Stormhold (PvE) and Deathtoll (PvP) Servers Open Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Jul 14, 2015.

1. Wabit Active Member

The joke is going to be on all of us... servers open at noon. Devs go for an extended lunch at 12:01. Server crashes at 12:02.
    3:30ish Devs get back from lunch.

Hey everyone wanted that fresh original launch feel... They are just going to be giving us that gift. =D
  2. Shiba Active Member

Very unhappy about this. I've been so looking forward to these servers. Not everyone has $10 to spare.
  3. Ucala Well-Known Member

Delete the toon that you haven't logged in for a month than
  4. Siren Well-Known Member

If you're a subber you should have 500 SC a month. If you even have this month's and a previous month's you're good to go, slots are 960 SC each with the sub/shop discount.

Or just buy 500 SC ($5 US) and combine it with your 500SC this month and you're still good to go.

Or delete some toons on servers/classes you don't play.
    Seefar and Nuhvohk like this.
  5. Klober Dcard New Member

check your /claim some people might have an adventure crate that gives 2 exp pots and a free character slot upgrade
  6. Drew575 Active Member

lol this is a terrible excuse. if you don't have 10 $ to spare then get off the game and go out fix that situation...
    Seefar likes this.
  7. Cujun New Member

8. Nokomiss Member

Dude... Why is it their fault that you're an altaholic and wont delete a toon to have on the new server? Go make $10? I mean seriously... lol its been spoken about. You had time to save SC. That's what I did...
    Seefar likes this.
  9. Drizzly New Member

OMG! Preparing a new toon for TLE servers... and OMG START ZONES ARE QUEENS COLONY or OUTPOST of the OVERLORD!
    ISLE OF REFUGE FTW!
    THANK YOU DAYBREAK!
    Seefar and Nokomiss like this.
  10. Shiba Active Member

I don't understand why people think it's nothing to just delete a toon. I've worked hard on these, and I'm not deleting any!
    Lexxiii likes this.
  11. Ucala Well-Known Member

Holly tweeted that the servers are up and running, but refuse to open them cause they already said it won't open til noon..
    Kinda lame
  12. Nokomiss Member

Wtf... What a jerk. LOL
    Seefar likes this.
  13. Adevil Well-Known Member

Elkay likes this.
  14. Luchsia New Member

... but she is running around there with a char named Clowncar ... *sigh
  15. Ucala Well-Known Member

"Plan their day" aka, sit around waiting
    Seefar likes this.
  16. Shiba Active Member

As for your thoughtless "Go make $10" remark, I'm disabled and on a fixed income. My food budget is $3/day, so I'd have to go without food for more than 3 days...and it would have to wait for next month's check, because I've already bought this month's groceries. I never saw any remarks about needing a character slot to play on these until today. I have no Station Cash left because I spent it all on EQ1 toons for Ragefire. I've been chomping at the bit, waiting for today to come. And now it's here, but I have to wait another two months until I have the Station Cash. I have a right to be disappointed, and to express that disappointment, without being ridiculed because i'm poor.
  17. Alenna Well-Known Member

I was lucky i'd just started 2 new ones to try out the new race was no hardship for me I feel for you I"ve worked on all 30+ of mine
  18. Lord_Delita Member

LOL yeah I'm just sitting here waiting as I'm sure many are. Opening a little early would have been good for filtering people in as not everyone would have known. Now it's all at once.
  19. Alenna Well-Known Member

that is harder for some then you think Drew stop looking at others as if they were in your situtaion.
  20. Drew575 Active Member

then they shouldn't be playing the game plain and simple right?