Testing Overseer Changes

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Niami DenMother, Feb 6, 2020.

1. The Martian Active Member

No bashing happening at all This is a bug report Forum. If we don't let the developers know what is happening.. How will they fix it? After all we are "Testers"!!!!!

So Just now I finished "Eliminate Warlord Ix Acon" Got the Basic Chest... Nothing appeared :(

Ah well.

And as was said by Kuulei I was getting Less blank boxes before the patch.

Thanks again.
  2. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

It went up for me too and it's highly annoying. And yes, if the harvests could be removed from the loot it would really help, I'm getting sick of them (and thanks but I have enough fragments to outfit 20 chars per account right now...)
    Breanna and Argosunited like this.
  3. Claws Member

I hope the people here that are testing this are paying Daybreak for the time they are wasting here. How many empty chest or chest with the wrong reward have I seen now, more than I can count. Then today with a 10 hour mission a fabled chest with 4 reward in it when I moused over, but what comes out, a few resources that would have taken 5 minutes to harvest.
    I think it is time to change the windup monkies with rusty springs and a broken key to something a lot newer, or fire granny for she is now blind.
    Sorry but I had to get this off my chest for this Overseer thing now is a real big joke
    dirgenoobforreal and Argosunited like this.
  4. Quillyne Active Member

+1, with the addition of crafted potions. Common and crafted stuff begone.
    Udonn, Mercychalice and Argosunited like this.
  5. Kuulei Well-Known Member

I believe it's now overseer missions that cannot be duplicated, so if the reward is a mission you already have unlocked, then the reward is an empty box.
  6. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

So much for the last test patch that said we should'nt get duplicated missions (again)
    But yeah, it happens a lot (Test build 15261T). Just happened to me yet again on a 2h30 mission (not sure if it was on the legendary or the bonus crate)
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I don't see anything in the test patch notes regarding blank boxes. Doesn't mean anything as nothing in the previous patch notes explained why we went from one blank box a week to 2-3 a day. I sure hope something was fixed as I just got 2 blank boxes from 2 10h quests and it's getting old.
    Meanwhile, we still don't have a bookworm on Test, we still have several recipe books not discovered on the whole server 3 months after launch (I discovered an empyral woodworker 2 days ago for instance), we still can't get empyral books outside of overseers, we still get a lot of fragments of planar energy, truckloads of potions that I trash-vendor, essence of chaos that still have no use and random harvest mats that I could get in 10 minutes harvesting and so on. To sum it up in 4 words: it's getting old ("I'm fed up" would work too there).
    The Martian and Breanna like this.
  8. The Martian Active Member

SighI am with you there Just did a legendary 3 1/2 hour quest.. Got a Regular and Bonus crates, and received a Empyrical Quested Fuser.. and that is it at least one of the boxes was blank... Alot of the time I get potions, and harvest mats... I however received my first Empyrical Book today as well (small happy dance). But I am tired of the trash, as well as the missing crates.It is getting to me.
    Whilhelmina likes this.
  9. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Don't know if it's a weird streak of RNG, but I got twice the merc Grolla Skullwielder out of 5 legendary quests right now. I hope it's just a weird RNG streak because I don't need any other on that account ^^
    Breanna likes this.
  10. Mermut Well-Known Member

Can you at least sell the extra mercs for status?
    Breanna likes this.
  11. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Grolla is Lore, No-value. So the token has to be moved off any player that will be running overseer missions unless you want MORE empty rewards. (I got 5 empty rewards yesterday before getting Grolla. Now I have to remember to drop that token on an unused alt for storage for now, before that character does more overseer stuff)
    Semperfifofum and Breanna like this.
  12. Mermut Well-Known Member

Ooof
    Breanna likes this.
  13. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Already 2 blank boxes today (from the 10h missions that I left running last night). I'm now up to 5 mercs, 3 grollas, 2 troubs (forgot the name). One of the grollas was from a chest in an instance.
    I think the dropping rate is off.
    Breanna likes this.
  14. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Here is Grolla (loc in wracklands: 81, -10, -165 ):

[IMG]
    Xianthia and Breanna like this.
  15. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Did you not read the title of the thread? TESTING OVERSEER CHANGES. Or the section of forums it's in? TEST SERVER FORUM.

If the issues are not discussed or brought up, the devs will not be aware and they will not be fixed. Then players really will have something to complain about, won't they.

I see no point in you being rude to players, that test this game in their own time, with no thanks.
  16. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

And here is Melban (360, 78, 399 in Blinding, near Seru)
    [IMG]

In TWO DAYS, I got 5 grollas and 4 melbans. 2 grollas and 1 melban from solo mission quests and the other 6 from overseer legendary chests.
    I really think your numbers are off on that one. As they are lore, we have to drop them in guild bank to get rid of them, it's annoying. Please remove the lore tag and please reduce the dropping %.

(and what you said, Argo)
    Xianthia, Breanna and Argosunited like this.
  17. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Got 2 more grollas from treasured overseer missions and just discovered the fabled \aITEM 669560107 -1790774134 0 0 0:[Mercenary: Rosa Dod]\/a (fabled dirge) from a fabled mission.
    She's in Sanctus Seru, -165, 83, 232

[IMG]
    Hiza, Breanna, Xianthia and 1 other person like this.
  18. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

That nice lady also drops on solo weekly quests (as well as Grolla)
  19. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I don't know if you patched us overseer changes the other day. I only had a single empty chest so far, 2 minutes ago on Yavannamire, quest was "Save the Valkyrie Princess", single legendary chest which was empty.

The trouba and dirge mercs are missing the track option.
    Breanna likes this.
  20. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Another empty one:
    8:32 am
    Char: Leucosia
    Server: Test
    Quest: The throne of emperor fyst
    reward: Regular + bonus chest. Only reward was \aITEM 661931951 -284061711 0 0 0:[Overlord's Energy Barbed Silver Bangle]\/a
    Breanna likes this.