Terrors of Thalumbra Beta Starts Tuesday, October 20

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Almee Well-Known Member

Bless you for making the Beta forums part of the EQ2 Forum section. I currently have 24 icons for EQ2 related sites. It has been awful having to surf through these sites to find new information about the game or to report problems. Having to fill out a form, for each little bug, is time consuming and tedious. Now I can spend my time actually testing instead of filling out forms.
  2. Anunnaki Active Member

Just because you screwed the pooch by merging maj'dul the same day, you are disabling /copy for all servers. 10/10 for logic.
  3. Tabri Well-Known Member

Can you fix the marketplace on Beta it sucks not being able to buy bags, mounts etc Its locking up
  4. Katzandra Well-Known Member

I have downloaded beta, validated my files and when I try to play, I get a black screen with nice music.
    Karsa likes this.
  5. Karsa Active Member

Bueller? Bueller.......
  6. Taiyla Active Member

I applaud the decision not to allow Beta copy until Thursday. Keeps us all on the same playing level until the server merge is done and the rest of us guinea pigs can copy too.
  7. Feldon Well-Known Member

It's just as conceivable that the beta copy tool needed updating after all the database changes this spring.
    Wirewhisker, Kurisutaru and Spindle like this.
  8. Feldon Well-Known Member

You may need to extract this into your \EverQuest II\BetaServer\ folder:
    http://eq2wire.com/files/dx9eq2.zip
    Awkk, Katzandra and Spindle like this.
  9. Anunnaki Active Member

Same playing level? Beta isn't a rush to see who can get the farthest. All it means is that a lot of people won't do Beta until Thursday.
  10. Anunnaki Active Member

Come on, you know better than that. It's obvious why this is happening.
  11. Adevil Well-Known Member

Is it?
    Wirewhisker likes this.
  12. Taiyla Active Member

Works for me ;)
    Wirewhisker likes this.
  13. Katzandra Well-Known Member

14. I like bears Member

sigh :( EQ2 thinks I don't have any space on my disk because the entirety of my SSD is a junction to my D: drive and displays an incorrect disk size.
  15. Gninja Developer

Aliens :)
  16. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I get to character selection but the only toon I got in there is one from the locked server I did not even try to copy o_O
  17. Gninja Developer

You might see previous characters show as locked or down. Create a new one and those ghost characters should go away.
  18. Anunnaki Active Member

rofl. touche.
  19. Nantoh Member

OMG!
    2 of my 3 toons in the beta server don't show up in list after several hours to check again.
    Does this happen in former betas?
  20. Nantoh Member

And I made a new level 1 toon then he can land in beta server.
    No chance to see level 100 contents though.
    Ppl.make level 1 toon and check it out if you are boring.