Player Studio items I've created

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Rawl, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

If you ever feel overwhelmed by all the requests, you might split it up among yourself and Estred: you for the Good guys, and Estred for the darker, spookier cities. ;)

Uwk
    Merriel and Cylene like this.
  2. Rawl Well-Known Member

If Estred or Shadowplay are interested in making any of the requested stuff, and I haven't already started on that stuff, they are welcome to say they'd like to make those items, so then I would let them have em. It takes so long for stuff to hit the marketplace, so I don't think there is a rush to get stuff made except for holiday items which typically do have a time to get them submitted by.
  3. Rawl Well-Known Member

As you all know, I create stuff for Norrath. I'd like to create something for all of us, here on our own world, but I need your help. I'd be most grateful if you would please add your thoughts and energy to this manifesting, and share this image widely and freely. Blessings to one and all![IMG]
    Merriel, Katz, Ocarinah and 3 others like this.
  4. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Thank you for this, it is very much needed in the world today! Blessings to you and yours as well.
    Merriel, Rawl and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Beautiful fractal, dude! :D

Share here, on Facebook, ...? :)

EDIT: found it! Shared! May we all, indeed, be blessed with wisdom. ;)

Uwk
    Merriel and Rawl like this.
  6. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Very beautiful in every way! Thanks Jerry
  7. Rawl Well-Known Member

by the way, I didn't do the fractal image, I found it on the web. I don't know who is the creator of it, or I'd give him/her credit.
    Merriel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  8. Rawl Well-Known Member

Working on texturing the Neriak Dining Table today, Here is what it looks like so far. What do you think? (The chairs will be made to match as part of this set.)

[IMG]
    Cylene, Merriel, Moonpanther and 3 others like this.
  9. HaphazardAllure Well-Known Member

I absolutely love both the design and the colors!
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Same here! It's really cool. :)

Uwk
    Merriel, Rawl and Moonpanther like this.
  11. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Me three! Great design :D
    Merriel, Rawl and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  12. Rawl Well-Known Member

progress on the chair, still working on it today, but wanted to share how it is coming along.

[IMG]
  13. Rawl Well-Known Member

I just submitted these to Player Studio. I indicated this should be sold as a set with the table, 2 Captain's Chairs (chairs with arms,) and 4 Side Chairs. I also asked that they be sold separately, so if you buy the chairs separately, you get 2 chairs in the item purchase. This should be the same for either choice of chairs. (it will be cheaper to buy the set which will come with 2 Captain's Chairs, 4 Side Chairs and the table.)

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Cylene, chattie, Merriel and 2 others like this.
  14. Lenanu Member

You should totally design a hanging cast iron pot for the fireplace (as an additional item like your pots n pans rack item) that would look great hanging off the hook
  15. Estred Well-Known Member

[IMG]
    Tallonite Magus Staff

That's the best I can embed on these forums. This is the final Item. All that remains now is... redoing the Towershield becasueim not happy with it and that Hidden Item I talked about earlier. Comparing this to my old work I can see bounds of improvement in my understanding of how the texturing process works.\

PLEASE NOTE THE ABOVE IS A CUSTOM RENDER BELOW IS THE PLAYER STUDIO PREVIEW

[IMG]
  16. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

I'm really feeling this one, very nice work!
  17. Estred Well-Known Member

Check the post again :D I uploaded the Player Studio preview too.
  18. Rawl Well-Known Member

That will be really cool if they animate the round parts sort of like those tinkerfest items that rotate around themselves.
  19. Estred Well-Known Member

I am requesting they be animated. I made a test animation of a very early model and it took roughly 10 minutes :p yes... this is what the 1st Draft looked like and wow... just wow at what it is now.

VideoLink
  20. Rawl Well-Known Member

yeah, if they do it like that, it will be really cool. Plus add some sparkles or something as well.