Sigs by Sapphire ~ Part 3

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper, Feb 12, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

Doh! Sorry I knew that, I was just looking at an old email. I'll fix it right now :)
  2. ARCHIVED-Confuzzeled Guest

Hey Sapphire, Thanks for all the wonderful work you have done. You were very quick in fixing my guild name. You really are a wonderful person, you know that. You do amazing work. I thank you so much for taking the time to make my signature, I love it. I know you will make many more great signature's to add to you collection : ) Thanks again : )
  3. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

I'm glad you like it :) I'm very happy with how the colors turned out. :)
  4. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

That truly is a nice one, Sapphire...it really pops. :)
  5. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

[IMG] [IMG] If these girls look familiar, you're not crazy. I made their first sig in January of 2006, although back then their names were Kelesia and Marguerida on the Befallen server. They've since moved to Antonia Bayle (YAY!) and Kelesia had to change her name to Inzilbeth. Their agent (aka player) asked that I just update the name and server but when I looked for the old file, I found that it was gone, a victim of the USPS in the great computer smash of May 2006. Luckily I still had their cut out screenshots hosted on my website. The 2 versions here are exactly the same except for the character pictures. Personally, I'm leaning towards the first image, it's soothing to me. I added the second image just in case she wanted to show off her gorgeous girls in full color!
  6. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

It took me awhile to get to Jubilie's sig and avatar. I really do apologize for the wait. I took a much needed break and went to the Bahamas for a week, then the day I came back my parents surprised my husband and I with a weekend in Niagara Falls for our first anniversary (yay us) .. When we came back from Niagara Falls, I came down with a bad ear infection (long story, the short version is that I have no protection in my right ear so am prone to infections). On top of all that, I've decided to quit smoking after 15 years. Today is day 5. /grumble grumble... I hope Jubilie likes her sig, if she hasn't forgotten it by now :) It's pretty bright and cheery in my opinion, happy even. But with a touch of mother nature's wrath to match the quote. [IMG] [IMG]
  7. ARCHIVED-Nighthowl Guest

Grats on the vaca to the bahamas!!! I wish I had the money for a trip like that, and niagara on top of it!! Good luck on kicking smoking, I've kicked that habit 4 times myself....lol I do love the sig!!! I was pretty new to the idea of sigs when I made my request and after reading around the forums some I started to worry that you wouldn't be able to fit my text in, and I do so love that quote. :) I can't thank you enough for taking the time to shine your talent on my SS's and turn out a work of art! *HUGS* Great job as always!!!
  8. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

[IMG] Seeril has waited for far far too long. He may have forgotten the request all-together. I've finally finished it however, and I hope he likes it. One more on my waiting list then I'll reopen for a few requests. :)
  9. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

[IMG] Poor Dellmon.. He requested a sig from me back in March but at the time my waiting list was 10 deep and I had 2 vacations planned AND I've been making a ton of jewelry for birthdays. Oh well, he was probably too drunk to notice anyway. :) I hope he likes it! I tried some new techniques with multiple brushes to give the stone some angles and the fire some color depth. For my next project, I'm going to rework my own sigs and blog banner. If any former clients need changes or additions, please feel free to email me. After that I will be back to taking requests.
  10. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] A new set of sigs for me :) Nothing fancy.. Gonna remake my blog logo to match next.. then I'm back to accepting requests!
  11. ARCHIVED-Khellendrathas Guest

Nice background! :) Where'd you find that? *tugs sleeve*
  12. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

Just a random google image search :)
  13. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

I am back to taking requests :)
  14. ARCHIVED-Kathlean Guest

Forum Name: Kathlean Character name(s): Kysin Drathir'Seko Race/Adventure Class/Tradeskill: (if you want these listed) Server: Antonia_Bayle Guild: Cladire Moritii Color preferences: Dark Color restrictions: no earthy tones, or holy tones Sig Sizes: EQ2 Forum Size (500 x 150 or 500 x 100) Sig Text: Priscus Kysin Drathir'Seko Description: This is a Vampire Toon used for Roleplaying on the AB server. He is now a Clan leader within a guild. A Tier'dal, whom is wise and noble.
  15. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

[IMG] The screenshot Kysin sent was pretty small (actual size used in sig) and pretty poor quality. I had to us a few layers to get any detail. I'm happy with it though. I created the background through a series of clouds and filters. :)
  16. ARCHIVED-Kathlean Guest

17. ARCHIVED-Aeriel Guest

Hi! Absolutly adore your work, and if there is time and space on the list I would love it if you made me a sig too! Forum Name: Sawia Character name(s): Sawia Race/Adventure Class/Tradeskill: Highelf Swashbuckler Server: Splitpaw Guild: Equinox Color preferences: "Wild" (will explain in mail :) ) Color restrictions: None Sig Sizes: EQ2 Forum Size (500 x 150 or 500 x 100) Sig text: Carpe Diem Description: Too long to write here.... She's a wild card :) Let me know if i get on the list :) Ill send a mail and explain more what I have in mind and a few screenshots. Thank you in advance. :)
  18. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

My list is empty at the moment so I'd be happy to make a sig for you :) I do want to join in on the sig exchange project going on so that will take a short priority (just a week) but I don't expect much delay in doing both :)
  19. ARCHIVED-Aeriel Guest

mail sent :) Thanks a lot for doing this!! Sooo looking forwards to the result!
  20. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

[IMG] [p]Sawia said: “What I want this signature to represent is a brave, lonely, goodhearted High Elf, I would love it if you used bright colours, to show that she is intense in all she does.”[/p] I originally wanted to use the lore book from the first scene (after character creation), but I could not find a good image of it. So I thought a lonely barren tree would work. I played around with a lot of layers and contrasts.