Skyshrine Tower: Age's End X2

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Gninja, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Glassjaw Active Member

I think it's related to how many times a person is ported to Kerafyrm. It's something like 4-5 ports and then boom.
  2. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Had the same person ported for whole fight (EM and HM) before, so not sure it is that. Or if it is, its bugged :D
  3. Glassjaw Active Member

Sorry I should have specified - I think its the number of times a person gets ported between the 20% intervals. What we usually do is have one person designated to handle being ported call out "Port 1" "Port 2" etc. when a new set of ports start. We usually have it burned past that % point after 2-3 ports though but a guildy had said the fail came around the 5th port.

This is speculation of course but it seems plausible.
  4. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Sounds more like it'd be the DPS check issue then as ports are timed based I believe. Problem with that being that the issue is happening to people who have plenty of DPS, and as such are hardly getting any ports.
  5. Yajirushi62 Active Member

So, any way for those of us who got stuck with bugged quests to get updates from Customer Service now that you all fixed the zone?
  6. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Quicker and easier to just delete quest and do it fresh?
  7. Yajirushi62 Active Member

Oh, I meant those of us who completed the zone with a bugged update because it bugged out on the step where you kill RT, and the other eleven people got the update.
  8. Kalika Well-Known Member

We did the EM today, we took much less damage than a week ago on our first try.

Last time my hps was over 400 k for over 1m30 (the combat never stops due to NPCs so you can only examine the curves). Apparently increased damage may be due to people on different steps of the quest. The rumor is that several scripts would be sort of running in parallel.

Anyway that time we wiped on first try around 20% because we failed the dps check, we had some deaths due to bad positionning of some dps or damage spike. Second try was ok, damage became only big toward the end. Indeed damage at the end was similar to the damage at the beginning when we had people at different steps (indeed the order was the same but it was prob lower).

I took the healer necklace, i don't know if the reward was random but it's a nice item for me.
    http://u.eq2wire.com/item/index/1550677203

For dps check : We had 10,5 M dps BUT the encounter lasted 1280 second and 270 were empty.
    So actual dps was 10,5 x 1280/1000 +. about 13,5 m.
    We had four healers.
    My warden hps was 205 that is 262k and group hps was 620K, actual 793.
    This include the heals from the items that the templar was using.

Note this is missleading this HPS curve grows all along the encounter, indeed it grows but go down during DR periods, so it is globally increasing with periodic up down.

During last spike i was over 600k during 40 sec, it makes a big reverted V that start at 600 and pike out at 980 and ends around 600 K on a 40 seconds period (the last HP buf period).

So really reset your quest, erase it and click the jewel.
  9. Iseous Active Member

What was the point of the random loot for this zone? I think most people just want the charms, and so far at least 1 person seems to get one, although it's usually 2. But any other raid name drops 2 items anyway with a few other items such as gems or a master/rune pattern. So why not just have the quest give the etyma (so members can get double) and possibly some of the lesser rewards, while the name drops a chest with 2 charms and maybe a rune recipe? If the point was to get rid of SLR, isn't that what the reward zone is for?
  10. Yajirushi62 Active Member

Still waiting on CS to update my quest, can any of you give me a different answer than "no"?
  11. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Been waiting a month? Could have just deleted quest and redone it 30+ times by now.
  12. Yajirushi62 Active Member

If anyone on EF bothered to pug it.