Sigs by Sapphire ~ Part 3

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper, Feb 12, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

[IMG]

RETIRED

I enjoy making sigs, so I'm offering to do so here. Please let me know if you have requested a sig for the same character from another sig maker.

My requirements for requests are:
    1. Leave a post here & copy it to an email Sapphire-Eq2@thesniper.net Please attach any screenshots you would like me to use. Be sure to include your character's name in the email.

Forum Name:
    Character name(s):
    Race/Adventure Class/Tradeskill: (if you want these listed)
    Server:
    Guild:
    Color preferences:
    Color restrictions:
    Sig Sizes: EQ2 Forum Size (500 x 150 or 500 x 100) PaperDolls (170 x 305) EQ2 Guild Forum Size (500 x 50) and/or Other Specified Sizes (for desktops, other websites & forums, etc.)
    Sig Text: Remember there is very little room for text, so be picky!

Description: your characters life/attitude/beliefs/desires/goals/hobbies.. or anything else you would like the sig to reflect. I like to get to know the character I'm making a sig for.

If you're on my "WORKING ON" list, please be sure to check your email, or your private message here on this forum as often as you can. (I prefer email) I will send a notice before I start work on your sig, and if I don't hear back within a week, I will move on to the next person. I do this for two reasons: 1. To check if you have new screenshots to submit 2. I may need to ask you more questions or show you rough drafts. Please be honest, if you don't like an idea or a part of a sig I make, I'd rather do it over then leave you unhappy [IMG]

Finished Work: (You can see all of my work on my website)

Banners:
    Valiant Honor (900 x 500)

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

[IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

[IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

[IMG]

Sapphiresniper ~ Erudite Wizard (45) & Sage (54)
    Asasina Sniper ~ High Elf Enchanter (31) & Jeweler (50)
    Kirieya Sniper ~ Dark Elf Templar (39) & Carpenter (51)
    Etemis Sniper ~ Half Elf Guardian (43) & Woodworker (50)
    Nefyre Sniper ~ Wood Elf Predator (25) & Armorer (50)
    Nenet Sniper ~ Half Elf Monk (12) & Outfitter (25)
    Magdalenara ~ Fae Conjuror (16)
  2. ARCHIVED-Jagen Guest

i am in a guild caled Heaven and Earth now hehe thx sapphire ;)
  3. ARCHIVED-Jagen Guest

sry i did not know how to edit my other post...most time it says edit on there but did not see .....i writing again to make sure u knew who i was beczuase of the new forum now hehe...... Forum Name:spiphictus > Character name(s):Jaqen H'Gar > Race/Adventure Class/Tradeskill: Human/Guardian/Weaponsmith > Server:The Bazzar > Color preferences:what ever u thinks the best > Color restrictions:none cuz u may use them all >
  4. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

Yep I got it thanks ;) I can't update my list here until we get the edit button..

I'm still waiting to hear from Xxooo & Arolin. I need screenshots from both of them. While I wait, I will begin Tahiri's sig as I've already finished Medora's

[IMG]
  5. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

Nemissis, I'm removing you from my list as Kaeta just finished a beautiful sig for you. Best wishes..
  6. ARCHIVED-FadetoGrey Guest

SapphireSniper wrote:
    Nooo! You can do much better! Dooo eeet! :(
  7. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

If any past clients want me to remake their sig in the new 500 x 150 size. Please let me know. Those on my list now have the option to request any size or I will default it to 500 x 150.
  8. ARCHIVED-Jagen Guest

the 500 X 150 thing is what u post when u make each sig? if so i want to leave it has that hehe ;)
  9. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

I'm not sure what you mean. My current sig is 500 x 100. If you want that size let me know :) If you want the new 500 x 150 size let me know :)
  10. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

I've completed my new sig set :) I've used the 500 x 150 size just because I wanted to get more of my girls faces in for once :) All hail to Khellendrathas once more for the work she did on my girls :)

[IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]
  11. ARCHIVED-Khellendrathas Guest

:p Loving the new sigs you made. :)
  12. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

Thankee ;) I started them out differently. I made Sapphires, Etemis', and Sassy's then I got to Kiri's. It turned out like you see here and I loved it so I went back and remade them all :) I'm going to ask Seagoat to remake Nefyre's in this size as soon as she's not so busy :) I've also got two new girls to make sigs for.. A beautiful half elf Monk named Nenet, and a Fae Conjuror named Magdalenara. :)
  13. ARCHIVED-Webgrecian Guest

Sent you an e.mail requesting sigs for Tvis and Toneval. Really like your work!
  14. ARCHIVED-Jagen Guest

WoW i really like ur Sigs Sapphire .... can i get it 500 x 150 it's cool looking thx ;)
  15. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

I'd be happy to remake Nefyre's for you! :)
    Do you have new screenshots you want me to use, or did you want me to keep the originals you sent me for the old sig? Any info changes or additions? Want me to use the same kind of fire theme I used before, or go for something different?
    Whew! *takes a much-needed breath* LOL I think those are all the questions I have for now...
    EDIT: PS...I am LOVING the new sigs you made for your girls! Beautiful work!!
  16. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

If you have the old screenshots, feel free to use those. Nefyre looks the same. And yes please on the fire theme :) Her information is the same. Ranger & Armorer... If you can fit the line "Don't play with fire" please do, you can replace the server and guild names if needed. Thanks so much Seagoat. There's no rush on it at all! :)
  17. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

Tahiri's sig is done. She wanted it black, red and white.. using her guilds cloak emblem. ;) Hope she likes it!

[IMG]
  18. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

I'm putting a call out for anyone who knows how to work with word press templates. I'm looking to fix up my blog to match my website. Email me at Sapphire-EQ2@thesniper.net and we can discuss details and stuff.
  19. ARCHIVED-Jagen Guest

wow great work on that sig....Works well with them colors :)
  20. ARCHIVED-ModPlod Guest

Hi there love your work - wondered if it would be possible to make a sig for me :
    Forum name : Modplod
    Char name : Suiuc
    Race : Dark Elf
    Server : Runnyeye
    Guild : Defiant
    Colour pref : Reds especially dark reds
    Colour restrictions : No pastle colours plz :)
    Size : 500x150
    Text : Suiuc Assassin
    Descriptions : Male player with male toon. Themes Red, Dark, Mean, Moody, Evil
    Like the sig to have my toon from waist up with weapon on show if possible

Will get some screenshots and email them and this post to yourself