Primordial Ritualist Villandre V'Zher [Raid]

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Gninja, Feb 12, 2015.

1. Gninja Developer

In light of an uncovered exploit with this encounter we have chosen to permakill the Primordial Ritualist Villandre V'Zher inside the Cathedral of Bones raid zone for the time being. It will be back early next week with the exploit all patched up as well as some small balance changes to make the fight a little less frustrating/difficult. This is not being done because we don't want someone to kill it... Quite the opposite we WANT you to kill it but we want whoever kills it to kill it without having to exploit it in order to do it. We are cheering you guys on!

This is 100% being done in order to preserve progression and not cheapen the first kill. If you have any questions feel free to shoot us a PM.

~Gninja
    Xenord and Laiina like this.
  2. Kheldorian New Member

Apparently, this message doesn't concern Barren Sky or maybe this named is in game again but we haven't any informations about that
  3. Xenord Member

Named spawned in new zone, previous was empty
  4. Kheldorian New Member

Ok, thanks
    I hope, the spawn doesn't depends on when the zone was created.
  5. Cian4ik Member

Dear developers
    Why having inserted 3 activators of avatars I wrote that appeared, but actually I didn't appear
  6. Gninja Developer

When you killed Villandre did you have portions of your raid stand outside of 50 meter to avoid the Touch of Malice? The encounter was supposed to be permakilled on all servers so you should not have been able to fight it. There was apparently an issue where the permakill did not go through to Barren Sky.
  7. Xenord Member

No we haven't
  8. Cian4ik Member

on Thursday encounter was gone after your message
    in a new zone it appeared at all guilds yesterday\today
  9. Cian4ik Member

We stood all together
  10. Xenord Member

But I thought that we will ask questions.
    Dear developers.
    Where Avatars? Why first event on the first named in new zone is bugged. And as far as you are honest with us with these words

Greetings from Karana, The Tribunal, Cazic Thule and Fenin Ro
  11. Cian4ik Member

just all altars of gods were gone, you moved away them what to draw avatars?
  12. Xenord Member

And thanks for removing "The Altar of the Gods" so quick
  13. Xenord Member

Epic fail
  14. Cian4ik Member

15. Bloodguts Well-Known Member

This is deplorable... But it was known to many of us US guilds that Avatars and the 2nd Ossuary raid wasn't completed yet.

I hope something is done about this progression because it's really unfair for the rest of us when DGC takes down this encounter for everyone else but allows the Russians to kill it and progress.
  16. Xenord Member

Oh please, if you really want, you can kill it earlier
  17. Bloodguts Well-Known Member

Sadly it was impossible, which is why she was constantly being patched. You couldn't kill the 2nd mob that spawns (Bone Marrow or something) without it exploding because the buff he got stacked way too fast for the amount of health he had.

Either way, congrats to you if you killed the patched fight the way it's meant to be killed and not standing at 50+ meters. Not taking anything away from you. It's really ****** on DGC's side to allow you to keep this fight while not allowing the rest of us to progress because it's still permakilled in every other server.
  18. Xenord Member

Sadly you're missing a mechanic with bloody corpse
  19. Mogrim Well-Known Member

This is not true. We cleared a new zone to it about 16 hours ago and it did not spawn.
  20. Cian4ik Member

We cleared a new zone to it about 32 hours ago and it is spawn.