Sigs by Sapphire ~ Part 3

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper, Feb 12, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-shirka Guest

I searched for that book too, some time ago! Even tried to screenshot it (made a new char) but that didn't work :(
  2. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

I actually have pictures of that book. I'll see if I can dig them up and host them on my image site.
  3. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

4. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

/sings to Seagoat "Did you ever know that you're my heeeeeeee-rooooooo..." Seriously, I love you sis :)
  5. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

[p]LOL *hugs*[/p][p]But now I've got that song stuck in my head!![/p]
  6. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

My work here is done :) I really wish we had a resource like EQ-Screenshots.com .. that site was very helpful to me but hasn't been updated in over a year. :) So much in the game has changed since then.
  7. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

Oooh...I think it would be fun to do that!! I'm so tempted to set up a website right now, LOL. Maybe tomorrow, when some money lands in my account...
  8. ARCHIVED-Khellendrathas Guest

Actually me and two others from Studio MMO were to admin the site and start updating it again. I've been busy so I've sort of slacked off and I haven't checked to see what the other two are up to lately. That and I haven't tried learning Coppermine yet. Jennafae posted stuff a while back and I need to go through it after I finish the commissions I have for this week and start contributing again.
  9. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

Oh, you should definitely let us know what becomes of it.
  10. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

Let us know when/if you want some submissions of the newer areas :)
  11. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

[IMG] This is a banner for the Guild, Valiant Honor. Requested by Hudelorm, he didn't know what size he wanted but said his friends banner was 911 x 495. I rounded it to 900 x 500. Luckily the size can be easily adjusted :)
  12. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

Just wanted to mention that I've volunteered to design an affiliate website for www.chaamp.org over the next week. It's not a huge project, just 3 pages or so, but it's my first attempt at any website besides my own :) Wish me luck! It's a good cause. :)
  13. ARCHIVED-Sycostick Guest

Love the sigs. Im going to need to place an order pretty soon =)
  14. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

Nah you don't need my sigs Incoming :) You do great work yourself!
  15. ARCHIVED-Moongloom Guest

[p]If I could get one of your excellent sigs then I would be much appreciated. You haev some excellent quality work.[/p][p]Forum Name: Moongloom Character name(s): Quugut Race/Adventure Class/Tradeskill: Brigand Server: Mistmoore Guild: Respect Color preferences: shadowy night time if possible Color restrictions: bright and perky colors :p Sig Sizes: EQ2 Forum Size (500 x 100) EQ2 Guild Forum Size (500 x 50) The two sizes if possible. If not then just the 500x100.[/p][p]and/or Other Sig Text: Death from behind brings no pain...just silence. (Only if this fits in the design)[/p][p]I see that you have other things you are doing. So no hurry. [/p][p]Thank you[/p]
  16. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

Quugut, Send me some screenshots whenever you can and I'll get to work on it :)
  17. ARCHIVED-napalmpt Guest

[p] Forum Name: Napalmpt Character name(s): Shoulee Yu`Jest Race/Adventure Class/Tradeskill: 70 Conj (if you want these listed) Server: Crushbone Guild: AOD Color preferences: None Color restrictions: No white please Sig Sizes: 500 by 150 please Sig Text: Get in, get up, get on, get off, get out![/p][p]Description: Destruction is my middle name. Constant highest parsing toon in aod. hehe. [/p]
  18. ARCHIVED-Macalacca Guest

Supern Sigs, time for my little frog to get one I think. So could you please make one for him.

Forum Name: macalacca
    Character name(s): Padi
    Race/Adventure Class/Tradeskill: Froggy/Brigand/Weaponsmith
    Server: Runnyeye
    Guild: Ascended Heroes
    Color preferences: Greens /Blues/Yellow writing? Fairly murky and blurred. He is a pond dweller and lives in a jungle! And also sneaks around.
    Color restrictions: None, do what you think looks best.
    Sig Sizes: EQ2 Forum Size (500 x 150), PaperDolls (170 x 305), Forum Avatar? (small square one 80x80?)
    Sig Text: Padicakes: weapons as fast as he can!
    Description: Padi believes in himself foremost. He is not a thug or brute, but an infiltrator, scout, spy. As such he is very capable of fending for himself and has superb survival techniques. When back up arrives he easily fits into his role in both small groups and large forces. A natural born leader he only jumps to the fore when things really go wrong. More often than not he takes a back seat in a group setting observing and helping where possible. He forms very strong loyalties and friendships with people he respects and prefers to spend time with these people than strangers. Otherwise he snoops off on his lonesome. His favourite playgrounds include Sanctum of the Scaleborn where he can continue his never-ending feud with the Droag and the Feerrott where he has been known to slay lizardmen in their hundreds. Most days he begins with a leisurely walk in the Shimmering Citadel to wake up and ponder life. This is then followed by a quick warm up in the Poets Palace where he rarely finds anything of value but finds satisfaction in his daily routine. He then stretches out his veteran knotty muscles with a brief stroll around the tranquil gardens of Shimmering Citadel again before prioritizing his assignments for the day.
  19. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

I've removed Nakurus from my list because he just received a signature from Morianna and also requested from Reilena.

*Public Service Announcement* You *WILL* be removed from my list if you request from more than one sig maker *WITHOUT* telling me! Have some respect!

Shoulee & Padicakes, I've added you to my list. :)
  20. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

I'm not trying to be a jerk by removing someone from my list if they request from other artists and myself at the same time. If they tell me BEFORE I accept their request then I can chat with the other artist(s) and make sure they won't feel like their toes are being stepped on. It's too late for that once I've discovered the situation by seeing the completed sig posted in another thread. I'm already on to the next person waiting. If you really have to have 3-4-10 sigs, you should have no problem trying again later.