Oceansfull Feedback & Bugs – 2020

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, May 14, 2020.

1. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

you just put on the earing , use it and put the normal one back on and your set for 6 hours .
    Yea I am not so sure about those new ones level 100 and up that you get from the inheritance merchant , those seam to give you under water breathing as long as you wear them , but the stads on there are like a fifth of my normal ones .
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  2. Tkia Well-Known Member

No they didn't. Otter totems used to be re-usable as soon as they expired just like any other breathing spell. They were nerfed years ago when totem mechanics were changed and the fuss made about it at the time fell on deaf ears. This makes them pretty unusable in GD as you can't get from ocean floor to surface on a single breath bar there.
  3. Tkia Well-Known Member

Nope, no duplication there. I'm currently looking at a full collection of 9 items gathered in just those 3 zones.
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Kaitheel o_O we could have had all of Ozean full all along , besides the new 2 quests , we could have :(
    it must have been a different festival I remembered .
    You know we still have lots of time Kaitheel you could still activate the full festival the way it was last year .
    and about the totems , shows you what I know .:rolleyes:
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, the totems thing could've been messed up since before you started playing, Schmet, so I don't hold you accountable for that; the gods know I've been wrong on multiple occasions, and it hasn't shut me up er, stopped me yet! :D

Uwk
    Breanna and Schmetterling like this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

FEEDBACK/BUG:
    Kaitheel, before I start accusing you and every other dev out there of WANTING to drown us, will you PLEASE also look at the Rebreather (Tinkering recipe level 245, from the Experimenter's Blueprints 0.003)?? What the hell is the point of making it CHAIN ARMOR??! Its stats are useless even for level 40 (unless you lot also nerfed the mobs at that level, too), and there is NO point, NONE, in restricting its use to only certain classes. Underwater breathing is ALL IT DOES, and I'm sure other classes would like to have the chance to do it, too (so, why not make it a CLOTH "helmet"?). :mad:

No, not all my toons have Hadden's Earring. It's a long, involved, faintly ridiculous Heritage Quest, whereas with a simple FIX of an item, we can do what we need to before the event is over, throughout my Test alts. I can't be the only one who doesn't have a caster who can set up Some Sort of Waterbreathing Spell on themselves, nor the only one with non-waterbreathing alts as a race thing. >:-/

Uwk
  7. Kaitheel Developer

I just confirmed that this change is now on Test.

~ Kaitheel
  8. Tkia Well-Known Member

Test has been fine for the last week, I;m just waiting for tomorrow to check the live servers.
  9. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I have no problem getting my fishbone earing for all my alts over level 30 without doing the quest , Uwkete
    Just kidding I play on TLE servers and can buy it for 0 on any toon on the same account from the inheritance merchant .

But seriously a piece of armor that has a special ability , that benefits every class should really be usable by any class .
  10. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I checked out if the collection could be obtained within the 3 zones available on Kaladim , and had no trouble to do so .
    So we could have had the festival the way it was last year without the 2 new quests , that are not even mentioned by any of the NPCs in the other areas .
    We still have at least half of the time left , grumble , grumble ( or do I have to ask Prexis for a little flood in your bedroom )
    There was no need to change anything on Kaladim , the festival could have been simply applied like on live , and still could be for the remaining time . Quests that are in zones we can't access will simply not exist .
  11. Cora Active Member

• I'm surprised that the festival is available on Kaladim since othmir haven't been introduced yet. (Please don't hurt me, Kally folks! I'm just saying that it's odd to have this as our introduction to the othmir instead of through their expansion.) It's very nice that Kaladim is getting some holiday love. <3
    • +1 vote on having a festival merchant selling the old items. I've been looking forward to the festival for months, hoping to restock my hoard of anchors so I'll have plenty for making sink faucets for the rest of the year, but no joy.
    • I also experienced the reuse delay on the Totem of the Otter. Scared the living bejeebers out of me.
    • Is now a good time to ask if we can get Prexus as a deity to worship? (Also, E'ci.)
    • Kaitheel is the best and we need Kaitheel plushies in-game so we can set up altars of praise. That is all. <3
  12. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yea you got to watch it , when the totem runs out you die if your to busy opening shells.
    Erollisi should be available as deity , but I was not able to find out how and where to get the quest line .
    I heard plenty of talk about Prexus too , his Avatar showed up in Valious , but nothing else .
  13. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Here you go, Schmet! https://eq2.fandom.com/wiki/Erollisi_Marr

Yes! I have toons who would choose Prexus and E'ci as their deities.
    Kaitheel for EQ2 deity, too. ;)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Breanna and Cora like this.
  14. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Yay, I want a Kaitheel, a Gninja, a Chrol and a Ttobey plushie for my altars!

And I feel for those playing on Kaladim, it's a bit frustrating for them to get partial events.
  15. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I want that Kander skeleton from the island of refuge with all the emotes for my house.

did you see that Cora <3 :D <3 I did find that link but did not go far enough down to see how to get the
    deity
    Thanks Rosyposy :)

partial events would be ok , but when we only get a merchant with maybe 6 items , it's like why bother .
    But we got Kaitheel and it would be not the first time he fixed something for us .
    Once he had forgotten that we had all required areas for the Moonlight enchantment and just for us on
    Fallen Gate we had moonlight enchantment for a week :cool:.
    Or after 3 different TLE servers we finally got snow globes on our Frost Fell merchant .
    Thanks Kaitheel <3.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Woot! Thanks! :D

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Amen! :-/

You can BUY it...? Dang... :-/

Uwk
    /envious
    Breanna likes this.
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm! Erollisi is back on the regular servers; her person to talk to is, I believe, in New Halas at her shrine? Her altar's there, anyway, the small kind you can put in a house.

Uwk
    who'd LOVE to have Prexus back as a Neutral deity (as long as he's in his merman form, rather than a mind flayer); we need one more...and who really ought to read more of the thread before prematurely replying... :oops:
    Breanna likes this.
  19. Tkia Well-Known Member

Ok, just found a very weird bug. In the process of handing out necklaces I tried to give one to Claud, the fuel vendor next to the workstation, and was told quite clearly 'This target is not an othmir'! He sure looks like one to me or he has a very realistic illusion running!! Would you like to fix his race flag, Kaitheel? :)
  20. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Lol what's really funny is that I was just sitting there making my necklaces looking around and realizes that there was a fuel vendor here .
    What else ? a Laundromat , a drive in Shell burger joint ?
    I just tried to give the vendor a necklace and he was fixed , it appears that he already has a bunch around his neck .