Roll a Ranger Campaign: 2006

Discussion in 'Swashbuckler' started by ARCHIVED-Syrano, Jan 28, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Lukia Guest

mate!!!
    never use your defensive stance, you loose your interrupt proc :smileyvery-happy:
  2. ARCHIVED-Althkaelis Guest

HAHAHAHAHA!

That, sir, is exactly what I needed to hear! Thank you.
  3. ARCHIVED-Lukia Guest

4. ARCHIVED-Serakk Guest

5. ARCHIVED-Lathrop Guest

I have a ranger, but during this down time for me I lvl'd a Swashy and WOW.....they r a blast. Hope the 2nd half is as-good-as the 1st half....lvl 30 and climb'n :) Not gonna roll another ranger this time around.
  6. ARCHIVED-A 12 Gauge 007 Guest

Trust me the second half is horrible, no where are cool as your ragner must of been. Downtime?!?! You must have leveled your ranged so fast with all your cool procs, dps, and because groups love you. I never have any down time. Im always dying because I suckors, and well the ladies can't leave me alone. But that doesn't help me get l33t groups. No, drop your swash, and roll another ranger, because they are a squared relationship to how cool you are. So having two rangers you are 4 times as cool. IMAGINE all 6 rangers, thats like 2^6 or 32 times cooler than me. WOW!!!!

I only wish I was cool enough to be a ranger.
  7. ARCHIVED-Karath Morningstar Guest

We're swashies ... we just don't do subtle. I'm suprised our self-sneak wasn't called 'Gaudy Stride'.
  8. ARCHIVED-Saihung23 Guest

Wow...um, first I would like to say its a pleasure to be in the swashbucklers forum..I have known many great Swashbucklers in game.
    Do you folks really hate us so much? I hope it is more of a sibling rivalry thing than an anti ranger thing....
    When they existed, I tried to keep an eye on the scout forums so I could be there for younger Rangers, Swashbucklers, Assassins, Brigands...all the scout classes. When Assassins were not equal to where rangers were, I supported them ingame with /feedback. I know of others that do that for their brethren as well.
    I hope this is all a case of Swashbucklers having fun at our expense since so many parser bois (the OMG I must be top DPS) are moving into the ranger community. If so I can appreciate that humor...it sucks right now...all the parser bois are crying about the little nerf we got recently. It is intolerable almost...overnight the face of our community changed from this
    Subject of post: Noob needs poison help
    to this
    Subject of post: Dark Days :(
    how long will it be before someone posts SOE suxxor...
    Peace Health and Happiness
    Saihung
    P.S. This thread has some funny stuff in it btw. Nice use of the lone ranger :D

***edit*** I read most of this thread...and I am glad to have folks like you ingame to make us laugh at the things that some people take seriously. Swashbuckler forums ftw o_O
    Message Edited by Saihung23 on 02-06-200601:10 PM
  9. ARCHIVED-TalenMorgan Guest

Rangers are definately cool....Just like Chuck says......and I am an uber ranger...well maybe not uber but I don't have to wear the green tights anymore. After reading this thread I'm rolling a Swashie:smileywink:

I was going to roll a mage but that AoE whine of theirs is just too annoying:smileyvery-happy:
  10. ARCHIVED-Miracole Guest

hey under your name it says you are a newbie
    we don't want ranger nerfed... we want them uberer than they already are, and i am dead serious, no sarcasm in this. i wanna make it for all the newbies, (like what it says under your name) as clear as it can be, that RANGERS ARE THE RIGHT CHOICE!!!

rangers ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. ARCHIVED-Althkaelis Guest

That's not very nice.

I may not have authored many posts but I'm still an adult and would, of course, like to be treated like one.

I do hope newbies play rangers, by the way, since if they're new to MMOs then they won't be concerned about uber-dps.
  12. ARCHIVED-Tybr Guest

Aye Rangers rock...don't play a Swashy...boring...not much utility.

Groups Love Rangers!