PoW loot

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Bolbir, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Daalilama Well-Known Member

Gotta agree here by ignoring the ring slots on all except new content is shortsighted.
  2. Karagon Active Member

PoW rings are not best in slot really. Avatar rings are - one drop and 2nd one for achievement. But as soona as you added greeen slots to all necks - i don't see any reason why at least PoW rings should not get it.
    Estred likes this.
  3. Karagon Active Member

Question/suggestion about 92 lvl red new war runes is still opened... Make them 90 lvl please also. What was the point of giving myth cloacks 2 red slots in this exp if new runes can't be put there?
  4. Buffrat Well-Known Member

Even for guilds killing avatars, the major bolstering roar ring is best in slot for bards until they all have tallon hilts.
  5. Arieste Well-Known Member

Way to go SOE to keep content from 2 expacs ago relevant even longer! It's already borderline on being best in slot, there was absolutely no need to completely invalidate CoE with this change. At least previously there was a point to getting CoE gear - which properly adorned would be close to or better than PoW in stats, but PoW stuff would still better a lot of the time due to effects. God forbid people actually having a choice in gear.

And no, I don't think that farming PoW trash for the game's better armor is "hardest content in game".
  6. Estred Well-Known Member

btw CoE HM > PoW... just there isn't a full set so omg you have to run ALL instances to get the relative "best in slot" If you are unable to kill Avatars?
  7. Crychtonn Active Member

If people can get the Avatar rings your right for those that can't PoW will be next best. Either way the PoW / SS ring should have green slots. PoW / SS necks all got added green slots so why on earth did the rings not get them.
  8. Kinya Active Member

I can't find any info about adorn changes in the update notes. Any info please when will we see that change Live?

And I agree with other players. adding green adorn slots to all necks but forgetting about PoW rings is a bit strange, so it would be nice if we can get those items upgraded as well.
  9. Kraeref Well-Known Member

And to Skyshrine rings too, plz!
  10. ZUES Well-Known Member

Have to agree, some HM drunder and pow rings seem to have overlooked when they added green adorns.
  11. Chronus Active Member

I think it should just be PoW rings as SS rings and HM drunder rings no longer come from content which is "current". I guess maybe, maybe the HM Ikatiar rings should have green slots but not the 1 groupable easy mode stuff.
  12. Kander Developer

It may or may not have passed QA. We will get it in as soon as possible. Should be Tuesday the 18th at the latest.

As far as other changes. I have a list of stuff, but just want you all to know a lot of stuff is not going to get in until after the new year.
  13. Estred Well-Known Member

Makes sense, many staff members probably have some Holiday concessions and time off which I think is a great thing. I do voice with the community perhaps a longer Beta for CoE would have been more optimal to iron out all these issues. Many players have a mindset that the second something goes to Live it is "working as intended" hence the massive outcry about the Gathering Goblin and Refining.

Thank you for the update Kander.
  14. Atan Well-Known Member

I think most people can understand and respect that. Though knowing what is eventually coming might quell some drama, but I can understand you wouldn't want to post a list if there is any chance it might change.

Thanks,
  15. Bolbir Active Member

T10 adorn changes on update notes today, awsome.
  16. hellzelves Member

yup I was so excited to see that!!! I have avatar rings so can't complain much about the PoW green slots but makes sense to me to add em if possible. Also i think all the new adorns red and yellow included should be useable on pow gear. Only reason for HM raiders to group for instances is adorns right now :) Well and extremely awful alts!
  17. Crychtonn Active Member

I know the financial reason for wanting to push these expansions in November but then this happens every xpac. It ends up with to short of a beta test. Followed by it going live and by the time all the broken stuff starts getting reported it's Xmass / New Years time and the staff is off on vacation and the players have to wait until the new year for things to get fixed.
  18. Evolt New Member

/bump

Any ETA if (I hope when) green adornment slots are put on POW rings? Were in the new year! :D
  19. Estred Well-Known Member

I think they have already said they were not adding Green Adornements to PoW rings. You do after all have to have reason to run CoE Zones.
  20. Evolt New Member

Sorry to necro this post.

But can anyone confirm they are not adding green slots to the pow rings? Since Kander said he had a list of stuff he wanted to work on in 2013 earlier in this post. And didn't exclude PoW rings.