PoW loot

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Bolbir, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Chronus Active Member

Probably too busy working on the next GU just right now, he might get around to them one day.

But would like weapon skills on the tank legs also just because hit rates are bad and all the other tank legs seem to have them along with defense.
  2. ZUES Well-Known Member

This was mentioned long ago and still not fixed. You can get a million rings and necks in this game from level 20 on up to 95 that have green adorns; yet you enter Plane of War and they still have not been changed. Red adorns missing on some items too but lets start simple and add some green adorns to POW jewelry please. Please.
    Kraeref likes this.
  3. Kander Developer

We are not adding green adornment slots to PoW Rings.
    Arielle Nightshade and Estred like this.
  4. slippery Well-Known Member

Really? I'm pretty sure rings only have green slots from Skyshrine up.
    Mermut likes this.
  5. murmur Member

SS rings don't have green slots, only CoE and up has green slots in rings.

Necks on other hand had green slots added to almost everywhere, only encountered some low to mid level collection reward necks that didn't have green slot.
  6. Luzionist Active Member

The POW loot is very high on desirability due to the set bonuses to my knowledge there are only a few items in slot that would make someone want to replace those items IE Avatar Kills ring, Genra HM gear and a few others and considering that POW is a lot easier to get gear from it seems to be a requisite before getting the other gear.
  7. Ucala Well-Known Member

the only set bonuses people really use nowadays is the wrists, the rings get replaced and so does the earrings most of the time. and once you kill PK you are bound to replace the set bonus on the wrists
  8. Luzionist Active Member

My point is that they are still wanted by many people who cannot kill the upgraded pieces mobs, adding green slots would not make a huge change imo
  9. Davngr Well-Known Member

it is what it is, devs have decided to put thier foot down and deny request to further empower loot from this zone.

frankly it's not that big of a deal and i would rather they make current items desirable instead of boosting 3 year old stuff.

one thing that i do ask is DO NOT nerf or other diminish the power of these items because that's just as dumb as boosting them and upsets people.