Stormhold (PvE) and Deathtoll (PvP) Servers Open Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Jul 14, 2015.

1. NrthnStar5 Well-Known Member

A huge thank you! This is just fantastic! :D
    Jaden and HaphazardAllure like this.
  2. Elrohir New Member

That's great news !! ty DB for adding some of the nostalgia back in. Re-subbed & can't wait to play again. Add more back if you can find a way. I'd even consider buying a contraction / expansion if that would get it done 8)
    Jaden likes this.
  3. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

again for me this is the first time I ever got to see this
    I am so happy I thought I wont spend time on something like this.
    on the other servers I don't even have leveled up a toon to level 90 the hard way
    I love this even that I just know I will be murdered a lot on this pvp server
    But I used to play on a game that was all pvp and we had a great community so I hope for the best for this game
    Charlice and Jaden like this.
  4. rutro Well-Known Member

You guys hit a freaking GRAND SLAM...I am a grown man...about ready to ...NM....Thanks ya all....!!! I still cannot believe how awesome this is....Am I even awake?
  5. Arothan New Member

Wow.... I went not knowing what to expect but I for sure as heck didn't expect the boat! It's been since beta in 2003? for me since I've seen the boat and the Isle... Amazing stuff! :)
  6. Pumarah Member

It actually did crash, though it was around midnight when it did. Go figure
  7. Pumarah Member

Now, if we could just talk them in to revamping and re-opening the outlying villages as they had been at the start, that would be great. The files are around somewhere, they just need to be willing to re-open them, fix any coding to get it to current system standards and at some patch time slide them in as a nice surprise.
  8. Sunje Active Member

Thank you so much, its so great to create a toon on this beautiful island!

Cant wait to get home and play my little templar :D
  9. Bertoxxin New Member

This has been great fun :D