Stormhold (PvE) and Deathtoll (PvP) Servers Open Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Jul 14, 2015.

1. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I made my character, knocks on door " let me in "
    Seefar and HaphazardAllure like this.
  2. i am a potato New Member

wheres the beef
  3. Windelk New Member

Yeah, I noticed this morning as soon as the servers came up I was creating my character models, and when you go all the way through the islands are there. I think they may have pulled a fast one on us.
    Cendres and Siren like this.
  4. Nixer Active Member

Looks like the TLE servers will be up @ 12 PST. But char creation for shows starting cities of "Queen's Colony" and "Overlord's Outpost". I would've posted screenshots but no matter how much I cropped them they wouldn't post. :(

Now to wait for 12 :)
  5. Kicksomeass New Member

Where are the TLE servers? I started the game launcher after today's update that I thought would add the TLE servers, yet when I went to use the Select Game Version pull down menu to get access to or install the TLE servers, I found they are NOT listed in that menu. Instead the Beta choice remains there. What's going on? Daybreak did announce in the launcher that the TLE servers would go live today, yet they don't seem to be there at all !!!

I closed and restarted the game launcher several times but the TLE servers are still not listed as game versions. Did Daybreak screw up and fail to add the TLE servers as live servers or is access to them done some other way instead of through the game launcher's Select Game Version menu? :confused:
  6. Siren Well-Known Member

TL servers aren't up yet, but the green button for TL IS there. You can get through character creation but there are no servers listed to the right so you can't get on. Make sure your launcher says US English in the top left corner.
  7. Diskuss New Member

Way to not read anything and just shoot of a post.
    12:00 PST. For TLE.
  8. Freddie_Mercury Member

I don't get it, where are the TLE servers?
  9. Freddie_Mercury Member

Just kidding... wanted to just be "one of the guys" and pretend I didn't read anything :)
    Seefar likes this.
  10. Kicksomeass New Member

Siren said:
    TL servers aren't up yet, but the green button for TL IS there. You can get through character creation but there are no servers listed to the right so you can't get on. Make sure your launcher says US English in the top left corner.

Where is "the green button for TL " ? Siren, I set the game launcher for US English version but don't see the green button for TL at all. I only see the normal "Play" button. :confused:
  11. Nightmre New Member

12. Kicksomeass New Member

What's this about "3 more hours feels like forever! " ? Did Holly say somewhere in the forums that the TLE servers won't be going live for 3 more hours? If so, please post the link to that so I can find and read it. :confused:
  13. Nightmre New Member

Her twitter.
  14. Odyssey Active Member

I can only assume you are being sarcastic since he copied her twitter post?
    Dread1313 and Foretold like this.
  15. Foretold Well-Known Member

Kicksomeass is doing a lot of posting and exactly zero reading!

2.5 more hours. I can't hardly contain myself. So silly but I am so pumped.
    Dread1313 likes this.
  16. Kicksomeass New Member

I don't have access to Twitter. Please post in this forum what Holly said in Twitter about why the TLE servers are not up yet if that's what it was about. :confused:
  17. Malorik Member

nevermind i failed to read properly
  18. Josgar Active Member

Follow
    [IMG]
    Holly Longdale@TheWindstalker
    @CodyH678 Servers aren't live until noon.
    Dread1313 likes this.
  19. Ucala Well-Known Member

Holly says they are up and looking good
    Holly says they aren't open until noon

Well dang which is it, if they are up and lookin g good, open them
  20. Kicksomeass New Member

When Holly said in Twitter " they aren't open until noon". what time zone is it? Is it the PST time zone that SOE used to use for times? :confused:
    Seefar likes this.