Putting the Rage in Ragefire

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Kcool005, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Ainaree Well-Known Member

Evidently it was tweaked some Thursday. My original grievances are rendered null. Nice to know they worked on it some.
  2. Konc3pt Active Member

Ragefire isn't even hard anymore.
  3. Treejay Active Member

^
  4. Darkon Well-Known Member

While true for the top 1%, the other 99% will still find it challenging. That's fine imo.
  5. Estred Well-Known Member

Agreed, the top 1% should find it relatively "normal" that's why they are the top 1% however Ragefire is accessible to everyone so perhaps the top 20% should be able to kill him, something I feel is possible now and will prove a good challenge to many players still.
  6. Darkon Well-Known Member

I've done him three times since the change. We never had the 'ideal' group. It was mildly challenging all three times.
  7. Maergoth Well-Known Member

Did you ignore adds?
  8. Ynnek Well-Known Member

What exactly changed? Trying to figure out if it was enough such that we (a completely suboptimal group) now have a shot.
  9. Treejay Active Member

Yes Maergoth, we ignored adds. I just tanked them. We also just did it in Highkeep which was dumb.
  10. Darkon Well-Known Member

(03:50) Zordakalicus Ragefire: 14225 Serya-Fatal Followup-17347529 - Sery 5636 | Spae 2529 | Vizs 2386 | Saik 1741 | Ukob 1386 | Mash 546 |

Highkeep. Terrible zone for that.
  11. Maergoth Well-Known Member

I haven't heard of anyone killing the adds.. or using a non-zerker tank even. It might get changed again to broaden the accessibility of killing it.
  12. Karagon Active Member

How was it changed? Didn't have a chance to pull him last week.
  13. Silzin Active Member

i Love when things like this are changed and NOT in the Update Notes.....
    Le Clown likes this.
  14. makyad New Member

its not hard.killed by fail group in labs
    group set was Bruise+coe+coe+coe+dirge+warden:D
  15. Treejay Active Member

boom. headshot.