Surveillance

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by ARCHIVED-Teksun, Dec 18, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Zendi_Perma Guest

Improved Surveil seemed to work some of the time in Labs, but not others. Surveillance seems to work fine on the chaperones in MMIS without pulling other aggro.
  2. ARCHIVED-Tarryn Guest

Say it ain't so!

I take a few weeks off for the holidays and stuff...and we get nerfed AGAIN? Once again because of PvP?

You know, I've been defending SoE from all nay-sayers for six years now...in EQ, in SWG beta and live, in Planetside beta, on various other SoE related forums...but I'm done. Had it. Burnt out. Finished. Stick a fork in me.

I've played ranger type classes in just about every MMO that's come down the pike, going back to MUDs back in the early 90s. I thought EQ2 had the ranger just about right. A bit too powerful in DoF, sure. But after nerf after nerf after nerf...the removal of every kind of advantage rangers had...I really just don't have much desire to log in anymore.

But hey, a dev has finally said they're going to look into our arrow consumption issues! A day late and a dollar short, in my opinion.

Good luck to all you rangers who stick with it, though. I admire your perseverance.