New Rune for Conjuror

Discussion in 'Mages' started by The Fonz, Jul 14, 2018.

1. The Fonz Active Member

Please correct me if I am not understanding this correctly.
    The new rune grants 50 fervor to my pet when I cast Sacrifice.
    Casting Sacrifice stuns my pet, which I assume is for the duration of the spell since the heal and the power feed don't have a duration need.
    The only AA I see that impacts Sacrifice reduces the duration of but doesn't remove the stun effect.

So this rune will grant 50 fervor to a stunned pet?
  2. Earar Well-Known Member

did u really check if your pet was stunned and for how long ?

easy to check on ACT
  3. The Fonz Active Member

I didnt check, but why else would there be a duration, and there is also an AA that lowers that duration
  4. semisus Does not play this game

in prestige theres a ability called geomancer which removes the stun part
  5. Beee Well-Known Member

12.8 Seconds for a conjurer.
    Rune can not be swapped out/in while sacrifice ist running.
    A parse (Just Pet autoattacking) does not show any notiveable difference
  6. Aniko Member

Pet does not have a stat with a name "fervor"
    How can it be increased by rune?
  7. Beee Well-Known Member

Primary pets have fervor since Mai 10, 2016 but the display was removed (maybe for easier nerfing the pet's Output) about a year ago.

They should have the same ferver as the player, but some eg spell or profesional abilities fervor (like Ascension elemental channeling) does not transfer to the pets

Fervor sucks on the pets, and even the 50 fervor while running the 12,8 seconds sacrifice (shown in the buff) does nothing noticeable, while conjurer Epic 2.0 Fervor from Conflaguration/Fireseed on a pet works
  8. Aniko Member

Should have but do not have
    Therefore, the rune does not work (stat 'fervor' does not exist)
    And before fervor pet > fervor master
  9. Bardonio Active Member

It was stated earlier about the stun being taken away via AA. Also, 12.8 seconds of 50 fervor for our pet is decent. And the pet certainly does have fervor shared with the character. You cant see your brain does that mean it doesn’t exist? You should test it before making dangerous assumptions. Confirmed
  10. Cragfire Well-Known Member

I know it's been mentioned.. but here is a screen-cap..

[IMG]
  11. Beee Well-Known Member

Actual playing a conjurer is hard work not qo quit the game.

The new merged rune is CRAP for summoners

[deleted a lot of frustrated text]
    Ashandra likes this.
  12. Ashandra Well-Known Member

Not having ferv share with the main pet and swarms makes it a kick in the nuts it’s pretty bad .... ok really bad.

Guess @caith just has dislike for certain classes they give him grief .
    Beee likes this.
  13. Earar Well-Known Member

CaithLast Tuesday at 7:34 PM

That sort of effect has no way to keep track of pets Vuldanis, without a heafty lag increase, so they won't apply to pets.

CaithLast Tuesday at 7:44 PM

Because the way those effects track they either apply each time a spell is attached to a character (fervor), or each time a character casts a spell (extra cast chance). For pets, that is constantly.

VuldanisLast Tuesday at 7:45 PM

@Caith Wouldn't it be better to just remove those effects and add say 20 fervor in general then?

CaithLast Tuesday at 7:46 PM

That is a possibility, but it isn't going to happen without some number crunching, and I haven't had the time.
    Beee likes this.
  14. Beee Well-Known Member

One point is: Spell Fervor 100% applies to Apocalypse and Catalyzism and 0% to Communion, Roring Flames and Planswwalker/Reaper or even Conjurer Elemental Blast is not effected
    This is just not fair

This was reported when they introduced the Elemental Channeling and Frost Pyre (both Elementalist ascension spells) almost a year ago
    semisus likes this.
  15. Enigma Active Member

This expansion has been a let down for summoners. Having none shareable stats is something that should be avoided at all times when doing itemization. No reason for pets not to gain effects or stats when we have t1 classes that 100% benefit from all stats/effects.
    Beee likes this.
  16. semisus Does not play this game

If only the summoner rune gave 100 fervor to swarm pets
    even if i dont think we would be doing more dmg than a warlock
    Beee likes this.
  17. slica Active Member

But conjuror’s aren’t t1’s and you act like your class dps potential is in bad shape which is definately not the case so why does it need to change?? It doesn’t :)
  18. The Fonz Active Member

Who keeps making the rules on who is t1 dps? Is it because of the conjurors awesome utility?
  19. Beee Well-Known Member

[/sarcasm]
    If just the class seplls of a good warlock (apo, cata) can outparse a whole summoner toon in T3/T4 fights this is true class balance. So for me it seems fair a warlock gets even more support than a summoner to enlagre the gap.
    [/sarcasm off]
  20. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

This has been the case since like CoE/ToV. There is a reason that possess minion was changed, so people couldn't report the various things not sharing with pets.
    Pixistik likes this.