Sweet Sigs by Suite

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-Suite, Feb 19, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Danson Guest

Omfg that is so awsome, and i won;t let no dark elf show me up, ty so much!!
  2. ARCHIVED-Tainda Guest

And drink boxed milk!
  3. ARCHIVED-Tyranire Guest

It's not boxed...it's bagged milk!
  4. ARCHIVED-Winterborne Guest

These really are sweet sigs. Nice job!
  5. ARCHIVED-Koehianna Guest

Your artistic style has developed so much, Suite. I still remember your first works. I'm so impressed with your growth, every new sig you make is even more awe-inspiring than the one before.
  6. ARCHIVED-Feydakeen Guest

[p]Suite, your sigs are soooo GORGEOUS.[/p][p]You are an inspiration to this whole community and one of my favourite artists. Your sigs are just soo much more then just a sig... it's ART ![/p][p] [/p][p]/hugs fey[/p]
  7. ARCHIVED-Suite Guest

[p]SIG #311. Flocoobio[/p][p][IMG][/p][p]I very nearly turned this sig down, because Flocoobio actually sent me a layout showing me exactly how he wanted the sig to look, along with all this text. I am more of a minimalist, preferring sigs without a lot of text or distracting stuff in them. I did Oxok's sig ahead of Flo's because I wanted to let Flo's request and my response to it simmer for a few days.[/p][p]Finally I decided to try to do the sig just because the idea of all this stuff IS so distracting. It is so like a ratonga to hang on to a lot of junk. He really can't help being a lesser race, so I thought I would at least attempt it. And here it is![/p][p]I do not know what all this stuff means. I am afraid to ask what "plastic pipe" means, so don't hold it against me if it's something bad (I was thinking drugs here, but then plastic melts so then I thought about blowing bubbles, and then finally gave up on figuring it out. Don't ask; don't tell). I also do not know what a "snoochie boochie" is, or what N.E.D.M. stands for (Needs Expensive Designer Medications, probably).[/p][p]Anyway, Flocoobio, I hope you like this sig, because if you don't, I am sorry to say that I'm calling the exterminator and having them gas this place to keep the rats out! LOL![/p][p]Suite[/p]
  8. ARCHIVED-Suite Guest

Tyranire: BAGGED milk? Yewwwww!
    Lasie, Feydakeen, and Seritaph: Wow, thank you for the wonderful compliments! I've learned a lot from other artists and graphics tutorials and web sites (and all of you!), so I'm glad to know you guys can see the improvement.
    I'm gonna keep on learning!
    Suite
  9. ARCHIVED-Tyranire Guest

[p] Fear me and my bags 'o milk!!![/p][p][IMG][/p]
  10. ARCHIVED-Tainda Guest

Sorry, got bag and box confused :p
  11. ARCHIVED-Denzei Guest

12. ARCHIVED-Seraphias Guest

Ahh bagged milk memories from when I used to live in MN. They don't have that in TX. Also, beautiful work as always Suite!
  13. ARCHIVED-Winterborne Guest

I live in MN, and I don't see bagged milk anymore. I remember it was a bit of a phenomena a few years back, but it didn't really stick. Not in the urban areas at least. Now, we should be courteous to Suite who I think has endured enough conversation of bagged milk on her sig thread.
  14. ARCHIVED-FadetoGrey Guest

"Snoochie boochies" is a Jay and Silent Bob reference. It's not bad, per se.
  15. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

/thumbsup to Flocoobio's sig
    <== Die-hard Kevin Smith fan
    I think it turned out great, Suite. :)
    I know what you mean, though; I usually let requests like that...simmer...for a few days too. The time is usually spent trying to reconcile what they say they want with how I initially interpreted their request. It usually works out, but sometimes...
  16. ARCHIVED-Suite Guest

Seagoat wrote:
    Given the discussion in the sig-making thread and what I wrote about just saying "no," this sig was particularly interesting to make. I felt I couldn't get in to it, but once that became a challenge I was able to go ahead.
    Still, often when I can't get into a sig, I give up. Do you ever have that happen--get to a point where you just have no "feel" for a sig and decide you can't do it? I have made sigs that way and I never love them as much as the ones that seem to flow.
    Suite
  17. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

Suite wrote:
    [p] First let me say that I'm totally addicted to my computer. :p I sit here most of the day, on most days, and do stuff...webdesign, graphics, posting on these forums, LOL. When I'm not actually doing stuff, I'm thinking about doing stuff, and I've had some great ideas come to me in that "between" time.[/p][p]I usually have some sort of idea bumping around in my head about which direction I want to go in by the time I've got the characters cut out, if not before then. There have been several requests, though, where I hit some major sig-makers'-block. I just stare at the materials I have (emails, screenshots, and a blank sig file), but nothing happens. When I get mired down like that, I do feel like giving up on it and just asking them to take it to someone else...but I fight it. I close down my PSP and don't open it again until the next day -- unless an idea strikes me later the same day.[/p][p]You can probably look at my work to date and tell which sigs I really struggled with and which ones practically made themselves. Sometimes with those difficult cases, I get really lucky and have a "eureka" moment, and then it's all downhill. There are a few sigs I made that turned out great, but that I hate because they haunted me for so long, LOL.[/p][p]I guess this goes back to my feeling obligated to the people that request from me, and I should really be more careful of that in the future. If I fight with a sig and can't seem to find a way to make it work, I ought to direct them to another artist in the hopes they'll be able to do something with it. I guess it's not fair for me to toss something together for them (even if the tossing does take 3 days sometimes, heh) when someone else might be inspired to make something really beautiful.[/p][p]/ponder[/p]
  18. ARCHIVED-Suite Guest

[p]SIG #312. Dedoubleu.[/p][p][IMG][/p][p]Dedoubleu (DW) is an old friend and my former guild leader. In other words, he ROCKS! This is a re-do for him.[/p][p]What I did in this sig is a departure for me. I made it unbalanced artistically and chaotic in the background. This seemed in keeping with the role of an Iksar defiler in Norrath. I like this sig because it's different; I also may make him another one as I mess around with his images.[/p][p]But this is a great start, I hope![/p][p]Suite[/p][p] [/p]
  19. ARCHIVED-Kabaraxis Guest

Welcome back Suite! I'm actually just coming back after a LONG break, I'm gonna need a sig for my new assassin :D, it's only lvl 34 right now. After the game finishes patching I'm going to send you some pics if you're willing to make me one. Once again, welcome back!
  20. ARCHIVED-Wilko1981 Guest

[face="trebuchet ms,geneva"]Hello Suite, Been browsing through your work for some time now, very nice stuff indeed. Used to dabble a bit in PS2 until my copy got corrupted. Would love it if you have space on your busy list for a sig for my dirge, will send you an email, apologies in advance but I couldn't find your current work list [/face]:-?