PoW loot

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Bolbir, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Bolbir Active Member

Are the loot from PoW being upgraded? As the mobs now are level 99-100 and still the hardest in game!
    Neiloch likes this.
  2. Twyxx Well-Known Member

They've said no.
  3. Malleria Well-Known Member

They at least need the item level increased, so we can put new white adorns into PoW items :mad:
    Neiloch likes this.
  4. Makya Active Member

Ya, it would be nice to get the level bumped up to 95 for the new white adorns and also so that the mitigation of armor doesn't take a hit from being level 90.
    Neiloch likes this.
  5. Kinya Active Member

Adding at least few more items would help as well.

But yeah, I think EQ2 team should at least increase level on PoW items so we can use new adorns.
    Neiloch likes this.
  6. Vene New Member

/Agree

Raising the level of the POW Loot to 95 is a must. It's way harder than COE raid zones + the loot is still better (for the most part at least) so it makes sense that it should be level 95.

SOE, listen to your community please.
    Neiloch likes this.
  7. Stuk Puk New Member

Increasing level would be nice. But what bothers me more, are rings from PoW ans SS. Old necks got new green adorn slots, but rings no. Why???

Specially, I'm talking about jewelery sets, which gave you nice stats, as for fighter 675 ability mod, 15% MA, 10% Block chance, 3% CB. New items are not that better in stats, and they have no set bonuses. Tho they have new procs and as rings, they have greend adorn slots. Still it's pita, cos instead of upgrade we got almost nothing.
    Neiloch likes this.
  8. Estred Well-Known Member

Upgrade the item level if you(Sony) plan to keep PoW as the current Endgame content. CoE HM > PoW and this I like and am grateful for though if CoE wasn't so bugged maybe the HM would have been better in some cases. Though good work on Borodass and Baelon that fight was actually enjoyable.
  9. Vinyard Active Member

I see nothing wrong with last expansion raid gear being subpar to current expansion challenge dungeon gear. ITS TIME TO MOVE AWAY FROM VELIOUS. ITS OLD AND BAD
  10. Atan Well-Known Member

SoE, you do need to solve the adornment issue with this gear. If you just bump the level up, it will solve the largest concern over the gear.

OR, just make the new adornment tier work on level 90 items. The more I consider this, I don't think allowing this would cause any real issues.
    Neiloch likes this.
  11. Kander Developer

There will not be any changes on PoW gear.
  12. Bolbir Active Member

Boo!
    Neiloch likes this.
  13. Atan Well-Known Member

What about changes so new adorns can work with gear from that level?

The primary issue here being forced old adorns makes the gear less desirable, and given the challenge of the content the rewards are falling out of alignment.
    Neiloch likes this.
  14. Estred Well-Known Member

I agree with Atan here. I think the majority of posters here don't want the gear upgraded just to be able to use the new adorns.
    Neiloch likes this.
  15. slippery Well-Known Member

It's especially problematic not being able to use new adorns when there are things in PoW meant to be best in slot
    Neiloch likes this.
  16. ZUES Well-Known Member

Your decision making puts us in a very awkward position. You gave us the content and you made it's gear hard to get. Now, a new expansion launches and you keep PoW on the top tier by making it even harder. Why? Where is the incentive to ever return to PoW if we cant adorn the gear? Man, you guys are something else!!!!

Decisions like this are taken personally by raiders. You guys don't need to be making decisions like this at a stage in the game where retention is barely hanging by a thread as it is!
    Neiloch likes this.
  17. Daray Well-Known Member

All gear in PoW should really be bumped to 92+ just to make the newest tier of adorns viable (no other changes needed really). This is particularly true of the myth cloak at the very least, due to it being the only item in the zone with red slots.
    Neiloch likes this.
  18. Bolbir Active Member

Cant more then agree here, tag pow gear with level 92 so we can use the new adorns. This is the least you could do for us!
    Neiloch likes this.
  19. Vene New Member

We are giving arguments. You just seem to be saying: "I don't care and won't take the time for you".

Some items are best in slot. Difficulty wide, it's harder than new zones. YOU UPDATED THE LEVEL OF THE MOBS. All that should reflect on the items, by (at least, and that's the only thing I was asking for) updating the level of the items so we can adorn them properly and accordingly to their quality (best in game in some cases deserve best in game adorns too).

Now, your arguments, please. Thanks
    Wigg, Estred and Neiloch like this.
  20. Neiloch Well-Known Member

You don't get to change the mobs so they remain 'relevant' in challenge but then put a lockout on changing their loot. If the mobs are fair play to modify slightly so is the loot. Otherwise its just being lazy and bumping up old content to inflate a new xpac.

This was pretty underhanded imo. The reward/challenge ratio is completely out of whack.

If you are so dead set on keeping loot the same in PoW give us a shortcut to Teku so we don't have to wade through so much 8th alt loot dropping mobs. Or even a PoW that is 'trash cleared.'