Stormhold (PvE) and Deathtoll (PvP) Servers Open Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Jul 14, 2015.

1. Ucala Well-Known Member

Atleast I have Under the dome to watch while I wait.
    Seefar likes this.
  2. Alenna Well-Known Member

it is duable if you keep to your budget stop being so asinine about this. it is the little extras that either take time or aren't
  3. Nuhvohk Active Member

if they can pay 15/mo for a sub they can pay a one-time $10 for a character slot. or delete a character. or use some of that free SC that's given to subs. or cancel their current sub temporarily and make a new account. the possibilities are numerous here.
  4. Drew575 Active Member

I'm gonna pretend I understood what you just said, and I'll just pretend that you're agreeing with me.
  5. Tannuki New Member

erm ...when do servers open on TX time zone ? :oops:
  6. Xerish New Member

its 1:20pm here... noon has passed, timezones are irrelevant i say... bah

(tannuk that is 2pm for us)
  7. Tannuki New Member

im gunna have to wait till after work i guess -sigh- curse you evil job!
  8. Adevil Well-Known Member

It's quite possible to pay for the game using nothing but krono purchased with plat. Someone who is disabled often has the time to play to earn that plat, and the $15 per month savings makes it worth doing for them.
    Seefar and Alenna like this.
  9. flameweaver Well-Known Member

They're planned to open noon (Pacific), not sure of the time offset to TX, but in rough terms, approx. 37 mins from now.
  10. Tannuki New Member

you make kitty sad day break :(
  11. Tayet Member

All servers share character slots. I don't really see why anyone would assume a new server would not as well. :s

Yay for Queens Colony making a return. *sits and waits for the 33 minutes to pass*
    Nuhvohk likes this.
  12. rutro Well-Known Member

13. Elidor New Member

Only 31 mins to go...
  14. Nuhvohk Active Member

wait, they're bringing mercs back in? where was this posted?
  15. Lord_Delita Member

Never heard any such thing personally, but I'd be pissed.
    Seefar likes this.
  16. Ucala Well-Known Member

Mercs will be in when they came in, Aod I believe
  17. Nokomiss Member

That's what I thought too. Apparently it's ridiculing to think so?
  18. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I am shure server open at 12 noon ............... Hawaiian time
    about those narrow minded people telling others they should cancel their subscription
    only all access can get into the game
    anyway just because you got all that money how dare you say people that don't should give up the little joy they got in their life's:mad:
    I hop that somebody in real life out there gives this lady 10 dollars
    and I can understand why somebody could think this is a server with a different count I play on the test server
    and on the test server I got an equal count of slots as the live server.
  19. santargria Well-Known Member

There are several reason why people can't afford the subscription...

As example, there are some that are on disability and this is their only outlet for entertainment.

So shame on you - try looking at things from others perspectives, in fact why even comment on someones ability or inability to pay - how is it even your business?
  20. Momo Well-Known Member

Couldn't sleep. 8:30 pm here - large can of coffee (check), six pack red bull (check), day off tomorrow (check) - in for a looong night. Probably too old for that ^^
    Little rat scratching at your server door... What do you guys have in starting position right now?
    Drizzly and Nokomiss like this.