Nights of the Dead 2018 - Feedback and Bugs

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

"Daddy loves the horses."
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Dyeana Active Member

Thanks Kaitheel,

I guess why I have been pushing for more mobs is to have mobs which at 110 I can get candy from and not be pressured to reduce, mentor down, or chrono down from 110 to get mobs in ample supply for the candy.

Dye
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rosyposy like this.
  3. Mirt Well-Known Member

Kaitheel - I know this isn't NOTD related, but I figured you handled this since I think it's a live event. Is there any way to increase the number of ESS that drop for the prelude event? The amount of ESS that it takes to buy one of the luminous petal lights for example (20!) makes this such a slog fest to be able to buy a decent number of anything. Being decorators, we don't like to just buy one, especially for things that may never come around again. Since Roxy posted in discord yesterday that there will be no other double currency before the xpac comes out, the ESS could really use to be doubled. Please!!!! Thanks
    Rosyposy and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Argh! Yeah, finally managed to get Sundered Ground on one Carpy toon because I was getting 4 ESS per, but without the double currency... :(

Uwk
    Rosyposy likes this.
  5. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I looted a lollipop off a cnidcara in PoM on Test today - thank you!
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Probably apropos of nothing, since I wasn't keeping track of the time spent or foes/woken spirits (I never fought with those, just
    the things that attacked me), but I stopped digging once I'd completed the collection:

1) Deadly Terra-Widow familiar
    3) Arrangement of Snuffed Candles
    4) Charcoal Baby Dragon Clothwork
    5) Bloody Tooth Skeleton Plushie
    11) ea. Fresh Grave Mound/Mummy Head (could do up a hunting lodge decor scene with the latter ;->)

1) ea.:
    Banshee Wail
    Haint Shadow
    Specter's Terror
    Werewolf Howl
    Witch's Spell
    Zombie Moan
    2) ea.:
    Golem's Charge
    Revenant's Vengeance
    Vampire Bite
    4) Mummy's Curse
    5) Spirit's Touch

So, for what it's worth, I can definitely confirm that Ghoul's Stench is probably the rare. Maybe. ;->

EDIT: Oh! If the Putrescent Slime Cube is from the digs, then I got 2 of those. ;->

Uwk
    Kaitheel and Rosyposy like this.
  7. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

"You want me to go away"

Yes, I do!
    So I timed the last time I got her and she only spawned for 50 minutes. I thought it was longer.

Anyway, I'll repeat what I asked earlier. Could it be possible to add "hedge seeds" to the "choose a reward" part of the maze? Or corn? Lots of people run the maze for the seeds and the additional rewards tend to clog up a bit our storage depots. So getting a choice of an extra hedge seed or candies would be nice.

(I didn't say it earlier sorry, but thanks for the explanation on McQuibble farm oddness)
  8. questofbeto New Member

9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

The interesting thing I've noticed is all the toons I figured I've played for like hours at a time for years, I go to check /play and it says something like: "Hey, dork, you've only played this alt for a grand total of 47 minutes. Don't kid yourself." To which I've always responded, "Don't judge, just because I've got a lot of toons. :p"

So, 50 minutes can seem like weeks. :-/

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Kaitheel like this.
  10. Kaitheel Developer

Oh, I see I failed to mention it earlier, but I did add candy corn as a reward choice to 'A Nightmarish Return". It was a great suggestion. That change is on Test already for you to enjoy!

~ Kaitheel
  11. Kaitheel Developer

For some reason my change to add the candy to the cnidcara mobs got in (as Niami confirmed), but the candy drops for the froglok skeletons didn't make it. It looks like I mixed them up with some expansion files. I'll get them squared away for the update on Tuesday.

~ Kaitheel
  12. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Whoops!
    As an aside, the puslings in the disease instances also seem to like their lollipops already. :D
  13. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I take full blame on this one - I didn't think to recheck these recipes right after the fix went in, like I should have, so these will be bugged until Tuesday's patch. :(

These two recipes now have a Technique/Reaction Art mismatch. The technique (and thus your hotbuttons) is Geogcraft, but the events that are occurring are scribing. This means they can't be countered. Sorry I didn't catch this sooner. I think grey matter has been leaking out my ears when I am not looking.
  14. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Late to the party as usual, but yesterday on live (AB), I found that 75% of grave digging resulted in a monster. Also, I dug over 100 graves and found that 11 spawned nothing at all. I was on Cyrrena, 110 Troubie, no merc summoned.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rosyposy like this.
  15. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

I dug some that spawned nothing, also, and also got lots of spirits. I didn't count, though....
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  16. Azrael's Tear Active Member

has anyone been able to confirm if Baktor, the rare mount from Pumpkin Pulping is still available or not?
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Er, Kaitheel, I think someone went a little overboard the other way about the Noms in the Hedge Maze; unless folks are a "bought 100+," they're having the devil's own time trying to get them whittled down at all. And yep, that is one at a time, with the sort of gear we can make ourselves, including Mastercrafted. :(

Uwk
    Rosyposy likes this.
  18. Khunia New Member

Death in The Hedge Hollow: Bonjour à tous, Un de mes personnages "Praiphia" est morte dans le combat avec Altius Volfban et je n'ai trouvé aucun moyen pour revivre, pas de résurrection instantanée comme dans les autres donjons. J'ai essayé de sortir du jeu normalement, rien à faire, je suis donc sorti à la sauvage en fermant la fenêtre, mais toujours morte au retour avec aucune résurrection par le mercenaire même après un jour. Que faire? Merci par avance a toute personne pouvant m'aider. Il est possible que je ne puisse répondre car le forum me réponds que je n'ai pas tous les droits...
    In English: Hello everyone, One of my characters "Praiphia" died in the fight with Altius Volfban and I found no way to relive, no instant resurrection like in the other dungeons. I tried to get out of the game normally, nothing to do, so I went out to the wild by closing the window, but still dead back with no resurrection by the mercenary even after a day. What to do? Thank you in advance to anyone who can help me. It is possible that I can not answer because the forum answer me that I do not have all the rights ...
  19. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

(That was in reference to the Overside Autumnal Globe and the Square Autumnal Window Pane) Will these fixes go in tomorrow, or did I get my warning about them in too late last week.? :)
  20. Kaitheel Developer

I'm back from my weekend vacation today, and will get this in for the next live update. Thank you, Niami!

~ Kaitheel