Sweet Sigs by Suite

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-Suite, Feb 19, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Suite Guest

[p]Lexee's sig is finished:[/p][p][IMG][/p][p]I have had some trouble with this sig because Lexee/Alexis requested two sigs. I don't care much for animated sigs, although I had one myself. They take a lot of time to make and then I have to remember how to get it into that other program thingy that, you know, animates them. And I also have a hard time figuring out how to put two on one sig. And, then, I didn't have a good sense of what to do for this girl. Put it all together, and I was stumped. So I went on to sigs I did have a feel for.[/p][p]But today I thought I could get Lexee's done, and so I did. I like it a lot. I think all wizzy sigs should sizzle, spark, or explode, and so hers does.[/p][p]Hope you like it, Lexee![/p][p]Suite[/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-Suite Guest

Here's the sig for Alexis:
    [IMG]
    I think this is a very cool sig (if I do say so myself!). You know, illusionists are spooky and can do a lot of mystical, pretty, fanciful and scary things. This sig does all that. She requested a saying, but I left it off. I like the sig as it is, and hope Alexis does too.
    Suite
  3. ARCHIVED-gwyneth Guest

Thanks suite - as I told you I love it!!! The colors turned out beautiful ~
  4. ARCHIVED-Suite Guest

Crugeon's signature is finished:
    [IMG]
    And here's an avatar for him:
    [IMG]
    Suite
  5. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

6. ARCHIVED-Tyranire Guest

OMG....welcome back Suite!!! /hugs I need to get you some new screenshots and such to work on a new sig for me....hrmmm.
  7. ARCHIVED-Suite Guest

Seagoat wrote:
    Oh, wow... I didn't even think to see if he actually had another sig, much less TWO! Talk about stuffing yourself with sigs... and he's only lvl 12 at the moment, too.
    I thought we were supposed to be moderate and self-sacrificing over Lent....
    /sad
    Suite
  8. ARCHIVED-Suite Guest

Tyranire wrote:
    No way. I am never going to re-do your sig, except to enlarge its beauteous beauty! I'll do you a 500x150 or whatever the appropriate proportions would be. But yours is one of my top 10 favorite sigs of all time.
    It's like you're asking me to re-do one of my CHILDREN!!!
    /noway
    Suite
    /laughs
  9. ARCHIVED-Suite Guest

[p]All righty, I did a sig for Lessah. You have to love these barbarian chicks. I had a guardian barbarian and she was just gorgeous.[/p][p]Sadly, I had to delete her to make room for one of those pushy little faes.[/p][p]/sigh[/p][p]So I enjoy making barbarian chick sigs. Talk about being large on beauty: they are. Here it is, sig #304:[/p][p][IMG][/p][p]I hope you like it, Lessah.[/p][p]Hugs,[/p][p]Suite[/p]
  10. ARCHIVED-Tyranire Guest

[p]But...but...flamey horse!!! and skull helm!!![/p][p]:p [/p]
  11. ARCHIVED-Koehianna Guest

Suite wrote:
    I really love these new picture-less sigs you're doing. They're awesome!
  12. ARCHIVED-Suite Guest

[p]ROFL! Ok, Ok, you got me on that one. How did you know I have a weakness for SK helms and flamey horses?! [/p][p]Shoot... OK. I'll do another one.[/p][p]Just no talk about me being a pushover, OK? [/p][p]Hehe,[/p][p]Suite [/p]
  13. ARCHIVED-Suite Guest

Lasie@Blackburrow wrote:
    Why, thank you!
    /blush
    I too liked this one a lot.
    Suite
  14. ARCHIVED-Suite Guest

Currently working on Helspeth's signature.
    I can't get my list of sigs to do to work right with this wonky new setup on the forums, so I guess I'll just update inside the thread.
    Besides, since Helspeth is the only one on the list, there really IS no list!
    (Just like "there is no spoon" in the Matrix...).
    Suite
  15. ARCHIVED-Tyranire Guest

I wouldn't dream of it!!! /notes Suite's weakness for future reference
  16. ARCHIVED-Suite Guest

[p][IMG][/p][p]Here is Helspeth's signature. He liked Amath's (who wouldn't?!), and favors black and red... but after I worked with the screenshots he sent me, I had no feel for his being that way. I played around with several images of him in his swashy hat, but they just didn't seem to work. Finally I worked off the fire in some of his screenshots and came up with this somewhat spooky but still swashbuckler-ish signature. [/p][p]I hope you like it, Helspeth. This is one of those sigs that isn't exactly what the person said they wanted; but it's what came out.[/p][p]I like it and I hope you do, too.[/p][p]Suite[/p]
  17. ARCHIVED-m0ya Guest

[p]A-W-S-O-M-E!![/p][p]It'S looks so great! Tyvm!!![/p]
  18. ARCHIVED-Seraphias Guest

Suite - I just have to say I love all of your sigs but Helspeth's is especially amazing!
  19. ARCHIVED-Moniqua Guest

Hi Suite!
    I had wondered where you had wandered off to, and now I know!
    I sent an e-mail request to you just a bit ago requesting an update to Monnie's look, as she's sooo cute in SOGA ;) I still use my original sig you made for me, but as I said in the email, I think it's time for a new look. I am hereby giving you artistic license to come up with something unique (as always)!
    Thanks for the art and your time!
    Monnie
  20. ARCHIVED-Suite Guest

[p] Hiya, Monnie! I'm so sorry it's taken me awhile to respond. I have a new granddaughter who was born March 28, and two days later my new niece was born, so the family has been busy, to say the least! I spent a week with my daughter so have been out of pocket.[/p][p]On top of all that, in the wee hours of this morning, our cow Bossie calved and we have a healthy bouncing baby calf in the family! LOL.[/p][p]Anyway, I will go thru my email and see what I find from you. I'd love to do another sig for ya.[/p][p]Hugs,[/p][p]Suite[/p]