Putting the Rage in Ragefire

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Kcool005, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Kcool005 Active Member

Can we adjust the HP on these adds please, it's alrdy been posted they have way to much hp even for a stacked group.. Can you adjust this so u don't have to tank 50 adds, and kill the named, before the named kills you, and actually be able to do the fight correctly?
  2. Snapshot Active Member

If they nerf the adds hp they need to hit much harder. The fight isn't meant to be an easy get, the mount is best in slot from what has been discovered. The fight is doable as it is now and was doable before they *heavily* nerfed it to what it is right now.
  3. Kcool005 Active Member

Yes,

It's doable, with a odd strat unless I'm missing something - the strat atm is to let a ton of adds pile on you and kill the mob before it kills you... I've done the mob, and i have the mount so i'm not complaining that i can't get it, what the issue is (unless i'm missing something) -- is there is no strat atm, because the adds have way to much HP, you can't possibly kill them before the next set even with a stacked group.. I mean if im missing something here, by all means enlighten me, but like i said, i have the mount already so i'm not posting cause i can't get it. (and what we did was just hold all adds and burn named hard) - Killed it before it killed us type of strat.
    Daalilama likes this.
  4. Snapshot Active Member

the mobs broken, it should be fixed. I am just saying that it shouldn't just become easier, the adds should hit far harder to make up for them not being stacked up.
  5. Le Clown Active Member

everything should just hit for 3 million.

lame *** casuals.
    Wirewhisker likes this.
  6. Kcool005 Active Member

Yeah id take harder hitting adds, if they lowered the hp so they don't pile up -- just trying to get it known as a patch went through yesterday and nothing was still fixed on it, and it's already been stated on the forums previously
  7. Snapshot Active Member

would you not agree that if you can tank 50 adds when tanking what is a not difficult mob now, then the adds should be buffed if it's changed so you are only tanking 4 at a time to get the best mount in game?

also...I agree....*** casuals.
  8. Kcool005 Active Member

any word on fixing this please?
  9. Estred Well-Known Member

I agree that "fixing" him shouldn't make it easier so to speak. The adds I would rather be able to kill them and switch between Ragefire and the Adds if I so choose. Same as the "random" aspect of the rings is bothersome as I dislike uncontrollable aspects.

The method of either carefully burning and killing adds then the named (coordination and healing).
    The method of ignoring the adds and killing Ragefire. (Control and Coordinated Burn).

The issue right now is there is no real strat other than to ignore what there is. The mob can be made more player-friendly without being reduced in difficulty. A group in full ToV-Heroic should have a shot at Ragefire.
    Daalilama and Alenna like this.
  10. Buffrat Well-Known Member

The adds are killable with a stacked group now, but a stacked group can also just kill the named in 3 minutes so why turn it into a 15 minute fight by spending all your time killing adds and aoeing the named down. This group was far from stacked (we even had 2 healers, lol) and we still managed to kill the boss in 3:55 then spent the rest killing adds.

(06:12) Zordakalicus Ragefire: 11424136 Conjuror-Soulburn-7092978
    Conjuror | 4117968
    Brigand | 2925568
    Illusionist | 1885200
    Inquisitor | 1107450
    Berserker | 1090126
    Fury | 297823
  11. Thand Well-Known Member

the hardest part of killing ragefire is Getting him to spawn, been trying to get him to spawn for a week
  12. Estred Well-Known Member

Your "not stacked group" is still parsing more than 90% of each class respective. Tenacious players should be able to pull him for 15 mins and kill him.
  13. scousetroub Active Member

Zerkers are self healing machine with a encounter like that ...I killed it with troub dirge brig sk defiler chan
  14. Le Clown Active Member

nice parse ani.
  15. Kcool005 Active Member

Lol, you did it with a Zerker, the Most OP broken tank atm -- surprised the zerker didn't just solo it for you since they can beat healers on HPS atm. - Healers prob healed crap on that fight, and just went full DPS - which isn't logical for all setups
  16. Buffrat Well-Known Member

Yep, 297k fury sure is full dps. Esp with an illy in group.

I've done it with solo healers with every tank but a guardian and bruiser now, usually with a fury.
  17. Hammdaddy Active Member

I solo healed it on a fury with an sk and a seven minute fight, yall ****** bad.
  18. Wulwyrlyn Active Member

No hard feelings =p but, you are the last person in the world who should be posting a parse like that and then saying "oh the group was just so-so". You usually have very solid posts w/high credibility, don't blow it all away with posts like that lol. That exceeds my imagination.

You are absolutely right that it shouldn't be nerfed though. It's the best mount in the game that I've seen, it should be hard to get. Especially when there is an easy soloable one that isn't *that* much worse. It's nice to have things to work toward. The expansion just came out folks. You can't expect to get everything right off the bat, the expansion would get old immediately if you could just insta-clear everything and get all the best loot in a month!
    Daalilama, Wurm and Estred like this.
  19. Estred Well-Known Member

In all reality I really hope ToV-X4 ramps up challenge quickly, from what I see though it sounds like the rewards aren't matching the difficulty for some fights. Then again they did say "some" items that are BiS to an extent would come from Solo and Heroic not all of them are from Raids, I think the Aeykrn Novelty Card is one such charm truth be told.
  20. Kcool005 Active Member

No one is asking for a nerf, more so asking for a fix... I'm all for what Snapshot said, lower the hp on adds, and make them hit harder.. atm the strat is extremely sloppy, and plays a little with luck, which is dumb.

Once again I've killed the mob, i tanked it on a bruiser, with a mystic, fury, brig, dirge, illy -- We killed it, but the adds don't seem toned correctly.
    Daalilama likes this.