The BlackHand - Splitpaw

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Jolemai, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Jolemai Active Member

18/03/13 - Original Post Updated!

Still looking for more! Again, we could use a pair of Enchanters, a Templar and a Troubadour that all wish to regularly raid. We are also open to anyone else who has a desire to raid.
  2. Jolemai Active Member

22/03/13 - Original Post Updated!

Guardian now on trial, however we still have space for the classes the OP has mentioned. More than happy to help should there be any questions :)
  3. Jolemai Active Member

26/03/13 - Wishlist Updated!

In addition to the above, we now have space for a Brawler and a Ranger. PST should you require more information.
  4. Jolemai Active Member

04/04/13 - Original Post Updated!

Still after the following classes to enhance our raid nights:

High Priority
    1 x Coercer
    1 x Illusionist

Medium Priority
    1 x Templar
    1 x Troubadour

Low Priority
    1 x Bruiser
    1 x Monk
    1 x Ranger
    1 x Swashbuckler
  5. Jolemai Active Member

09/04/13 - Original Post updated!

Bump for Enchanters! Preferably one of each type, preferably one who can regularly attend our schedule. PST for more information!
  6. Jolemai Active Member

12/04/13 - Kill list updated!

Bump for Scout DPS! Despite registering new kills this week we are still a little light handed on Scout DPS. Should you be interested, don't hesitate to get in touch.
  7. Joliette New Member

I have returned to EQ2 after having been away for a while. I currently have a Templar sitting at level 90 who is looking for a new home. I know I fall a bit short on what you are looking for but if you will have me as a member while I make the final push to 95, I'd be glad to join.
  8. Jolemai Active Member

We would be very happy to offer you a home and I do believe we have one or two currently in that level range. Whilst the opening post on this thread does indeed focus on raid recruitment, we do have those with us who do not raid and we do have Alts that often get played ensuring that you *should* get some assistance and groups.

By all means, feel free to contact The BlackHand in game if you wish to talk further and you will need to make an Application at www.tbheq2.org should you wish to join our community. If you want to chat to me, I can usually be found on Andarielle :)
  9. Jolemai Active Member

16/04/13 - Wishlist Updated!

Templar on trial. We are also now looking for a Guardian for MT duties. PST for more information :)
  10. Jolemai Active Member

19/04/13 - Kill List Updated!

Still looking for some new Enchanters, especially an Illusionist. PST for more information!
  11. Jolemai Active Member

03/05/13 - Original Post updated!

Still seeking a new Guardian for MT duties and another Illusionist. Feel free to contact me (Andarielle) in game should you wish to chat.
  12. Jolemai Active Member

08/05/13 - Original Post Updated!

Whilst we are still recruiting the aforementioned toons for raiding, we are also seeking more players from the different walks of EQ2 life to boost our Member pool.

Are you a Group player? Low level player? PvPer (Battlegrounds as we're on a European server) or a Tradeskiller? Either way, TBH's aim has always been to provide a stable Guild that caters for everyone, so why not give us a shot?
  13. Jolemai Active Member

17/05/13 - Wishlist and Kill List Updated!

Following our Drinal two Soulwell kill, we are still seeking a Guardian for MT duties. Should you be interested, applications are made at www.tbheq2.org
  14. Jolemai Active Member

31/05/13 - Wishlist Updated!

Berserker and Shadowknight on trial. Still seeking another Illusionist and possibly a Defiler and/or Warden to supplement our forces. PST if interested :)
  15. Jolemai Active Member

04/06/13 - Wishlist Updated!

Now seeking a Predator of either types for regular raiding. Alternatively, we could take on a regular raiding Troubadour or Brigand. Current raid targets are Berik Bloodfist, Oligar (HM) and Ancient Sentinel (HM).
  16. Jolemai Active Member

07/06/13 - Original Post Updated!

Still searching for some more DPS and we even have room for a new Swashbuckler for regular CoE and PoW raiding. Also, we always have room for non-raiders. PST for more information.
  17. Jolemai Active Member

11/06/13 - Kill List and Wish List Updated!

No longer after an Illusionist or Predator. We have also recently defeated Berik in PoW.

While there are a couple of spots remaining for a raid slot, we have many opening for those who do not raid. With activities happening on our off-nights be it simply PvE/BG grouping or even scheduled Guild Events, there is likely to be something suitable for you participate in. Send me a PM if you wish to know more.
  18. Jolemai Active Member

14/06/13 - Original Post Updated!

Still looking for a Troubadour to enhance our raid force. PST if interested :)
  19. Jolemai Active Member

18/06/13 - Original Post Updated!

Still seeking the aforementioned classes for raiding on Sunday, Monday and Thursday.
  20. Jolemai Active Member

21/06/13 - Original Post Updated!

In addition to our raiding wishlist we are still looking for more Members to boost our player pool. Feel free to catch me in game for more information :)