Player Studio items I've created

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Rawl, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Cylene Well-Known Member

I really like the texture and color on these stairs. They will work with a lot of homes!
  2. Rawl Well-Known Member

You need to get to the second floor? You live in a newbie home? Well, buy some of these: :)
    [IMG]
  3. Rawl Well-Known Member

4. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Agree, more ash in color to match the woods we are using in the first expac.
    Merriel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  5. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Much better
    Merriel, Rawl and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  6. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I would totally buy a bunch of this staircase. Love.
    Merriel, Rawl and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  7. Kelvani Well-Known Member

I am currently using 4 items per step, (tread riser and 2 side panels) for my staircase in my halas guild house on stormhold. Oh how much work these would have saved me... and anguish as I attempted to space them properly! A little too late for me on THIS house.. but a future one.. YES! 1000 times YES!
  8. Rawl Well-Known Member

yeah, I know who many items it takes to make steps, using the layout editor helps in the process. Doing it without the layout editor is very tedious and time consuming, and doesn't give you the best results.
  9. Kelvani Well-Known Member

Oh.. I would NEVER do it without the layout editor =p That would be crazy!
    Merriel, Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rawl like this.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I have yet to do it with the Layout Editor (I don't have it loaded), but I've always just used shelves...and Plain Room Dividers. Place the Divider, attach the shelf, move back a bit. Place Divider, attach shelf higher, move back a bit; lather, rinse, repeat until stairs are done. Rails? Sideboards? Hey, if you fall off, that's your own lookout. ;->

Uwk
    Merriel likes this.
  11. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I hope you plan on doing the other two versions in this color too *evil grins*
  12. Katz Well-Known Member

I love those stairs. I've bought several types of stairs now. I'm going back and redoing homes and adding second floors now!
  13. Rawl Well-Known Member

I thought about that, Yes I can, lets see if this one gets approved before I proceed with the others.
  14. Rawl Well-Known Member

I got requests to make some furniture suitable for Neriak Homes, so this is one item to begin that line of items.

[IMG]
  15. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Crosses fingers. Thanks Jerry!
    Merriel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  16. Rawl Well-Known Member

Here are chairs to go with the table, of course none of these have textures applied yet.

[IMG]
    Captain's chair

[IMG]
    Side Chair
  17. HaphazardAllure Well-Known Member

The Neriak stuff looks great! Would you be willing to do some Gorowyn themed stuff in the future? The Gorowyn houses have always been my favorite and I'd love to see more furniture to put in them. :)
  18. Rawl Well-Known Member

Sure.
  19. HaphazardAllure Well-Known Member

Woooo thanks Jerry! :)
  20. Rawl Well-Known Member

I have requests to make more stuff for Maj'Dul as well.