Sweet Sigs by Suite

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-Suite, Feb 19, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Wilko1981 Guest

Have sent you an email Suite with details :p
  2. ARCHIVED-Suite Guest

[p] Heya, Kial! Welcome back to you, too! Good to see you.[/p][p]Send me your pix and we'll get you a shiny new sig going![/p][p]Hugs,[/p][p]Suite[/p]
  3. ARCHIVED-Suite Guest

[p]Sig #313. Catriana.[/p][p][IMG][/p][p]This is the first of two (at least) that I'm doing for Catriana. As I told her via email, I had to get this pretty one out of my system first. She likes black and blue and her guild emblem, but look how pretty she is in this screenshot. I can't just make her black and blue the first time I make her a sig, can I? 'course not.[/p][p]So here is the simple but pretty one.[/p][p]And did I mention how pretty she is? [/p][p]Pretty![/p][p]Suite[/p]
  4. ARCHIVED-Suite Guest

Orchid@Runnyeye wrote:
    [p]Good! That will get things started for ya. I hope you sent me some good screenshots, too! If not, get busy![/p][p]/cracks whip[/p][p]Hehe,[/p][p]Suite [/p]
  5. ARCHIVED-Wilko1981 Guest

[face="trebuchet ms,geneva"]Yes maam ! Sent in the post [/face]:wink:
  6. ARCHIVED-Inuyasha Guest

I got two toon's so I was hopeing could you try to do something with two? if so send a reply and ill go to your site and do what ever from there :p
  7. ARCHIVED-Ilivdra Guest

You made her look even prettier, Suite! Thank you! =) Can't wait to see what the blue and black one will look like! =)
  8. ARCHIVED-Suite Guest

Catriana@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    [p]Well... the blue and black would not make. I don't know why--maybe it's what Seagoat and I were talking about earlier in the thread, but I just could not get that black and blue hawk logo to do anything that looked good with your images, and I worked on this for about six hours altogether. I was just trying my fourth different look when I realized the sig would end up looking like a professional basketball team logo or banner. When I start making sigs that look like sports banners, I am gonna retire! ;)[/p][p]Soooo, I made this second sig with blues and some purple, and decided to give up. Yup, that's right: I give you my blessing to go to another sig artist who can get that hawk in there. I'll bet Seagoat could do it, or someone else with a different style than mine. Wish I could have done the perfect sig for you, but I just can't do it. :([/p][p]FWIW, here is the second sig:[/p][p][IMG][/p][p]Hugs,[/p][p]Suite [/p]
  9. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

[p]Suite, I think what you've done so far looks just gorgeous! Both of Catriana's sigs are great, IMO, and they both have very tranquil moods, although along very different veins...one feels like a warm Autumn afternoon, and the other feels like a cool Spring evening. Beautiful![/p][p]I'm not sure I could capture it either, but I guess one never knows until one revs up the ol' graphics program and takes a swing (no sports pun intended!).[/p]
  10. ARCHIVED-Captain Apple Darkberry Guest

[p]/wave[/p][p]Heyas Suite. Your sigs are as amazing as ever. #313 is stunning.[/p][p]Captain Apple is being retired as my main and I was wondering if you might be willing to make my new main a siggy?[/p][p]If so I will send you the info and a little back story for ~flavor~.[/p]
  11. ARCHIVED-Ilivdra Guest

Thank you, Suite. I do love the style you have, and the sigs you made. I know the Blackhawks logo is a little hard to incorporate into "pretty", and the colors aren't very druish (too much Spaceballs, if there is such a thing), but you did wonderfully with them! =) Thank you very, very much!! *hugs*
  12. ARCHIVED-Suite Guest

Captain Apple Darkberry wrote:
    [p] CAP'N APPLE DARKBERRY! AHOY![/p][p]Hehehe![/p][p]Of course I'd be glad to make you another sig! Just send me the usual--and, for sure, the back story![/p][p]Suite[/p]
  13. ARCHIVED-Koehianna Guest

OMG Suite this is amazing. The colors are so beautiful and I just love the mood it creates. Wow, it's amazing. If this is what you end up with when you "give up," you should give up more often. :p
  14. ARCHIVED-Suite Guest

Lasie@Blackburrow wrote:

OMG Suite this is amazing. The colors are so beautiful and I just love the mood it creates. Wow, it's amazing. If this is what you end up with when you "give up," you should give up more often. :p

/blush
    Thank you so much! What I meant is that I gave up on trying to put her guild logo on the sig somewhere... but I really like the second sig, too. Like someone else already said, both are really nice. Catriana sent some awesome pix (that makes it so much easier!), and mentioned she likes blue and black. But... I stuck with the blues. That way on rainy days she has a bluesy one, too. ;o)
    Suite
  15. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

Oh Suite! I'm in love with Catriana's sigs, both of them! The eyes and the look, almost look "real" /shiver Fantastic work as always!
  16. ARCHIVED-Alaile Guest

17. ARCHIVED-Mishelle Guest

Hello, I'm kinda new to the forums. Your sig's are incredible! :) I was wondering if I might beg for one? And what I need to for one.
  18. ARCHIVED-Suite Guest

Hey, all. I have been AFK for a couple of weeks, taking care of real life stuff.

I hope to get back on track with the signatures, so just thought I would pop in and let you know I'm still alive!
    Suite
  19. ARCHIVED-Wilko1981 Guest

[face="trebuchet ms,geneva"]Welcome back[/face] :D
  20. ARCHIVED-m0ya Guest

[p]Woot! check your PM'S! lol[/p][p] And WB! lol[/p]