Scorched Sky Feedback & Bugs - 2023

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jun 19, 2023.

1. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

Nope. My two new ideas are a fail.

Back to square one. Let me know if you have time to try the camp theory. :/
  2. Taled Well-Known Member

Yeah, I don't think that would involve Khepri. I would think to look in Gnomeland Security since it's talking about fireworks burns.
  3. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

I tried there. Will go back again and pick up each gnome and shake them to see if I just missed it.
    Taled likes this.
  4. Chikkin Well-Known Member

have your sparkler equipped and start hailin all those Scorched sky NPC's?
  5. Chikkin Well-Known Member

BUG?
    Firesilk Thread when first harvested goes into Harvest Bag. When I sort my inventory using Sort button the thread ends up in regular backpack.

Probably not game breaking, just annoying for couple reasons : subsequent threads harvested do not stack with exisiting stack in regular bag, they make their own new stack in my Harvest bag again; in case of full inventory something from my regular backpacks gets bumped into overflow because the thread went from Harvest bag into regular backpack.
  6. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

Tried already.
  7. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

Do the tablets spawn in their own chests even if you don't get the loot roll for it? I noticed some double chests after slaying the elemental, one with "This corpse contains nothing to loot" and then the other would be coins.
  8. Skixxxx Member

are there new plumes, achievements or upgrades to come with scorched sky event, or are we done with triad zone having 20/20?
  9. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I think mine where in the same chest. You can also have a remaining chest if you have a group member outside of the zone who didn't loot the coins, might be that too.
  10. Taled Well-Known Member

I noticed this morning that the Butcherblock camp where the NPC that gives the quest for access to the Scorched Sky instance is has explosions that kind of look like fireworks going off over the bonfire, so it might be around one of the scorched sky camps, more likely.
  11. Taled Well-Known Member

Per Sedae on Discord:

South of Charifa in Raj'Dul /way 117, -60, 532
    [IMG]
  12. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Wow, not where I would have looked. I was listing in my mind every place with volcanoes and such that could give bust of flames.
    Thanks for posting this here!
    Kaitheel, Manafizzle and Taled like this.
  13. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

I guess I should apologize to all those shaken gnomes. o_O
    Whilhelmina, Kaitheel and Taled like this.
  14. Carynn Well-Known Member

Is the Missions Zone now scaling like it was for Triad of Elements, or is it still for 120 VoV+ only? There is no option for me to re-run the scaling zone when I click on the portal.
  15. Kaitheel Developer

Missions are only available in the [Heroic] or [Solo] versions of "Doomfire: Ro's Sweatshop".
    The level 1-119 scaled version of the zone does not offer missions.

~ Kaitheel
    Twyla and Carynn like this.
  16. Chikkin Well-Known Member

The mission zone? do you mean RO's Sweatshop? that one scales and you can rerun it after 90 minute minimum of zone being up, don't forget to reset your instances. The quest Combusting at the seams can be done in all versions, but only once per year per character.

The triad of elements wasn't on test this time, I see it's back now that the Scorched Sky event is on. The triad still scales to whatever you mentor to.
  17. Carynn Well-Known Member

Yes, Ro's Sweatshop, but I couldn't re-run it. My timer was reset and it doesn't appear as an option to go into the scaled zone again, after the Combusting quest is done. Which is why I wondered if the repeatable quest was for the 120+ version only.
  18. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

or it's repeatable once a year.
  19. Taled Well-Known Member

The level 1-119 version only requires that you are between levels 1-119 to zone in. That's it, no other requirements, once the initial 'kill eight fire elementals' bit to unlock the portal has been done for the current year.

I even went and tested it myself, I could not find a way to mess up the timers so that you got locked out to the wrong version, the only way I could find to screw up the zone in so that you got the wrong messaging would be to be grouped with someone in the wrong level tier. (EG, grouped with someone >119 trying to zone in while you are <120)
  20. girney Active Member

i initially was able to go into the scaled version at 95. did not stay long and came back and did the solo. now, there is no allowance for the scaled version. it says it must be level 120 to enter with no option for the scaled. is this a bug?