Scorched Sky Feedback & Bugs - 2023

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jun 19, 2023.

1. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS ! ! ! ! !!!!!!!!
    Breanna likes this.
  2. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

I can't figure out what to do with [(Temporary 45 day) Scorched Swag]

I've been everywhere I can think of. Is this in on Test?
  3. Taled Well-Known Member

I wonder if that unpacks into the temp merc/familiar/etc items.
  4. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

It doesn't. It says someone might be able to restore it or something. So I went looking for someone.
    Taled likes this.
  5. Chikkin Well-Known Member

the lower version of Doomfire: Ro's Sweatshop has only new collectibles, I found only 2.

Is old collection only meant to be found in Solo or Heroic?
  6. Gelenor Well-Known Member

Both solo and heroic. The evil Chrol placed the original collection set in places that required timing, balance, and ingenuity (such as jumping, floating with precision etc and in many cases death from multiple failures when you fell and hit the insta-death lava.)

The original collection set is hard to describe location wise in many cases, but they are trackable and each one appears after the death of a named in the area. The easiest to describe (and to get to) are the shiny in the middle of the hollow trunk on Lonely Island after the death of the named on that island and the shiny on top of the Tent on the final island after the death of the (I think) second last named.
    Kaitheel and Feara like this.
  7. Gelenor Well-Known Member

The first three named are needed before you can use the item to allow you to travel via the horse from the first large island across the lava to the small lonely item. The named frog is one of first three named, and it still is the only named the provides an achievement and an auto-loot of a status item (50k) on first kill..... but no loot box then or with any later kill. That is consistent with last year, that the named frog still does not a drop loot box in either Solo or Heroic mode, unlike all other named in the zone.
    Kaitheel likes this.
  8. Kaitheel Developer

Burns of a Feather (last year's new collection) items are only found in "Doomfire: Ro's Sweatshop [Solo] or [Heroic]. They are not found in the level 1-119 version of the zone introduced this year.

Ro Resident Relics (this year's new collection) items are only found two at a time, but they can be found in all versions of "Doomfire: Ro's Sweatshop". I just confirmed this on Test.

~ Kaitheel
    Denmum, Chikkin, Twyla and 1 other person like this.
  9. Kaitheel Developer

I just confirmed the person to find is on Test. Good luck!

~ Kaitheel
    Whilhelmina, Twyla and Manafizzle like this.
  10. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

Thanks! Will keep looking. lol
  11. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Speaking of hard to reach spots, I would gladly like some insider help on how to reach this *$¨^@#! Searing ledge!
    (someone should shoot and monetize a video lol)
    Chikkin likes this.
  12. Chikkin Well-Known Member

in my very first run of [Solo] I have this jumping cube, that's movable, on the edge of cliff close to entrance, above where the named frog spawns. Might that be usable to carry around on your mouse tip and dropping it where you need to be bounced up ? The bouncing occurs immediately after placing the cube I noticed

the cube is not there in a level 1 - 119 version of zone by the way
  13. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

Yeah. I've looked everywhere. This is wasting my time.

Not in the cities, not in desert places, not in firework related places, not at the event camps. That covers all clues in the text and context of the item. Feedback: Irritating.
  14. Taled Well-Known Member

Can you shoot me an image of the item? Maybe I can make some suggestions.
  15. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

[IMG]
  16. Chikkin Well-Known Member

something in Antiquity zones specifically, merchant or npc who will buy it or award one of those random thing on hailing them

might be that merchant that you have to kill stuff to even spawn them
  17. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

On Test server, I can't spawn that camp.

So...
  18. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Inquez the Ignited, in the heroic version, is completely immune to permanent conjuror pet damage, even after his initial buffs drops. I checked all of them but nothing says that the pet shouldn't do any damage. Is that normal? I can understand some restriction but a complete one seems weird, it's a huge part of our DPS.
  19. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I can spawn it for you if we find an hour for it. Might be nice to have some kind of confirmation from Kaitheel first though because it's a bit lengthy.
  20. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

Thanks, going to check something else before trying that. It really seems like it wouldn't make any sense for it to be there to me, but...not everything makes sense to me.
    Whilhelmina likes this.