Nizara epic trash

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Dabb, Aug 25, 2016.

1. Dabb Active Member

2. Dithmir2 New Member

Kander says there will be a 'few' Bis items that drop. I dont see them. There are 2 good items and neither are best in slot. Locket of scales has under 50% of the potency of the RTT charms hmmmm

Gem of War / Undying Champion Focus Earring > Pupils gift
    Undying Champions Fateful & Ferocious Marks > Locket of scales
  3. Kari Well-Known Member

We went back and ran the zone again after Kander said they were adding better items, but we got a bunch of trash again. Now that we know the meta collection is also garbage it is unlikely that we will go back.
  4. Dithmir2 New Member

Maybe im missing something but is the reward for the metacollection not insulting for those people that have gone to the lengths involved to get it? Seems like a stupid move by daybreak, I would be pissed if i did it. Id probably rage quit the game.
  5. Ynnek Well-Known Member

It's being upgraded. Whether the upgraded version is going to be worth the time involved, is yet to be seen.
  6. Ixian Active Member

The client doesn't calculate damage, the server does...
  7. Feldon Well-Known Member

When you think 32-bit memory addressing has anything to do with the type of math that program performs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Pretty sure there were math programs that counted higher than 2,147,483,647 in the 32-bit, 24-bit, and 16-bit days.
  8. Dabb Active Member

Im very pleased with the updates here in this zone, much much better , thank you guys
  9. Prayos Well-Known Member

Except its not the client doing the math? All that is done server side.
    Malleria likes this.
  10. Twinks Member

What updates? Did I miss something in patch notes? I've not been back in there since the first week when we decided the pain wasn't worth the awful rewards.
  11. Dabb Active Member

nice 637 stat armor and some BIS items