Testing Overseer Changes

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Niami DenMother, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

The empty crate fix was NOT part of the Friday patch, by the way. I got confirmation today.
    Semperfifofum, Wulfgyr and Breanna like this.
  2. Wulfgyr I've got friends in EQ2Wire places

Agree, just got an empty from "Find the Golden Idol of the Drafling," around 4:20 pm (Pacific time) today.
  3. The Martian Active Member

I hope they will do the patch on test soon... I Have to go into 14 Day quarantine when I get back from Mexico (even though I have been literally taking baths in hand sanitizer). And I need something to do.. ;) maybe at the same time as the rest of the servers? Thanks powers that be.. For I received at least one blank crate today (I have noticed the number of the ones I receive have been going down).
  4. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Test is now patched with the most recent overseer fixes. We also now have a weekly overseer quest that we can get in Qeynos/Freeport from the heritage merchant that is located where the black market merchants used to be in both cities. It is a once-a-week charged mission, it does not count for your daily 10 limit. It does not use attributes nor bonus chances, so you can have a lesser-used alt tie up a couple no-attribute agents for the week. Just remember that a level 120 alt will be needed to pick up the quest each week.

Other overseer stuff of note is that our two event-awarded agents now have new icons. They do NOT have the larger art that one can examine on the "Agent Collection" page (just a white box), but at least they have unique icons now! :D
    Breanna, Rosyposy and Semperfifofum like this.
  5. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

I've been putting mine in the bank but it's getting a bit crowded in there, I'll have to have my alts activate a few.
  6. Honiax New Member

Is anything going to change with getting the same agents over and over again as rewards?