[Suggestion] Orange adornments in PoP..and how they are acquired

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Arieva, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Mermut Well-Known Member

I finally 'won' an orange adornment... the booby prize of all orange adorns...
    Rune of Embers 75 wdb and 150 wdb overcap.....
    Seriously, they spent the time to make that adornment given the current game mechanics?
    The kicker is that it's heirloom.. so I can't even throw it up on the broker for some inquisitor. since I can't imagine any other class would bother with it.
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

Aaaaand... after tomorrow's patch, if you never actually loot a set, you're never getting a set.
    They're making ALL the orangr adornments heirloom. Beacuse reasons.
    Kheldorm likes this.
  3. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

It's pretty ridiculous the only way to get these is going to be getting super lucky with a drop vs 5 other people. Especially when there are like 20 different runes.

Can we please make them Commission Craftable? Even if they cost 100 tokens each and 5 rares... at least it's not relying on pure RNG.
    Kheldorm, Lucus and duckster like this.
  4. duckster Active Member

What they take away in one hand they give back in a months time with the tskill timeline...
  5. Mermut Well-Known Member

There would have to BE recipes... right now it's just 'buy more of ones you've looted'.
  6. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

Good thing my toon isn't poor since when I read the announcement I went and bought all the rest of the orange adornments I needed. And it wasn't cheap...

And lol every time you do that "Because Reasons!" I think of Mr. Torgue and read it in his voice.
  7. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

Hello,

its time to quit all our accounts now and forever guys , it was anounced that this Addon will become Alt / Twink friendly, so WTF DB DEVS now going to kill the only way to addorn a alt via trading with other players which have looted a addoren and the flag to buy it evan it was the worst idea ever to get this requierment on stuff we all need to be able to go heroic and at least Raid ???
    :confused::confused::eek:

Get your dirty fingers away from things which will ruin the game or hinder us to get our stuff ready.
    We need to change 9 Purple addorns in complete into Orange once to get our stats ready and its hard enough to get them for only one Toon, now you want to cut off the only way to get them for alts until you havent looted all Adfdorns before being able to buy them.:mad::mad::mad:

When do you think we are able to play as usual in groups or building groups by using alts when its impossible to get the Addorns after change them into Heirloom ??
    At the end of the Addon or when ?? Thier are 2 Things to do or no 4

1 Rubb of the Requierment Must have Looted the Addorn;)
    2 Leave all as it is now( Status Quo) :):):):)
    3 Make them Craftable by Jewler NOTR by Addorner :)
    4 Higher teh droprate from nearly 0 to 1 Per instance Fabled Chest ;)

If we go heroics we are normaly a group of 6 PLayers and all will roll on them, so we have a chance from 1 to 6 to get them and we need to loot 9 dirferent addorns because the last set ( Power Set ) now one will use because of less possible slots if the other 2 are used. :oops::rolleyes:

SO `WHY thier must be changed somthing ??????:mad::mad:

In my opinion and i am not alone you going to ruin the game step by step , LISTEN TO THE PLAYERS AND DONT SCREW THEM EVERY PATCH.:mad::mad:

FOR EQ WARLOCKS Dark Spihoing is totaly useless until changed the POWER Regain int % Base it was one of the ideas i will and wont never understand why. IT was fine as it was no need to change everything on this Spell.

Helfiren
  8. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

Sorry Hellfiren, none of us are going to quit over this.
    Snikkety and Scrappyz like this.
  9. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

Was only a thinking of mine not an order :):):p

I ll keep playing a while too but if the Devs will ruin the game more and more more players will leave the game because of no horrizon or succes in any way.
  10. Beee Well-Known Member

Update Notes: Tuesday December 13, 2017
    ITEMS
    • Corrected an issue that set several adornments sold by Istar the Mighty as tradeable.
    I think a lot of players will never get the sets now :eek:
  11. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

Or be stuck wearing KA gear a lot longer than was probably intended. I'm not ready to pull out the torches and pitchforks just yet, but this was a bad idea and hopefully the TS sig adds the recipes soon.
    Quillyne likes this.
  12. Ghosthawk New Member

I'd kill for a rune of embers drop on my ranger.
  13. Ghosthawk New Member

Yep.
  14. Heck62 Active Member

These adornments are terrible anyway.Who cares?
  15. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

I know.. 4 fervor is just terrible. 25% max health is just the worst. We should just have them removed, there's no need for these terrible rune sets
    Mermut and The_Real_Wurm like this.
  16. Pengana Active Member

Looks like the orange runes went from fully tradeable to no-trade? I hope this is a mistake. I understand why you would want to change from fully tradable to heirloom, but in an advertised 'alt friendly' release why no-trade? I've played every day since the xpac went live and have not been lucky enough to get the RNG gods to smile on me with a pattern. I'm really concerned over having to get sets of patterns on each of my alts. Think those adorn slots are going empty for this xpac. Makes me very sad.
  17. Arieva Well-Known Member

I was baffled by the lack of heirloom tag too. Have to admit they went a completely 180 degrees of what I was hoping to get accomplished by this thread. Sorry all.
  18. Sadus Member

I dont understand what was so bad about the runes being tradable. I'm beginning to wonder why I'm still paying for this crap.
    Ghosthawk likes this.
  19. Mermut Well-Known Member

I just checked and all of mine are showing as heirloom, not no-trade
  20. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

Hallo again, as my pre writer said i hope this completly NO TRAD FLAG is a FAILURE , wtf i should loot the Flag to Buy them on every alt now instat of loot the flag onece and buy hierloom Addonrs for my Alts ???

DEVS please make the game playable again and stop ruin it with doing senseless things like this, that we cant trade the addorns on broker my be ok but compleetly NO TRADE instat of anounced Heirloom flag is not a GOOD IDEA at all.

EverQuest is a MMORPG which need s alts to have fun an have a running groupe building, what you have done now hinders most of us to get ready for anything, if the droprate will be worst as now some of us never will complete a set and they are needed especialy the Mitigation Set and the HP Set wich is recomanded for Raiders to get a little chance of surviving.

Until the TS Timeline isnt in Game i cant be a option to prevent us from getteing our stuff ready EMTY SLOTS are NO OPTION !!!!

Only the Addorns just on Broker are Hierloom and the Addorns already looted but the once you could get at the Dealer are totaly NO TRADE NOW !!!! WTF :mad::mad::mad::mad:

ONCE MORE TO THE DEFFS set the Addorns Hierloom and get of the requierment miust have looted its totaly Sh..........T
    We need them NOW and not in may be three month if the TS Timeline comes or never