Roll a Ranger Campaign: 2006

Discussion in 'Swashbuckler' started by ARCHIVED-Syrano, Jan 28, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Successer Guest

OMG, run away in fear. The last thing Norrath needs is a young Syrano running around. Won't make the same mistake? You mean they will discover the world of Azeroth? :)
    Breed with Syrano and you get....
    [IMG]
    :)

Message Edited by Successer on 01-31-200601:34 PM
  2. ARCHIVED-Sadpandaa Guest

I take it back.
  3. ARCHIVED-Syrano Guest

Listen, with Leise's looks and my charm there is no way our lil' Rangers would need to wear masks!

However, sadly, I agree. There is only room in the world for one Swashbuckler as good looking, charming, handsome and debonair as I am. And while there would many crazy nights of luxurious... ahem... I must bow out of Leise's desires to populate the world with baby rangers.

After all, my children would surely be the only people capable of competing with me for Leise's affections, and I'd rather not create any more competition!

Now pardon me gentlemen, while I dodge Leise's throwing daggers.
    Message Edited by Syrano on 01-31-200606:42 PM
  4. ARCHIVED-Syrano Guest

You can't deny the sheer power and tenacity of this Swashbuckler:

Syrano and the Arena of Splitpaw

Any children created from that hero have to be something special! :)
  5. ARCHIVED-Sadpandaa Guest

Awww, Syrano, I would never attack you with daggers! You're far too charming, and I'd like to keep you around. ;)
  6. ARCHIVED-AratornCalahn Guest

This thread needs more dead.
  7. ARCHIVED-Syrano Guest

This thread needs more Rangers dangit!

And more Syrano.

And more Leise. Definately more Leise.
  8. ARCHIVED-Miracole Guest

this thread needs more love. more ranger love that is!

i expect a syrano and leise sex tape anytime now.
  9. ARCHIVED-AratornCalahn Guest

Its got plenty of lies already.... :|
  10. ARCHIVED-aubreyy Guest

Some Definitions\
    RANGER
    1. A wanderer; a rover.
    2. A member of an armed troop employed in patrolling a specific region.
    3. Ranger A member of a group of U.S. soldiers specially trained for making raids either on foot, in ground vehicles, or by airlift.
      1. A warden employed to maintain and protect a natural area, such as a forest or park.
      2. Chiefly British The keeper of a royal forest or park.
      3. In Everquest a hybrid druid warrior
      4. In Everquest 2 highest pinnacle of 100% mega scout; or the scoutiest scout.

SWASHBUCKLER
    1. A flamboyant swordsman or adventurer.
    2. A sword-wielding ruffian or bully.
    3. A dramatic or literary work dealing with a swashbuckler
    4. One who is beneath or below a ranger; lesser scoutus deletus

Tuesday Shipwreck, x-pirate
    Message Edited by aubreyy on 02-01-200607:15 AM
  11. ARCHIVED-Sadpandaa Guest

Hey Syrano, my love, how do you know that I'm not some fat ugly man behind this moniter, eh? ;)
    You never know....
  12. ARCHIVED-Syrano Guest

Leise, daaahling. Are you going to make me pull out the screenshot of you mentioning buying 6 pairs of shoes? Granted, you could be a fat ugly man who loves shoes... but then life is full of suprises. In fact the odds are against me.
    Doesn't stop you from loving the worship either way now does it?
  13. ARCHIVED-Sadpandaa Guest

I forgot about that. You win :( I like shoes.... they're so pretty.... especially this green pair of heels, with a little leather bow, and... yeah, yall don't care. I'm sorry.

;)
  14. ARCHIVED-geldonyetich Guest

The campaign is complicated somewhat by the knowledge that Scouts, Predators, Rogues, and Bards are disappearing from the face of Norrath and Swashbucklers and Rangers are going two extremely seperate ways soon.

Somebody's jealous of the Swashy's awesome hat.
    Message Edited by geldonyetich on 02-01-200611:29 AM
  15. ARCHIVED-Successer Guest

OMG, you really know how to make someone puke huh? :) Well, my day was going ok till you pulled this one out :)
  16. ARCHIVED-AratornCalahn Guest

Strangly enough... I would say a good 80% of the people posting here are "fat ugly man" and I would also say a large proportion of them actualy LIKE wearing footwear.

Soo....

eww.
  17. ARCHIVED-Sadpandaa Guest

God, I hope so....
    *shudder*
  18. ARCHIVED-Syrano Guest

Every good Swashbuckler, male, female or... otherwise... has to respect a good pair of boots. Boots finish the outfit, they make the look complete. A swashbuckler without good shoes is blasphemy!
  19. ARCHIVED-Lukia Guest

if you start talking years, designs and fashions, I'm running away and never coming back :p
  20. ARCHIVED-AratornCalahn Guest

Run! Run while you still can!