Brawler, Brigand and Druid for raiding purposes. Other applications will be serious considered.
  10. Celamarno Member

Hello future guild, I onunce my self, I'm lvl 3 still a beginner, I live teaming up with friends as I help them as they help me, would be great fully to join ;) my Name is "Drakarax", it's too boring playing by my own or doing dungeons or killing monsters alone I want grouping, now as I said who I am, would be great if I joined, remember I'm still a beginner, so if u accepted me just let me now!
  11. Jolemai Active Member

16/05/14 - Wishlist Updated!

Brawler found, but still need a Brigand and Druid to help us on the ToV ladder. Applications should go to www.tbheq2.org
  12. Jolemai Active Member

Celamarno, thank you for your interest in TBH. I have sent you a PM :)
  13. Jolemai Active Member

20/05/14 - Original Post updated!

Still after a Brigand and Druid. In addition, with it being summer we openly invite applications from classes not listed in the original post to not only supplement our forces, but to further augment our strength in depth. Further information can be found on our website.
  14. Jolemai Active Member

27/05/14 - Original post updated!

Current wishlist:
    High Priority
    1 x Brigand
    1 x Fury

Medium Priority
    1 x Warden

Low Priority
    1 x Mystic
    1 x Paladin
    1 x Templar
    1 x Wizard

With it being summer, there's also room for classes outside of that list too. Catch in me in game or on here should you want to know more.
  15. Jolemai Active Member

04/06/14 - Wishlist updated!

Warlock and Templar on trial, but we could still do with a regular, raid ready Brigand and Fury. Pst should you wish to know more :)
  16. Jolemai Active Member

23/01/15 - Original Post and wishlist updated!

Currently seeking the following:

High Priority
    1 x Brigand
    1 x Illusionist
    1 x Warden

Medium Priority
    1 x Paladin
    1 x Swashbuckler
    1 x Templar

Low Priority
    1 x Bruiser

PST for more information.
  17. Jolemai Active Member

20/02/15 - Wishlist Updated!

Paladin on trial. Still looking for more for entry level raiding. PSt should you wish to know more.