Terrors of Thalumbra Beta Starts Tuesday, October 20

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Roshen Well-Known Member

2. Stabaholic Active Member

It might have something to do with the fact that we're being blasted with shared bank items the second we arrive to beta. Took me over an hour to clean that mess up. I deleted all my shared bank items on live and my alt got to beta within 8 hours. That's probably your source Roshen.
  3. Karsa Active Member

Finally got into beta had to replace Os... So vista is dead duck, the / petition team said it would no longer support any issues with it, they did try help remedy the problem. So if anyone is still in the vista boat 'abandon ship' .
  4. Iksee New Member

"Everyone that pre-orders Terros of Thalumbra gets immediate access to the beta server once it goes live." It didn't look like anyone asked this yet here but is it going to open to those who can't preorder? Like those who do get in immediately and those that don't get in later or not at all? Can't play it why the server merge is going on at this point.
  5. Madelinerose Member

Guk/Madelinerosse the particular dates I've tried this can be found under my service history. I have petitioned a few times on it already. I'd sign on and check but there is a server merge today. So much for...TRY OUT BETA WHILE YOUR SERVER IS DOWN notice..yea right.
  6. Garten Member

I pre-ordered the expansion the day the announcement went out, but when trying to get onto the beta server I'm getting an error message "Login rejected: Your account does not have the features required to play on this server."

I would create a petition, but I already have one open on live server and can only have one open petition at a time :/
  7. Enica Member

Not just Vista, I'm using Win 10 and I just get a black screen too.