Sweet Sigs by Suite

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-Suite, Feb 19, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

[p]Wow, it really is Spring...you've got babies out the yin-yang over there!![/p][p]Congratulations on the new grandbaby AND the new niece AND the new calf!![/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-Tyranire Guest

[p]Glad to hear that you're doing so well, Suite. Grats on all the new additions to your family!!![/p][p]:)[/p]
  3. ARCHIVED-Moniqua Guest

[p]Sure sounds busy in your part of the world about now! Congrats on all your new additions![/p][p] Because of your newly added family members, I completely understand if it may take a while. :) Let me know if you'd like me take any additional screenies.[/p][p]Thanks bunches! Monnie[/p]
  4. ARCHIVED-Tokamak Guest

[p]hey hey suite[/p][p]I was wondering if you fancied a bash at a sig a little out of the ordinary? (see below, my own efforts are crap)[/p][p]I got another alt to 70 over easter and would like a sig to reflect her name. I called her Candu, which is a canadian deuterium-uranium type nuclear reactor (all my toons get named after reactors). Basically all I would want in the sig would be some CANDU art (the reactor not the toon) and the words 'Candu', and 'Guk'. Im not a huge fan of lots of text on sigs, but Id be happy with suite>photoshop>candu as a 3rd bit.[/p][p]Id be intrigued to see what a talented artist such as yourself could do with a picture of a reactor and a few bits of text in photoshop. The other option would be to make a tokamak / candu sig because there are many more nice pictures of this reactor type.[/p][p]Anyways if this sounds like it might be fun to you give a quick yelp here and Ill email you a formal plea for help :)[/p][p]toka[/p]
  5. ARCHIVED-Suite Guest

Tokamak wrote:
    Toka, your sig sounds fun, as I don't get to do many nuclear reactors! LOL!
    Email me your info (see my top post on that)--if you want you can just copy and paste what you posted here. I try to stay organized via email rather than forum posts. My email is suite_song@sbcglobal.net
    Hugs,
    Suite
  6. ARCHIVED-Suite Guest

[p]Sig #306. [/p][p][IMG][/p][p]Monnie's new sig is finished. It uses the same types of colors as before:[/p][p][IMG][/p][p]But uses her Soga look. I hope you like it, Monnie. I took cues from your hair color and cape colors.[/p][p]Suite[/p]
  7. ARCHIVED-Suite Guest

Sig #307 is a re-do for Tyranire. I told him I didn't want to re-do his sig because I like the first one I did for him so much.
    Here's the new sig:
    [IMG]
    And here is the old one (R.I.P.):
    [IMG]
    Hope you like the new one, Tyranire!
    Suite
  8. ARCHIVED-Tyranire Guest

Very much so....as always, you are the best! Now if I can just figure out how some people are alternating between their sigs, I can use them both!
  9. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

[p]*points at the link in her sig* 8)[/p][p](Beautiful work, Suite, as usual!)[/p]
  10. ARCHIVED-HentaiBOy Guest

[p]Wow Suite just gets better and better. Love the new sigs, and I hope the new pics I sent inspire.[/p][p] Thanks[/p][p] [/p]
  11. ARCHIVED-Tyranire Guest

Seagoat wrote:
    Seagoat....thanks so much! I got it working flawlessly :)
  12. ARCHIVED-Moniqua Guest

Wow! Outstanding work as always, and love the colors! Hugggsssss and ty SOOOOOOOO much!
  13. ARCHIVED-Ilivdra Guest

These are so beautiful. I am very much looking forward to seeing mine! Very wonderful job you do, you have a very good eye for colors!
  14. ARCHIVED-Suite Guest

Dekeon returned for an updated signature, which was too bad because I loved the first one I did for him:
    [IMG]
    However, no one can argue about how sexy the Shadow Knight is as a class. They are so sexy that each SK probably needs at least as many extra forum signatures as he has skulls on his armor and shields and stuff.
    So I got to work on Dekeon's signature and came up with two of them:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Both Dekeon and Tyranire sent me screenshots of them riding their nightmare horses, very cool stuff. I very much wanted to use one of those images, but too much detail was lost.
    If someone wants to send me a side shot of a nightmare horse showing only the neck and head, I think that would work. Then you could have the horse full-body in the background, and the profile up close, fire snorting and all.
    In any case, I couldn't get happy with the horse shots in this size sig, but still would like to do something with them--maybe a desktop or just from a different angle. I'll be thinking about that, but in the meantime here are your sigs, Dekeon. Hope you like them!
    Suite
  15. ARCHIVED-HentaiBOy Guest

You never ever fail to amaze me. Thanks so much.
  16. ARCHIVED-Tyranire Guest

[p]I'll get you some screenshots of my horsie tonight if I can...it's hard doing it yourself, but I'll just get on the g/f's account and take some up close and personal :)[/p][p]I do think that a desktop would be mucho uber!! I run 1280x1024.../cough [/p]
  17. ARCHIVED-Suite Guest

[IMG]
    Sig #309. Rhubarb's sig is finished. It has her name in ratonga splashed across the background.
    I really liked this one!
    Suite
  18. ARCHIVED-Suite Guest

[p] [/p][p][IMG][/p][p]SIG #310.[/p][p]Here is Oxok's sig. He wanted Knights Templar symbol, which happens to be a red cross. I love how the Avalon typeface has that cool "O" with the Knights Templar cross right inside it. Isn't this a cool sig?! I love it.[/p][p]I have a lot of neat images for this templar, but settled on this one as the first. I may do another sig or two, or I may save some for another lucky templar; I'm not sure yet.[/p][p]It may just depend on how many future cross-server tells Oxok sends me AFTER he gets this sig. Maybe he will just love me and leave me like so many do after I make them a sig.[/p][p]Not like Tyranire, who still says "hey!" when he sees me on line even after I've made him a few sigs and stuff. [/p][p]/blows kisses at Tyranire[/p][p]Don't let the dark elves show you up, Oxok![/p][p]/laughs[/p][p]Hope you like this sig![/p][p]Suite[/p]
  19. ARCHIVED-Tainda Guest

That's just awesome!!
  20. ARCHIVED-Tyranire Guest

Suite wrote:
    /blush
    I'm evil....REALLY! I have skulls on my armor...and a flaming horse! I'm not a nice person...I kick bunnies!
    :p