Oceansfull Feedback & Bugs – 2020

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, May 14, 2020.

1. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Don't know, that's one of those I'm missing... along with the Kunark ones. I can't find info from the past expansion bundles
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Tkia Well-Known Member

3. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Ah, yes indeed. Didn't thought to check EQ2traders for the expansion sets, I was searching for official lists.
    So I'm missing "Dhalgar Building Block Recipe Book" and the city of mist building block recipe book. Then there's "Sprocket's Interlocking Plane Builder's Kit", "Deepwater Retreat Recipe Book" and currently "Blood of Luclin: Sanctus Seru Promenade Recipe Book".
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

O my 5 sets thanks Tkia
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I missed the Terrors of Thalumbra one; I think that was before they did the 50% off sales, and I wasn't about to shell out $90 just for a recipe book that we shouldn't need to get a Collector's Edition version for in the first place, having no real interest in most of the rest of the offerings. I was steamed up enough about that to cut off my tail to spite my bottom, but ever since they started putting the expacs on sale, I've waited patiently for September to roll around (the year after an expac's initial release) and snapped them up. I probably wouldn't have at all, and just gone with the Basic Expansions (because they no longer make the old content free after two years and I'm forced to, the rat buggers...sorry, Schmet, no offense intended ;->) without the CEs being on sale, so even with the sale, you still make more money off me than you would have, o Powers That Be. Just think on that, if you're debating the wisdom of the sale. ;->

Uwk
    who's gotten from the City of Mist (KA) on since then (lovely fence pieces! :D), but would still pay good money to get the ToT book now, separately ;)
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Momo Well-Known Member

Diving around for Shells in my best summer Kilt reminds me: I long wanted to ask if there might be a chance to get shorts?
  7. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

can we maybe get starfish next year ? or maybe for Moonlight enchantment ? pretty please .
  8. Kaitheel Developer

Oh, those starfish you see in game were made by Neko Zero, and are available via the Marketplace, as part of the Player Studio program!

~ Kaitheel
  9. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

thanks for the info Kaitheel I guess somebody had a good idea .
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  10. Tkia Well-Known Member

Kaitheel, should we have collection shinies on Kaladim 'cos I'm not seeing any in Gfay so far. And we have the necessary 3 zones to complete it now. And I want that gorgeous one-of-the-best-cloaks-in-the-game reward :)
  11. Kaitheel Developer

Nope. No collection. You've got celebrators and clam shells with gifts from Prexus hiding inside of them!

~ Kaitheel
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Tkia and Breanna like this.
  12. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

No , because you need 3 zones to complete the collection and Kunark is the third .
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  13. Tkia Well-Known Member

An
    Antonica, Commonlands and GFay. Which is why I was hoping those celebrators brought shinies with them :(
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  14. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

2 of those zones have the same shinies , so you could never finish the collection to bad that we will get Kunark just shortly after Oceans Full
    But take heart Kaitheel said we will get the tinker festival this year after he made some adjustments .:) thanks Kaitheel .
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Sort of; their legs are in multiples of 4, not 5. :(

Oh well, different planet than ours in RL... ;->

Uwk
    Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Plus, I would think that any shinies would be more at the starting location for a fresh, level 1 toon starting in Gfay, 'cause that's the only coastline.

Or are they there on Public Test, etc., and I'm just forgetting? :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

FEEDBACK/BUG?: I must be misremembering (wouldn't be the first time ;->), but aren't the Totem of the Otter items immediately available again once the original one wears off? I mean, it seems that with every other potion/temporary/charged item in the game, like an XP potion, for example, you take/use Potion/Totem/Whatever 1, it lasts for, say, 15 minutes, then at 00:15:01, you can take another one, number 2, right away. Didn't the Otter Totem work that way as well, once upon a time? 'Cause this year, I activate it, I dive down in the Great Divide, I open 45 shells (if that many; it takes about 20 seconds [not 10, at least not with my computer] from the time one shell pops open 'til it finally goes away and you can open another one, so only three shells/minute, not counting "travel" time), the last of my Totem wears off (I could tell 'cause my blue Breath bar pops up), and much to my great dismay, I find the silly Otter Totem WON'T RENEW FOR 30+ SECONDS (not until 00:15:30:01 or so, or so it seems). I only have 30 seconds of breath, so that gets a wee bit close, especially with the surface so far away. X-P

Not sure on the Gnomish Diving Helmet, if that's "permanent" or not; I think that takes the place of a real Helmet slot, rather than something like a Charm or something you can augment a real helmet with, and the toon I'm currently on right now with this is level 100, so he's safe, but I have other toons than those in the triple digits in that area, and I'd like to have real armor on my head, helping to protect me (not that I intend to pick fights with crabs the size of a Buick that are red level, but one never knows. At least they don't sit right on top of a shell, and aren't aggro...). ;->

EDIT: My bad; it's the Rebreather; the icon looks like an old-fashioned diving helmet. The Gnomish Diving Goggles are just for Fish Vision. :-/ And the Rebreather does some mitigation, but it's considered just Cloth; my Plate wearers look askance at the idea. ;->

Can we please have our Otter Totems working again? Or at least, working like every other Totem/Potion/etc. does in the game? :-/ Repairing equipment after drowning gets expensive after awhile... ;->

Uwk
    who goes to the Great Divide since that's the best "hunting" grounds for the shells, that's why...that's not the only use for the Otters, though; for example: hunting sharks in Everfrost, if they're still at least green to you, can take more time than anticipated, and the waters can be a wee bit deep there, too :-/
    Cora, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Also: on the Hydrolated Wanderer pets, the first times I got them and placed them, fairly early on, when first placed they were fairly teeny. When I increased them to max size (3.00000000 Scale), they were fairly impressive, about the size (and appearance ;->) of a bean bag "bed" big enough for a Fae/Arasai to get comfortably lost in. :) Nowadays, I placed one tonight (well, okay, fine, 12:30 am PDT), increased the size to max as I placed it, then put it down, then watched the size shrink down from being as big as its immediate Wanderer neighbor, to something about the size of a bean bag chair/bar stool cushion for a Fae/Arasai, and according to the layout editor, it's still at a 3.00000000 Scale (its max). :-/ What happened? :(

EDIT: The good news is, the ones previously placed are not affected by the new size; they're still appreciably cool. :)

EDIT: When the "old" Wanderers got up to max 3.00 Scale, they were roughly the same dimensions as a Tile at Scale 1.00: about 2 units (meters? yards? feet?) across. The "new" Wanderers are only 1.4 units or less across at 3.00 Scale. :(

Uwk
    Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  19. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Uwkete the totems of the otter always had the same problem
    I have drowned many times on greedy low level toons that just did not know when to stop cracking open shells .
    We pointed out the problem a view years ago but it was never fixed , or back than Sony liked the idea to teach us
    restrained .
    get yourself a fishbone earing as soon as you level wise can.
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

The ironic thing is, Uwk actually does have one; the others, not so much. ;->

And unfortunately, it would still take the place of a "real" Earring...at least long enough to "set" it? It's been so long...

But yeah, amen, that thing needs fixing. :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.