Primordial Ritualist Villandre V'Zher [Raid]

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Gninja, Feb 12, 2015.

1. Kaofeiyun Member

I'd really like to see the 2.0 delay weapons phased out if there is any future loot overhaul....either that or allow people to chose their weapon delay. That way, if for some odd reason someone wants a 2.0 delay weapon they have the choice without it taking up a spot on the loot table.
    Spira and Kiry like this.
  2. Kiry Active Member

Oh yeah that countermoves ring got me super excited. I mean that proc would be amazing if the duration/trigger on it was any good, as it is it's just a mutable or a jewelry piece for an app to get resists only.

Last boss in zone and the gear gets muted, literally.
  3. Xenord Member

+1

And I really like to see 6sec delay weap with 'hard' stats dropping not only from one named in add-on.
  4. Kiry Active Member

I don't think they need to be completely phased out but put weapons on a pattern instead to allow people to pick the delay or have some method of being able to change it like the collection weapon last xpac, when RNGesus is NEVER on your side and all you see is 2s delay weapons like ALL THE TIME and haven't even seen a 6s drop yet, it gets old fast. Muting every item that drops off a mob every time you kill it turns the mob into something you just need to kill to get to the next guy, there's nothing fun in that.
  5. Clevemo Active Member

@Gninja

I know I'm bad, but for some reason I feel like the tank buff you get on this fight makes me worse. Does the "tank buff" debuff my threat generation while allowing me to tank one of the mobs without being one shot? If so that's terrible because the fight is raid DPS check and not being able to hold aggro very well sucks.
  6. Gninja Developer

Correct you lose offense in trade for defense and the ability to not be one shot by that boss. There are no plans to change it at this time.
  7. Clevemo Active Member

@Gninja

Additionally, the downside to the "tank buff" that a group receives is not apparent. The other two buffs have noticeable downsides to consider so what is the downside to the "tank buff?"
  8. Gninja Developer

Its a bit of -cb and -pot
  9. Rhapsodic1 Active Member

Ok, since my original post was deemed to be non-constructive, i'll try again.

Malicious Design will now be applied at 10% instead of 40% in the Villandre encounter.

Why is this being nerfed so heavily? And so quickly just after the mob finally became killable? We were progression locked for over 2 months on this encounter, pulling nearly every week and giving feedback. This appears to be going against the typical trend of the expansion.
  10. Clevemo Active Member

@Gninja

Malicious Berserk buff - wasn't applied when the named had 3 additional mobs up when the named HP was above 50%, but when under 50% she seemed have it 100% of the time. You'll most likely have at least one mob up so is this just a difficulty increase at 50%? If so why not just say that ...
  11. Gninja Developer

That effect had nothing to do with the adds. It just got applied at 40%. That was a bit heavy handed and from feedback was too restrictive on class requirement.
  12. Rhapsodic1 Active Member

A lot guilds probably didn't even reach that point until last week. So 1 week to nerf that part, but 2 months to the parts we were stuck on?
  13. Gninja Developer

If you are in revelations you guys killed it in very close to the same it was sitting at for those two months. Very little change was made to it aside from the exploit fix.
  14. Rhapsodic1 Active Member

12/11 - First pulls on mob

1/22 - The Marrow Sapper has had its health decreased.

2/3 - Slightly increased the amount of time allowed to defeat the adds in the Primordial Ritualist Villandre V'Zher encounter.
    Slightly decreased the damage of Touch of Malice.

2/12 - Removed from game

2/24 - Primordial Ritualist Villandre V'Zher should gain increments of "Malice" at a slower rate when the various adds in the encounter are present.
    Primordial Ritualist Villandre V'Zher's "Touch of Malice" spell should now properly apply to all engaged players as well as no longer be blocked by line of sight. Once this update has been applied to all servers she will make her return to the Cathedral.

2/25 - Makes his return

2/26 - Killed

3/2 - Malicious Design will now be applied at 10% instead of 40% in the Villandre encounter.

The first change to the mob was over a month from our original pulls on the mob. Then add another 12 days of the mob not even available for us to pull at all. The "Touch of Malice" i'm pretty sure was the original complaint with the encounter, however that wasn't touched for over 2 months.
    Kiry likes this.
  15. Lecheka New Member

Probably nerfing it because Fatality are crying it's too hard.
  16. Xenord Member

:D
  17. NadikOne Member

2 second delay weapons shouldn't exist period.
  18. Xenord Member

They should, but only like a mastercraft. We need smth to trigger ae VC
  19. Cian4ik Member

Malicious Design will now be applied at 10% instead of 40% in the Villandre encounter.

This nerf makes enсaunter just easy
  20. Xenord Member